Bought a 25 dollar xbox gift card but instead I get a xbox live 12 month code!

Discus and support Bought a 25 dollar xbox gift card but instead I get a xbox live 12 month code! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Is there any way I can get trade or get the xbox money because I was going to buy a game that I really wanted d40b774f-bc84-47df-abdd-67e265feb3ae Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MLG Superguy1, Jul 7, 2016.

1. Bought a 25 dollar xbox gift card but instead I get a xbox live 12 month code!

Is there any way I can get trade or get the xbox money because I was going to buy a game that I really wanted

:)

MLG Superguy1, Jul 7, 2016
  2. Wrong Amount for 3 Month Subsription

Hello,

On the 27th of June, I bought a three month of Xbox Live Subsription as it said I would recieve a 10 dollar promotional gift card. Today I received a message from Xbox Live, giving me only a 5 dollar gift card. I bought the three months to get the $10, not
    a $5 dollar gift card. Anyone know who to contact or when I will receive the extra 5 dollars? Also I have not redeemed the gift card yet.

Thankyou,

Amber

Psycho Queen I, Jul 7, 2016
  3. ivanmidnight
    ivanmidnight Guest
    Gift Card download

I bought a 45 dollar gift card. I entered the 25 key redeem code....it accepted it, but it didnt add money to my xbox live account....now i cant find the redeem code again.

ivanmidnight, Jul 7, 2016
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

If you haven't redeemed the code, then you would need to try exchanging it with the retailer you purchased it from. If it's already been redeemed, there would be no way to exchange it.

Smwutches, Jul 7, 2016
  5. I don't think so because u can't put membership until it runs out

6. Can u describe it better because I'm new to these thing

7. So I just go to do place where I bought it from because when I did they said that I had to see about it online

8. Bought a 25 dollar xbox gift card but instead I get a xbox live 12 month code!

Can I get a refund on the code or something?

9. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    You can use the 12 month code as you can stack up to 36 months of xbox live subs.

As for a exchange,you would need to take it back to where you bought it & ask them.

If they said no then unfortunately there's nothing you can do,Microsoft can't exchange or refund the money for you.

Daft Badger, Nov 2, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: