Both Trigger Buttons (LT,RT) for xbox one controller not working

Discus and support Both Trigger Buttons (LT,RT) for xbox one controller not working in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Both Trigger Buttons (LT,RT) for xbox one controller not working. I''d like to fix this without replacing the controller.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AcidBATMAN657, Apr 16, 2017.

1. Both Trigger Buttons (LT,RT) for xbox one controller not working

Both Trigger Buttons (LT,RT) for xbox one controller not working. I''d like to fix this without replacing the controller.

:)

AcidBATMAN657, Apr 16, 2017
  2. WAiLEUNGx1
    WAiLEUNGx1 Guest
    Elite Controller trigger sticky issue

I have an issue when I have the trigger (LT) set to short pulls and the trigger sticks like it's sticking to tape/glue when pushing it to the end, the RT is OK.

RT and LT are both OK when set to long pulls.

My friend's elite controller has the exact same issue with the RT ( LT is fine for his). Weird.

Anyone have this issue?

WAiLEUNGx1, Apr 16, 2017
  3. Pandasaur cx
    Pandasaur cx Guest
    Friends list not updating after Xbox One update; other issues

Hello ArchNinja,

I'd recommend hold both trigger buttons and Y at the same time. (LT+RT+Y) If your friends doesn't load, please try this out.

Pandasaur cx, Apr 16, 2017
  4. Both Trigger Buttons (LT,RT) for xbox one controller not working

Hey there, Acid!

I'm sorry to see any issues with the controller triggers! If you've already given the steps in our

Xbox One Wireless Controller won’t work or is broken
    support article, then all we can suggest here is a replacement controller. We do not allow any form of self-repair conversations on our forums; for more on this, you can check out the Forum Guidelines
    link at the bottom of my post. This is because it violates the
    Code of Conduct
    and could result in a suspension on your account or console if discovered.

Please let me know if you have any other concerns with this! I'm happy to get you pointed in the right direction if needed. Both Trigger Buttons (LT,RT) for xbox one controller not working :)

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox Insider
    Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting.

Misses Quinzel, Apr 18, 2017
  5. Misses Quinzel Win User

Hey there, Acid!

I'm sorry to see any issues with the controller triggers! If you've already given the steps in our

Xbox One Wireless Controller won’t work or is broken
    support article, then all we can suggest here is a replacement controller. We do not allow any form of self-repair conversations on our forums; for more on this, you can check out the Forum Guidelines
    link at the bottom of my post. This is because it violates the
    Code of Conduct
    and could result in a suspension on your account or console if discovered.

Please let me know if you have any other concerns with this! I'm happy to get you pointed in the right direction if needed. :)

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox Insider
    Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting.
  6. B0UTEILLE Win User

impossible to play with friends

Thanks a lot for your response.

But my english is not perfect, and i don't understand that : "pull and hold both triggers and both bumpers on your controller"

it's LB+RB and LT+RT ?
  7. Pandasaur cx Win User

Friends list not updating after Xbox One update; other issues

Hello ArchNinja,

I'd recommend hold both trigger buttons and Y at the same time. (LT+RT+Y) If your friends doesn't load, please try this out.
  8. LucLavie Win User

Manette Xbox One touche LT et RT ne fonctionne en jeu sur la plateforme Steam

Hello ,

Have you tried to use the controller on a console and see fi the triggers work? Also on a console go to the button mapping and set to default. Go to settings> Kinect and devices>devices and accessories>hit the 3 buttons on bottom, then button mapping.

Thanks,

Brad
    I don't have an Xbox One and yes my buttons LT and RT works on non steam games.
  9. furaii Win User

The controller has 4 button at the front. Why is Left Top button labeled as LB, Left Bottom as LB,...

is this a serious post? its how they have always been labelled... LT / RT - Left trigger/right trigger, as these are triggers not a buttons. LB/RB - Left bumper/right bumper - these are bumper buttons as they are around the 'edge' of the controller.

I don't see how you're confused and hope I've cleared it up.
Thema:

1. Both Trigger Buttons (LT,RT) for xbox one controller not working - Similar Threads - Both Trigger Buttons

2. Why can’t I play single player on games that offer both- single and multiplayer options?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can’t I play single player on games that offer both- single and multiplayer options?: I have Minecraft and other games that allow you to play solo, no multiplayer. When I click the game it says “ looks like you need to renew Xbox game pass. If your subscriptions current try...
  3. Partner Center: I have two apps, I want to interchange their names. Both of them are published

in XBoX on Windows
    Partner Center: I have two apps, I want to interchange their names. Both of them are published: Hi I have App 1 which was named as AppA. I changed it to APP HD. Even after publishing with new app name, the old name shows as Currently In Use. I want to delete this old name from App 1 and use...
  4. One email, Two Xbox Accounts. Can I Access Both?

in XBoX on Consoles
    One email, Two Xbox Accounts. Can I Access Both?: So this is something that’s given me issues in the past and I’ve been having troubles with it now that I’ve upgraded to an Xbox Series X. On my Xbox One, I had 2 profiles under the same email and...
  5. How do I fix updating issue for both disc and digital games

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix updating issue for both disc and digital games: Earlier I was trying to play rdr2 then the game said it needed an update so I clicked update then it said installation cancelled tired to do it agian same thing. So I then restart the xbox which...
  6. Does resetting your password log you out of both all devices and cloud gaming?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does resetting your password log you out of both all devices and cloud gaming?: Hi, so recently me and a couple of my friends just played Xbox on cloud gaming on Chromebooks and I was wondering, I just recently reset my password. Will this log me out of both All of my devices...
  7. Can see both mine craft capes in my Microsoft order history but not in my actual account.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can see both mine craft capes in my Microsoft order history but not in my actual account.: Hello, following the recent drop of two capes given out via Tik Tok and twitch for Minecraft, I attempted to get these myself too but upon activating the code through Minecrafts website, it...
  8. Both triggers saying pressed on xbox controller.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Both triggers saying pressed on xbox controller.: Hi. My friend gave me his old xbox controller, and both of the triggers are saying pressed when they are in fact not. I have tried a ton of things, even taking the whole controller apart, but I...
  9. Just picked up a new Xbox Elite controller Series 2 and both triggers are unresponsive the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Just picked up a new Xbox Elite controller Series 2 and both triggers are unresponsive the...: Ordered a brand new controller online from Amazon plugged it in everything works except the triggers feeling like I just wasted my money and time waiting for the product I have done updates I've...
  10. Left trigger acts as both triggers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Left trigger acts as both triggers: I have a wired controller, when I push the left trigger it gives a right trigger input 70% of the time and a left trigger input sometimes. I looked at the controller test page and the left trigger...