Bought 100 games and never earned a point since 2012

Discus and support Bought 100 games and never earned a point since 2012 in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; hey guys, My biggest issue is that i keep on buying xbox one digital games and never earned a point , contacted the support live chat several times... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by BMW X5-[xboxvenue], Oct 25, 2016.

1. Bought 100 games and never earned a point since 2012

hey guys,

My biggest issue is that i keep on buying xbox one digital games and never earned a point , contacted the support live chat several times but nothing seems to be work , nothing changed, i keep on buying new games and didn't earn a single point , please
    help

:)

BMW X5-[xboxvenue], Oct 25, 2016
  2. march tier credits

bought a few things during march and never earned anything just wondering if something happened or if they running late but I figured I at least earned 100 points if not more

KrispyKr1tter66, Oct 25, 2016
  3. Shady87481
    Shady87481 Guest
    Reward points not showing up/ was supposed to get a star upgrade

I have bought games and dlc and haven't received any reward points since January 11th of 2017. I have since bought about 5 games and still haven't accumulated any rewards points since the the 11th of January. I also was supposed to get a star upgrade for
    spending $100 in the month of February and never received it.

Shady87481, Oct 25, 2016
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Hello BMW X5,

Your Rewards Account was registered into the Great Britain region. Since you have not been making your purchases in pounds, we cannot Reward those purchases. We can only Reward purchases made with the regional currency of your Rewards Account.

If you wish to create a Rewards Account to reward purchases made with the currency of your current Xbox Live region, you will have to opt out of the program at ( https://rewards.xbox.com/optout/ )
    , wait 48 hours and then sign back up again, which can also take 48 hours.

While you will lose your progress by starting a brand new account, you can start earning Rewards Credits that will successfully reward your newly registered regional currency. To confirm that you have re-registered correctly, you can check your join date
    from the MyRewards page at (Xbox Live Rewards). If your join date shows a specific date and not a date of "???", then your
    account has successfully been re-registered. If you open a new post after being able to log in to your new Rewards account, you can request any pending deposits from your old account to your new one.

XBLRewards8, Oct 27, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: