Both Xboxes in same house showing online when signed out

Discus and support Both Xboxes in same house showing online when signed out in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Why are both Xboxes in the same house showing online when both have been turned off. One is my fathers Xbox and the other is mine. I check my Microsoft... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by martin drake, May 30, 2023.

1. martin drake
    martin drake Guest

Why are both Xboxes in the same house showing online when both have been turned off. One is my fathers Xbox and the other is mine. I check my Microsoft account for devices on my account but it’s only my Xbox on there. And that’s the same as my fathers. No unknown successful signings on both Microsoft accounts either. I’m freaking out I don’t understand it at all.

:)

martin drake, May 30, 2023
  2. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

You're welcome and no worries! It must be a simple delay in sync in Xbox Live Server.

If you don't have any more questions, feel free to choose a rating, and have a great day!
  3. martin drake Win User

Are you sure that could be the reason? Have you heard of this problem before?
  4. martin drake Win User

hi thanks for taking the time to help. Iv done all that. I just find it strange when my dad signed out yesterday it took about 8 hours or more before it change to offline
  5. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

Hey Martin!

Nice to meet you! I'm Darhyl, a fellow gamer. I'm sorry you are experiencing this. I am here to help.

You've got nothing to worry, it's possibly a delayed sync from the Xbox Live server from your account's last signed-in.

In order to make sure to secure your account further, kindly change your account password on account.microsoft.com > Your Info > Manage how you sign in.

By changing your account password, all the devices that have your account signed in will be removed from your account.

Thank you for your kindness! I hope you have a great day!
  6. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

That is correct, I had experienced the same issue before. Since you have checked that your account has no other devices other than your console, rest assured that this could only be due to a delay in sync in the Xbox Live server.

I would highly recommend you sign out of your account and turn off the device.
Thema:

1. Both Xboxes in same house showing online when signed out - Similar Threads - Both Xboxes same

2. Both of my controllers are not connecting to my Xbox at the same time

in XBoX on Consoles
    Both of my controllers are not connecting to my Xbox at the same time: Both my controller, and not connecting to my Xbox at the same time b923e57e-b7a4-4c90-8493-0cca087fdbb0
  3. If I have both versions of GTA on my Xbox can I have both with the same character when migrated

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I have both versions of GTA on my Xbox can I have both with the same character when migrated: I know now if you migrate accounts you won’t lose the data but I have both the new and old versions of the game on my Xbox will I lose the character on the old version of the game because they’re...
  4. How can I have two Xbox’s playing at the same time with the same accounts on both.

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I have two Xbox’s playing at the same time with the same accounts on both.: I recently upgraded from my Xbox one S to a Xbox series X and put my Xbox one into my lounge room for my dad to play on. I have kept my original account from the Xbox one onto my new Xbox. But...
  5. Can I download forza on both Xbox and PC with same codr

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I download forza on both Xbox and PC with same codr: Can I download the forza horizon 5 with the redeem code from Xbox store right from my xbox one S( if it can even run it smoothly? ) and than download it from Microsoft store or the Xbox app on my...
  6. Will the same xbox game pass subscription cover both xbox one and xbox series x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will the same xbox game pass subscription cover both xbox one and xbox series x: I will have two consoles in my house, an xbox one and an xbox series x. If I buy a gamepass subscription on the series x, will it cover the xbox one? a914e2f1-c717-46ad-849e-0c69a6b9fe05
  7. Both Xboxes in same house showing online when signed out

in XboX Insiders
    Both Xboxes in same house showing online when signed out: Why are both Xboxes in the same house showing online when both have been turned off. One is my fathers Xbox and the other is mine. I check my Microsoft account for devices on my account but it’s...
  8. diff between XBox Game Pass and Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. Do both offer same games on my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    diff between XBox Game Pass and Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. Do both offer same games on my...: diff between XBox Game Pass and Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. Do both offer same games on my Xbox Console? c454b1d8-28ab-4512-9a7e-dfdaa87b8e2c
  9. I have a Xbox one and soon Xbox x, can I use the the same game pass on both Devices if I’m...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a Xbox one and soon Xbox x, can I use the the same game pass on both Devices if I’m...: I have a Xbox one and soon Xbox x, can I use the the same game pass on both Devices if I’m using one at time. 1f28c70a-0512-4822-8906-ce5e49e554f6
  10. why cant i play on both the xbox and the pc with the same account

in XBoX Accessibility
    why cant i play on both the xbox and the pc with the same account: I have Call of Duty® Modern Warfare® II installed on my PC but it didn’t play very well ( old PC ) so I got Call of Duty® Modern Warfare® II for my new Xbox series X that I set using my old Xbox...