Both Solitaire and Mahjong had stopped loading.

Discus and support Both Solitaire and Mahjong had stopped loading. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Since August 15, 2023, both Solitaire and Mahjong have stopped loading. I have followed all the suggestions I can find on the forum. I am running... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KOBOreader54, Aug 18, 2023.

1. KOBOreader54
    KOBOreader54 Guest

Since August 15, 2023, both Solitaire and Mahjong have stopped loading. I have followed all the suggestions I can find on the forum. I am running Windows 10. I have done scannow to fix corrupt files. I have uninstalled and re-installed. I have made sure all Updates are run. I am stumped and ready to ask for a partial refund.

Any additional suggestions - like how I get actual Support from Microsoft?

SolitaireMama

:)

KOBOreader54, Aug 18, 2023
  2. Kathy A. Win User

Hello KOBOreader54,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We understand that you're experiencing issues with Solitaire and Mahjong. We know how important it is for you to continue your play and get this resolved.

Before we suggest you contact support, we would like to isolate the issue. Since, this thread is posted on Gaming and Xbox, please provide answers to the questions below:

1. May we know if you are experiencing issues with games installed from Xbox app?
    2. May we know if you have issues with other games installed from Microsoft Store?
    3. Do you recall installing antivirus, antimalware, VPN, firewall, proxy and PC Optimizer in your device?

We appreciate you provided the troubleshooting steps you perform for this issue. Here are few more troubleshooting steps, you can try.

First, try resetting the Microsoft Store cache by following these steps:

1. Press the Windows key + R to open the Run dialog box.

2. Type "wsreset.exe" and press Enter.

3. Wait for the command to complete as it will launch Microsoft Store.

4. Try launching Solitaire and Mahjong again, see if issue persist.

If that doesn't work, try running the Windows Store Apps troubleshooter by following these steps:

1. Press the Windows key + I to open the Settings app.

2. Click on "Update & Security" and then select "Troubleshoot" from the left-hand menu.

3. Scroll down and click on "Windows Store Apps" and then click on "Run the troubleshooter."

If none of these steps work, then contacting Microsoft support would be the best option. They will be able to provide more advanced troubleshooting steps and help you resolve the issue. To get actual support from Microsoft Casual Team - the game developer and support of Microsoft Solitaire Collection and Microsoft Mahjong, please use this link: Submit a request – Microsoft Casual Games (zendesk.com)

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. Kathy A. Win User

Good day!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we will consider your issue resolved. If you do need further help, please create a new thread to discuss your concerns through this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com), as we will not be monitoring this thread going forward.

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  4. SilkenParsley4 Win User

Mahjong won't load

I have run the Symantec tool to remove Gameover Zeus Trojan this morning and Mahjong, Solitaire and Taptiles has stopped loading again. I ran this last week, but did not realise that it had caused the problem that time. I am fairly sure that I do not have
    the Trojan but something in the Symantec software is breaking the Mahjong program
  5. StagedMoss04 Win User

Not loading Mahjong

Having the same problem In the last few days with both Mahjong & Solitaire. Solitaire was working & Taptiles wasn't. Now Solitaire won't work, but Taptiles does.
  6. StagedMoss04 Win User

Solitaire collection will not open???

Having the same problem since installing Windows 8.1 on both Solitaire & Mahjong.
Thema:

1. Both Solitaire and Mahjong had stopped loading. - Similar Threads - Both Solitaire Mahjong

2. Why can’t I play single player on games that offer both- single and multiplayer options?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can’t I play single player on games that offer both- single and multiplayer options?: I have Minecraft and other games that allow you to play solo, no multiplayer. When I click the game it says “ looks like you need to renew Xbox game pass. If your subscriptions current try...
  3. Partner Center: I have two apps, I want to interchange their names. Both of them are published

in XBoX on Windows
    Partner Center: I have two apps, I want to interchange their names. Both of them are published: Hi I have App 1 which was named as AppA. I changed it to APP HD. Even after publishing with new app name, the old name shows as Currently In Use. I want to delete this old name from App 1 and use...
  4. One email, Two Xbox Accounts. Can I Access Both?

in XBoX on Consoles
    One email, Two Xbox Accounts. Can I Access Both?: So this is something that’s given me issues in the past and I’ve been having troubles with it now that I’ve upgraded to an Xbox Series X. On my Xbox One, I had 2 profiles under the same email and...
  5. How do I fix updating issue for both disc and digital games

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix updating issue for both disc and digital games: Earlier I was trying to play rdr2 then the game said it needed an update so I clicked update then it said installation cancelled tired to do it agian same thing. So I then restart the xbox which...
  6. Does resetting your password log you out of both all devices and cloud gaming?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does resetting your password log you out of both all devices and cloud gaming?: Hi, so recently me and a couple of my friends just played Xbox on cloud gaming on Chromebooks and I was wondering, I just recently reset my password. Will this log me out of both All of my devices...
  7. Can see both mine craft capes in my Microsoft order history but not in my actual account.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can see both mine craft capes in my Microsoft order history but not in my actual account.: Hello, following the recent drop of two capes given out via Tik Tok and twitch for Minecraft, I attempted to get these myself too but upon activating the code through Minecrafts website, it...
  8. Imagine a system where both written and voice conversations are simultaneously translated...

in XboX Insiders
    Imagine a system where both written and voice conversations are simultaneously translated...: What do you think of such a system on Xbox? submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments]
  9. Can 2 people play the same game at the same time if they both own it but they have game...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can 2 people play the same game at the same time if they both own it but they have game...: My friends Xbox live ran out so I want to game share with her so she can play online what I’m wondering is can we both play the same game at the same time I’ve came across this before but it was...
  10. Xbox seires s making a loud buzzing noise from both fan and psu

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox seires s making a loud buzzing noise from both fan and psu: hello im yasi, i have my xbox series s since 2022 july and its been so so silent and good for me but lately its been making a very very loud buzzing noise from both the left and right side of the...