Bought $100 shark cards from Microsoft getting receive in Game cash

Discus and support Bought $100 shark cards from Microsoft getting receive in Game cash in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've spent thousands on Microsoft...1st time didn't receive the ingame cash 4 Grand Theft Auto V from Microsoft spent $100 have it in order history..... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by smokinBIGfat1s, Feb 1, 2017.

1. Bought $100 shark cards from Microsoft getting receive in Game cash

I've spent thousands on Microsoft...1st time didn't receive the ingame cash 4 Grand Theft Auto V from Microsoft spent $100 have it in order history.. called Microsoft she said she didn't have Rockstar number..I said I don't either???????

:)

smokinBIGfat1s, Feb 1, 2017
  2. Bubblegump30
    Bubblegump30 Guest
    Need help

I need help I just bought so.e grand theft auto cash and I didn't receive it what am I suppose to do now money came out of my paypal account and I got a email from Microsoft says you have purchased a grand theft auto game shark card for $22

Bubblegump30, Feb 1, 2017
  3. TinyAshes04
    TinyAshes04 Guest
    GTAV Reward Points Never Came.

20 Great White Shark Cash Card

Earn 2,400 Rewards Credits

(= 12% Cash Back)

I bought the $20 Shark Cash card (in GTAV game) since theres a 2,400 Reward credit. Yeah, I didn't get the 2,400 credits.

I was told that I would get the points at the end of July. its now August 5th.....yup, still no points

TinyAshes04, Feb 1, 2017
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

onyxishere, Feb 1, 2017
  5. onyxishere Win User

6. lynn hanson1 Win User

I purchased a shark card from the Microsoft store, but didn’t receive the money

I purchased a shark card from the Microsoft store but never received the money? I play on next gen
    I don’t play on next generation console but I bought the shark card worth $4.250.000 over 24 hours ago and still didn’t receive my in game cash
  7. Blake thurlowe Crayo Win User

Xbox support... has anyone managed to speak to them

I bought the great white shark cash card and the transaction has been pending for 4 days...
  8. xCHEMISTx Win User

CASH CARDS

The cash cards are actually back up now. I wonder if they are going to stay up now though.

Red Shark card = $100,000

Tiger Shark card = $200,000

Bull Shark card = $500,000

Great White Shark card = $1,250,000
  9. o Wheeler o Win User

GTA V Question for gta 5 xbox one bull shark card

I bought that deal too GTAV and a 500,000 bull shark card free for £50. And still don't know where to get the bull shark card from ?
Thema:

1. Bought $100 shark cards from Microsoft getting receive in Game cash - Similar Threads - Bought $100 shark

2. What should i do? I bought a 100 robux digital card using the reward points I got and I...

in XBoX on Windows
    What should i do? I bought a 100 robux digital card using the reward points I got and I...: How can I get the code or get my points back? 5139d47a-5472-4374-af39-ccef3e3222cc
  3. Today i just bought 100 robux with my 1500 points and i checked in my account i didnt see...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Today i just bought 100 robux with my 1500 points and i checked in my account i didnt see...: basically just bought robux with the 1500 points from Microsoft rewards and I checked my account and I didn't get the robux even though they didn't ask for username because I already have alot of...
  4. I bought 100$vbucks code i redeem the code on my Xbox and it still hasn't come i need my vbucks

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought 100$vbucks code i redeem the code on my Xbox and it still hasn't come i need my vbucks: I bought 100$vbucks code i redeem the code on my Xbox and it still hasn't come i need my vbucks 39f8c80a-8c80-497a-b8aa-b05207ca27cb
  5. why didnt i get my 100 robux when i bought it for 1.5k points?

in XBoX on Windows
    why didnt i get my 100 robux when i bought it for 1.5k points?: i bought it and it never came through email. I typed in the correct email address and it never showed up. It has been like this for months now. You guys owe me 100 robux. i can give you (staff)...
  6. bought the £30 Edition of Mordern Warfare 3 via store. Then bought the £100 version as I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    bought the £30 Edition of Mordern Warfare 3 via store. Then bought the £100 version as I...: bought the £30 Edition of Mordern Warfare 3 via store. Then bought the £100 version as I realised I bought the wrong one, now Microsoft have denied my refund request, any help?...
  7. somebody bought over 100$ worth of vbucks on the game fortnite battle royale, how can I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    somebody bought over 100$ worth of vbucks on the game fortnite battle royale, how can I...: somebody bought over 100$ worth of vbucks on the game fortnite battle royale, how can I refund this, I need somebody to get back with me asap, I would like to refund my 2 recent purchases that...
  8. Why is my xbox telling me i dont own my mw2 2022 i bought for 100 bucks?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my xbox telling me i dont own my mw2 2022 i bought for 100 bucks?: When i got on my xbox to check if my modern warfare 2 2022 had an update, then come to find that it is telling me i dont own the game even tho i have multiple things to prove i bought it such as...
  9. I recently bought mw2 in September and tonight fully downloaded all of the game over 100 gb...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently bought mw2 in September and tonight fully downloaded all of the game over 100 gb...: I recently bought mw2 in September and tonight fully downloaded all of the game over 100 gb and when I click to play it it’s telling me I have to buy the game to play it.. what’s going on?...
  10. Account got hacked, they bought 2 games that came up to roughly $100. Help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Account got hacked, they bought 2 games that came up to roughly $100. Help?: I went to request a refund since the hacker gifted 2 games to himself on a random email. The new assassins creed and crash bandicoot 4, when i went to get a refund i got a email saying they dont...