Bought a 3 month game pass with rewards points

Discus and support Bought a 3 month game pass with rewards points in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; [img] [img] [img] [img] [img] ee6fe575-a845-476f-af4f-6232d366db52 Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by DEEPS0110, Jun 17, 2018.

1. DEEPS0110
    DEEPS0110 Guest

Bought a 3 month game pass with rewards points [​IMG]

:)

DEEPS0110, Jun 17, 2018
  2. PoW Xx TATIE
    PoW Xx TATIE Guest
    Missing reward points

I bought 5 games and a season pass last month 2 of the games were included in the summer spotlight wich got me 4k reward points the other 3 games and season pass I have not recieved reward points for wich is priced over £100 I am vip star 5 and a gold member
    so should be receiving 10% on the 3 games and season pass but recieved no reward points for them

PoW Xx TATIE, Jun 17, 2018
  3. I need help with the Grove Music pass 4 month trial

On Aug 31, 2017 I bought the Groove Music Pass 4 month free trial. The description said that I would receive my 3 month code in a few weeks. shortly after I placed that order I bought a 3 month Groove music pass using rewards points, and a 1 month pass for
    100 points. I never received my three month for the 4 month sign up. How can I get this resolved?

ChallengerRT426, Jun 17, 2018
  4. DEEPS0110
    DEEPS0110 Guest

i bought a 3 month game pass with my reward points, first it said ok sending email of redeemed code then error message saying not enough points. Add you can see with the photos added there was enough points and then suddenly it said not enough points. I
    had over 31,000 points minus 17,000 for the 3 month game pass which left me with under 15,000 points. This was bought on the 6th of June..

Can you please help me solve this problem with my Xbox game pass and points please, thank you....

DEEPS0110, Jun 17, 2018
  5. DEEPS0110
    DEEPS0110 Guest

DEEPS0110, Jun 17, 2018
  6. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    For help with the Microsoft Rewards program, you would need to contact their customer support via their redemption page. The Xbox Rewards program is not the same.

Smwutches, Jun 18, 2018
  7. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Hello,

This forum is for Xbox Live Rewards issues. The Microsoft Rewards program is a separate program, so we are not fully informed on their issues. You should try contacting their support team via the Microsoft Rewards website.

XBLRewards8, Nov 3, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: