Both of my controllers are not connecting to my Xbox at the same time

Discus and support Both of my controllers are not connecting to my Xbox at the same time in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Both my controller, and not connecting to my Xbox at the same time b923e57e-b7a4-4c90-8493-0cca087fdbb0 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Roldoph Charles, Jan 11, 2024.

1. Both of my controllers are not connecting to my Xbox at the same time

Both my controller, and not connecting to my Xbox at the same time

:)

Roldoph Charles, Jan 11, 2024
  2. Jhonkito Win User

Hi, Roldoph my name is jhon and will be a pleasure help you.

Can you provide me the model of your xbox and if the problem happens even you connect by usb your controllers?

I will wait for you.
  3. SmarmyJerkface Win User

Controllers won't stay connected - Xbox Series X

Updates:

Paired both controllers to console at the same time. Both controllers lost and regain sync at the same time.

Paired Elite controller to iPhone. No disconnects.

Paired one controller to console and other to phone. Controller connected to console disconnected, controller connected to iPhone stayed connected.
  4. carlossanchez1824 Win User

Xbox Series X controller disconnection, specific

I have the same issue! Most of the times it happens when my headsets disconnects because of dead battery and I plug in a cord from controller to headset. It’ll cause my console to lose connection to both my controllers.
  5. SomeBloke27 Win User

Xbox 360 wireless controller has stopped working.

UPDATE:

I tried using my Xbox with my other controller and it had the same issues. So either both controllers spontaneously stopped working at the same time (highly unlikely) or the problem lies with the Xbox itself.
  6. Jurgen1488 Win User

Play same game on both of my XBOX ones at the same time

At the same time, you can not play the same account on two consoles.
    Create another account and share your primary account with the newly created account.
Thema:

1. Both of my controllers are not connecting to my Xbox at the same time - Similar Threads - Both controllers are

2. Both my controller and my headset have started to not connect to my xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Both my controller and my headset have started to not connect to my xbox series x: EverytimeI try to connect my controller and Bluetooth xbox headset to my xbox its just doesn't work f8f763ee-d568-4cde-8e12-af4b6f0d075a
  3. Both triggers saying pressed on xbox controller.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Both triggers saying pressed on xbox controller.: Hi. My friend gave me his old xbox controller, and both of the triggers are saying pressed when they are in fact not. I have tried a ton of things, even taking the whole controller apart, but I...
  4. Just picked up a new Xbox Elite controller Series 2 and both triggers are unresponsive the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Just picked up a new Xbox Elite controller Series 2 and both triggers are unresponsive the...: Ordered a brand new controller online from Amazon plugged it in everything works except the triggers feeling like I just wasted my money and time waiting for the product I have done updates I've...
  5. Help with both controller bumpers not working all of a sudden

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help with both controller bumpers not working all of a sudden: My controller bumpers on the back side have stopped working since using it on another xbox. When going to configure controller in xbox accessories it doesnt even recognize that I have bumpers....
  6. I have went to argos twice to buy a elite series 2 core controller but both times they have...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have went to argos twice to buy a elite series 2 core controller but both times they have...: I have went to argos twice to buy a elite series 2 core controller but both times they have came out of the box with a wobbly and broken right stick b2106119-3ac3-41fd-9220-c0c9f5a83d2c
  7. I by mistake unistall both HID game controller driver how do i unistall them back?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I by mistake unistall both HID game controller driver how do i unistall them back?: hey there as the title sugest i made quite a dumb mistake of unistalling both HID game controller drivers and i want to install them back im working on window 11 and would love and kind help the...
  8. Both controllers and fanatec stopped working ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Both controllers and fanatec stopped working ?: Has anyone ever experienced this before please? Very strange that it’s all stopped at the same time. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! a3fa46d0-3467-4936-8610-5a6a130d48dc
  9. How do I get my wired xbox controller and joycons to both work independant of eachother on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get my wired xbox controller and joycons to both work independant of eachother on...: First off, when I use the joycons in game, the left joystick doesn't work. The wired controller works fine But when I try to play a two player game like it takes two with both devices connected,...
  10. Xbox Series X is disconnecting both external hard drive and my controller.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X is disconnecting both external hard drive and my controller.: The external hard drive isn't optimized for the series X. But this issue still occurs even when playing a game installed on the internal storage? 5f228a80-1247-4ae8-8eb9-aaf53bc22b40