Bought 3 12 month cards and cannot redeem the 3rd.

Discus and support Bought 3 12 month cards and cannot redeem the 3rd. in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Bought 3 12 month cards of Xbox Gold today. After I redeemed the 2nd one, it asked me for reoccurring payments for a free month, and I naturally said... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Kingtito10, Jun 28, 2020.

1. Kingtito10
    Kingtito10 Guest

Bought 3 12 month cards of Xbox Gold today. After I redeemed the 2nd one, it asked me for reoccurring payments for a free month, and I naturally said yes. Then tried submitting the 3rd card and it said I couldn't because I would go over the limit. Why does
    this exist? I am livid because I bought the 3 cards so I could get the 3 years of gold and turn them into Ultimate. Currently I only have 2 years plus 1 month, which is WAY less than I was hoping for. Is there any way for me to either A) redeem the 3rd card
    without waiting an entire month, or B) cancel the last month of the subscription? This is infuriating because I was hoping to have Game Pass Ultimate by tonight and I cannot wait an entire month to upgrade.

Any information helps. Thanks.

:)

Kingtito10, Jun 28, 2020
  2. Fyhra Win User

I'm not 100% sure, but I think you can just redeem the third card later. That way your existing Ultimate subscription should be extended. Maximum is 36 months.

greetz :)
  3. cawaiositorey Win User

Hola, ¿Qué tal?

¿Ya intentaste contactar con el soporte de xbox live?

Si aun no lo has hecho, te sugiero hacerlo y seguir sus instrucciones.

-[Translation - Hi, how are you?

Already tried to contact xbox live support?

If you have not already done so, I suggest you do so and follow their instructions.]
  4. Kingtito10 Win User

I'm not 100% sure, but I think you can just redeem the third card later. That way your existing Ultimate subscription should be extended. Maximum is 36 months.

greetz :)
    unfortunately, if I were to add it on later, I would lose an entire 8 months of upgradability. It would be an equivalent loss of $80 in value. Just doesn't make sense to do it.

I contacted customer support and they said there is no way for me to cut a month from the top of my account, or to put in that extra month now. In times like these, it would be great to not have to lose $80 if I wanted to play my games today just because
    I was led on to believe that I would be getting 1 month free. Ridiculous.
  5. MrcamRampage Win User

Hi There!

Try contacting xbox live support and follow the directions.

I hope this helped!
  6. MorseyBaby Win User

This is indeed what I do too. Unless the third card has an expiry date just set yourself a reminder and do it later.

Understand the frustration, but from a service perspective it's not a great idea to let people have infinite subscription lengths: what if changes become necessary etc? 3 years is a very generous limit compared to plenty of equivalent services
Thema:

1. Bought 3 12 month cards and cannot redeem the 3rd. - Similar Threads - Bought month cards

2. I remember last year when I bought the 12 month Xbox gold live card I entered 17 character...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I remember last year when I bought the 12 month Xbox gold live card I entered 17 character...: I bought my Xbox live from Amazon, same as last year. The codes are not 25 characters long, they are 17 and once you enter it in Microsoft.com/redeem, they send you a 25 character code. Is that...
  3. Oh hi, I bought 12 month membership and $50 Xbox gift card but got a message saying ''This...

in XBoX on Windows
    Oh hi, I bought 12 month membership and $50 Xbox gift card but got a message saying ''This...: Oh hi, I bought 12 month membership and $50 Xbox gift card but got a message saying ''This code is not yet active. Contact the merchant to active this code'' D: 5bf9bcea-1d80-4616-bff1-e88b369aa77f
  4. I just bought a 3 month Xbox live gold card

in XBoX Accessibility
    I just bought a 3 month Xbox live gold card: I made a microsoft account and redeemed the card but when i got to my 360 and try to sign up and put in the info i get the same error after i put in the password error 80154002 and it says sorry,...
  5. I bought a 3 month Amazon card and it worked but it is telling me i still dont have live.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a 3 month Amazon card and it worked but it is telling me i still dont have live.: Need help. It says i have no live but i just bought some its bothering me. Just wanna play some fortnite. 430cd17e-891d-4bcb-9e94-0dd22d8d0d2e
  6. I bought an Xbox live gold 12 month card about a week ago and it didn’t work!

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought an Xbox live gold 12 month card about a week ago and it didn’t work!: I bought a 12 month gold subscription and it hasn’t worked ! So I waited a day and still is not working please help? 56474617-6f6f-4f3b-a976-79f2cdd458d8
  7. Bought 12 month gold card for xboxone s error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought 12 month gold card for xboxone s error: XBOS-5002d2ba073b-3424-4d3d-8b1a-cafa00c1555f 2017/08/01 - 13:44:32 UTC this was the error code, tried to activate 3 different days to no avail. any help? c1b7cab8-3334-4ecd-a0ea-68bf81d6e704
  8. There's one I month I bought a 3 month prepaid card of xbox live gold and today it's not ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    There's one I month I bought a 3 month prepaid card of xbox live gold and today it's not ...: When I try to connect to online servers on games likes cod bo3 or halo reach it says that I have not the xbox live rights or xbox live gold membership however it ends on october...
  9. I bought 12 month xbox live pre paid card entered the code but it says it's been deactivated ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought 12 month xbox live pre paid card entered the code but it says it's been deactivated ...: I bought a 12 month xbox live pre paid card from my local tesco store I just typed in the code on the back and it says that it has been deactivated why when I haven't even used it as it's a brand...
  10. i bought a gold car of 1 month with the credit card of my brother, they charge it but i dont ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i bought a gold car of 1 month with the credit card of my brother, they charge it but i dont ...: My brother gave me his credit card and I try to buy 1 xbox live gold of one month but they told me that it was an error so i didn´t get it but in the historial of the credit card appears two...