Bought 20€ xbox code that was used already

Discus and support Bought 20€ xbox code that was used already in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, im making an dispute through the website i bought the code, and the seller is asking me for the exact date and time when the code was used,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by WereWolves Pack, May 10, 2017.

1. Bought 20€ xbox code that was used already

Hello, im making an dispute through the website i bought the code, and the seller is asking me for the exact date and time when the code was used, could you please tell me the exact time and date this was used:

7MXX6-YJH6T-YJW39-9QJ2F-K2G6Z

:)

WereWolves Pack, May 10, 2017
  2. WPAK
    WPAK Guest
  3. Bought 20€ xbox code that was used already

Hello, im making an dispute through the website i bought the code, and the seller is asking me for the exact date and time when the code was used, could you please tell me the exact time and date this was used:

7MXX6-YJH6T-YJW39-9QJ2F-K2G6Z

WereWolves Pack, May 10, 2017
  4. WPAK
    WPAK Guest

Hi there,

I'm afraid nobody in the forums will be able to answer that, the best thing you can try is to contact official Xbox Support. They might be able to check that and give you the information, but I'm not sure they can do that though.

To contact official Xbox Support use the Phone or Microsoft Support Chat option at
    Contact Us | Xbox Support be aware that the issue selected determines the contact options shown

5. WPAK Win User

Hi there,

I'm afraid nobody in the forums will be able to answer that, the best thing you can try is to contact official Xbox Support. They might be able to check that and give you the information, but I'm not sure they can do that though.

To contact official Xbox Support use the Phone or Microsoft Support Chat option at
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us be aware that the issue selected determines the contact options shown
  6. WPAK Win User

7. RobLindemann Win User

Skin Pack 1 [DLC]

I recently bought a $20 DLC for the 360. Anyone know what that gives? I haven't had a chance to use the code yet. If this helps to answer me, I bought the code from gamestop.
  8. TibialSnake56 Win User

20 dollar code already redeemed

some people type in random codes and it might have been yours
  9. Smwutches Win User

20 dollar code already redeemed

Thema:

1. Bought 20€ xbox code that was used already - Similar Threads - Bought 20€ code

2. I bought two 20€ xbox Digital gift cards from Amazon and neither of them were available in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought two 20€ xbox Digital gift cards from Amazon and neither of them were available in...: I bought two 20€ xbox Digital gift cards from Amazon and neither of them were available in my Gmail or amazon to redeem can I please get a refund? 43c41794-6bb5-4d2b-83fb-8e2fcda1685a
  3. Just bought a series X and now Ark is kicking me to Home Screen every 20-30 minutes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just bought a series X and now Ark is kicking me to Home Screen every 20-30 minutes: If I transfer maps, use a teleporter, and at random intervals the games kicks me to Home Screen. Never did this on the one X 32f7cc68-7f81-4202-a5a7-1373234ae0e1
  4. I cant play minecraft windows 10 edition, re bought the game for $20, still cant play the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant play minecraft windows 10 edition, re bought the game for $20, still cant play the...: On my old PC i owned minecraft windows 10 edition, and it was linked to my xbox account. I reset my hard drive and i cant play it anymore, it wont show up in windows search or anything, so i...
  5. i bought cod point 20$ i didn't get them i want a refund 20$ refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought cod point 20$ i didn't get them i want a refund 20$ refund: i bought 20 dollars worth of cod points i didn't get the points i lost 20 dollars please give me a refund 1affa92c-16ad-41ac-89f6-006552bef793
  6. I bought fifa 20 and cant play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought fifa 20 and cant play: I bought digital fifa 20 on my former xbox that is now broken. I bought a new xbox, loged in my Microsoft account but I have lost all my games. Is there something i can do or i'll have to buy it...
  7. Fifa 20 auf microsoft seite gekauft und nicht erhalten (Fifa 20 on microsoft side bought...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fifa 20 auf microsoft seite gekauft und nicht erhalten (Fifa 20 on microsoft side bought...: Hallo und zwar habe ich das Problem das ich heute den 29.09.19 um 18:05 mir FIFA 20 für die Xbox one auf der Microsoft Seite gekauft habe da dort sofort Überweisung geht ....jetzt hab ich aber...
  8. I bought the atom,tmnt,and enchantress pack on injustice for 20$ and only got the atom.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the atom,tmnt,and enchantress pack on injustice for 20$ and only got the atom.: has this happened to anyone else? How do i get either refunded or the characters i bought? I also bought the hellboy bundle and got all 3 characters promised....i just wanted the kids to be able...
  9. I bought a 1 month Xbox 360 live gold code for $10 and I got charged $20 more

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a 1 month Xbox 360 live gold code for $10 and I got charged $20 more: l bought a Xbox 360 gold live card for 1 month for $10 and I am getting charged $20 more I really want to play online but with that it does not let me I also want to reddem more codes please fix...
  10. Bought 20€ xbox code that was used already

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought 20€ xbox code that was used already: Hello, im making an dispute through the website i bought the code, and the seller is asking me for the exact date and time when the code was used, could you please tell me the exact time and date...