Bought 100 dollar xbox gift card but did not receive it on my account

Discus and support Bought 100 dollar xbox gift card but did not receive it on my account in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Bought xbox one gift card 100 dollar but did not receive bba296e8-cd87-43be-870c-e6d604b4a990 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by CharlesAbrams, May 2, 2019.

1. Bought 100 dollar xbox gift card but did not receive it on my account

Bought xbox one gift card 100 dollar but did not receive

:)

CharlesAbrams, May 2, 2019
  2. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi Charles,

Thank you for coming to the Xbox forums, I'd be happy to explain how Xbox Gift cards work.

Did you buy a pre-paid gift card from a retailer or local convenient store? Or did you buy a

digital code online
    ?

With either method, you still need to redeem the code to your Microsoft Account, and you can do so in many different ways. Take a look at this guide "Redeem
    a gift card or code to your Microsoft account
    " with steps on how to redeem your 100 dollar gift card.

I hope this helps!
  3. SoullessCodith Win User

Free 10$ gift card

I have not. I know for a fact that ten of my friends did receive a ten dollar gift card though.
  4. MinorCoast1 Win User

can't redeem my codes

I just bought a 100 dollar gift card and it says redeem. Once I do it's says error. please help meeee
  5. Complex2984 Win User

How i uncancelled pre orders??

I pay it with 100 dollars with my gift cards and i pay with credit card for 7$ because tax
  6. Georges C. Win User

Good Morning,

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community and Merry Christmas.

Hello Shamzz345, by your description if you have two account balance information showing in your Microsoft account but both are in dollars, that means one must be US dollars and one is probably Canadian dollars, the system makes that distinction with Gift Cards.

Try to check in the purchase description of the card you bought from Amazon which region the Gift Card you bought belongs to.
Thema:

1. Bought 100 dollar xbox gift card but did not receive it on my account - Similar Threads - Bought 100 dollar

2. What should i do? I bought a 100 robux digital card using the reward points I got and I...

in XBoX on Windows
    What should i do? I bought a 100 robux digital card using the reward points I got and I...: How can I get the code or get my points back? 5139d47a-5472-4374-af39-ccef3e3222cc
  3. Today i just bought 100 robux with my 1500 points and i checked in my account i didnt see...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Today i just bought 100 robux with my 1500 points and i checked in my account i didnt see...: basically just bought robux with the 1500 points from Microsoft rewards and I checked my account and I didn't get the robux even though they didn't ask for username because I already have alot of...
  4. I bought 100$vbucks code i redeem the code on my Xbox and it still hasn't come i need my vbucks

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought 100$vbucks code i redeem the code on my Xbox and it still hasn't come i need my vbucks: I bought 100$vbucks code i redeem the code on my Xbox and it still hasn't come i need my vbucks 39f8c80a-8c80-497a-b8aa-b05207ca27cb
  5. why didnt i get my 100 robux when i bought it for 1.5k points?

in XBoX on Windows
    why didnt i get my 100 robux when i bought it for 1.5k points?: i bought it and it never came through email. I typed in the correct email address and it never showed up. It has been like this for months now. You guys owe me 100 robux. i can give you (staff)...
  6. bought the £30 Edition of Mordern Warfare 3 via store. Then bought the £100 version as I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    bought the £30 Edition of Mordern Warfare 3 via store. Then bought the £100 version as I...: bought the £30 Edition of Mordern Warfare 3 via store. Then bought the £100 version as I realised I bought the wrong one, now Microsoft have denied my refund request, any help?...
  7. somebody bought over 100$ worth of vbucks on the game fortnite battle royale, how can I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    somebody bought over 100$ worth of vbucks on the game fortnite battle royale, how can I...: somebody bought over 100$ worth of vbucks on the game fortnite battle royale, how can I refund this, I need somebody to get back with me asap, I would like to refund my 2 recent purchases that...
  8. Why is my xbox telling me i dont own my mw2 2022 i bought for 100 bucks?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my xbox telling me i dont own my mw2 2022 i bought for 100 bucks?: When i got on my xbox to check if my modern warfare 2 2022 had an update, then come to find that it is telling me i dont own the game even tho i have multiple things to prove i bought it such as...
  9. I recently bought mw2 in September and tonight fully downloaded all of the game over 100 gb...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently bought mw2 in September and tonight fully downloaded all of the game over 100 gb...: I recently bought mw2 in September and tonight fully downloaded all of the game over 100 gb and when I click to play it it’s telling me I have to buy the game to play it.. what’s going on?...
  10. My son bought a 100 dollar Xbox one headset took BK once he's very upset!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    My son bought a 100 dollar Xbox one headset took BK once he's very upset!!: Please help tried everything to get his new 100 dollar headset to work,took bk once still not working and i dont know how to help my son all audio on!!!!!its not muted!!!! Please help thank u!!!!!...