Bought $50 Dollars worth of games on the Black Friday Game Sale on Xbox Series X, but my...

Discus and support Bought $50 Dollars worth of games on the Black Friday Game Sale on Xbox Series X, but my... in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I bought the following games: RESIDENT EVIL 2 Deluxe Edition: $19.99 MGS PW HD: $14.99 METAL GEAR SOLID HD EDITION: 2 & 3 : $9.99 Maneater: $25.99... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Death Angle2112, Nov 21, 2020.

1. Bought $50 Dollars worth of games on the Black Friday Game Sale on Xbox Series X, but my...

I bought the following games:

RESIDENT EVIL 2 Deluxe Edition: $19.99

MGS PW HD: $14.99

METAL GEAR SOLID HD EDITION: 2 & 3 : $9.99

Maneater: $25.99

The only game that was not on sale was MGS PW HD (Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker HD.), but I still should have gotten enough from the other games to add up to/more then $50 dollars. I bought all 4 Games at once using the Cart.

Please assist me with this.

:)

Death Angle2112, Nov 21, 2020
  2. Juice Man 7777 Win User

Will the Xbox one X become obsolete after the lunch of Scarlet

Wait for Black Friday, maybe there will be a good X sale then...later get Scarlett or a Gaming PC or both but wait until Black Friday to move on Xbox X nevertheless...
  3. LML- Win User

Star Wars Jedi Survivor Deluxe Edition

Thanks, this is what I thought. But on searching the Xbox Store I cannot find it available as a digital download! It is frustrating. The Deluxe Edition which is on the Black Friday deal also specifies 'optimised for Series X/S' hence my confusion. Very frustrated!

Available on Amazon for a whopping £89.99 whereas the version for Series X is in the Black Friday sale :(
  4. JDMDRIFT1993 Win User

Xbox Live

It is for the 50% black friday sale.
  5. JosemberG N Win User

Xbox one

Se você esperar alguns meses, poderá obter um Xbox One S ou X das vendas da Black Friday. Valeria a pena comprar um então.

-----

[Mod Translation - If you wait a few months, you can get an Xbox One S or X from Black Friday's sales. It would be worth buying one then. ]
  6. NYJets12 Win User

Family gold is gone now what?

look for sales you should only pay 35 or 40 dollars for it , should be a sale on black Friday somewhere or online.
Thema:

Bought $50 Dollars worth of games on the Black Friday Game Sale on Xbox Series X, but my...

1. Bought $50 Dollars worth of games on the Black Friday Game Sale on Xbox Series X, but my... - Similar Threads - Bought $50 Dollars

2. So I bought this $50 Madden 5850 points from target and it said it was on the receipt I put...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So I bought this $50 Madden 5850 points from target and it said it was on the receipt I put...: please help I bought this 5850 Madden points at target for $50 and they said the code would be on the receipt I put the whole thing in and it’s not working fd8a91f4-5e09-4128-9442-832e1d4a799e
  3. So i bought vc on NBA2k24 for 50$ on accident and i was wondering if i could get a refund...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So i bought vc on NBA2k24 for 50$ on accident and i was wondering if i could get a refund...: So i bought vc on NBA2k24 for 50$ on accident and i was wondering if i could get a refund on it? 9bec8a91-3cc3-47c7-ba36-e0d0ec7dd84f
  4. Bought a Minecraft Account paid $50 and the money is taken over 24 hours ago yet it's not...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Bought a Minecraft Account paid $50 and the money is taken over 24 hours ago yet it's not...: I have restarted laptop, and waited 24 hours. 26afe23d-aba3-44dc-b15a-c2f60ffb1a2a
  5. Oh hi, I bought 12 month membership and $50 Xbox gift card but got a message saying ''This...

in XBoX on Windows
    Oh hi, I bought 12 month membership and $50 Xbox gift card but got a message saying ''This...: Oh hi, I bought 12 month membership and $50 Xbox gift card but got a message saying ''This code is not yet active. Contact the merchant to active this code'' D: 5bf9bcea-1d80-4616-bff1-e88b369aa77f
  6. I bought Forza Horizon 4 on steam and played for 50 hours, but today I can not connect to...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought Forza Horizon 4 on steam and played for 50 hours, but today I can not connect to...: I've tried to fix it in Xbox net settings, but it told me that server connectivity is blocked. I rebooted my machine and it just don't work. I checked on this page Windows 10 上的 Xbox Live 服务器连接被阻止...
  7. I bought a $50 Xbox gift card and can't use it

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought a $50 Xbox gift card and can't use it: I bought a $50 Xbox gift card and the code is not working, Can anyone from microaoft help? f923bcac-1d32-49c0-9d8a-6ef76110a0c4
  8. I BOUGHT A PRESENT CARD IN THE VALUE OF 50 $ IN A MARKET IN FLORIANOPOLIS (BRAZIL)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I BOUGHT A PRESENT CARD IN THE VALUE OF 50 $ IN A MARKET IN FLORIANOPOLIS (BRAZIL): I BOUGHT A PRESENT CARD IN THE VALUE OF 50 $ IN A MARKET IN FLORIANOPOLIS (BRAZIL) AND WHEN I WERE VALIDING A MESSAGE SAYING THAT THE CODE IS NOT VALID IN THE SAME MESSAGE REQUEST ME TO CONTACT...
  9. bought a $50 prepaid code and cant redeem it

in XBoX on Consoles
    bought a $50 prepaid code and cant redeem it: i bought a 4000 microsoft point (assuming they still work) and when i try to redeem it gives me an error ec87f255-159d-4f51-992e-38fe3f9cd421
  10. Just bought the new X1 A-50 chat won't work help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Just bought the new X1 A-50 chat won't work help: Hi, I just bought the new Xbox one Edition Astro A-50 headset the sound quality is amazing but i'm having major problems with ingame chat. I am using a Scuff controller btw, everything is setup...