Both my controller and my headset have started to not connect to my xbox series x

Discus and support Both my controller and my headset have started to not connect to my xbox series x in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; EverytimeI try to connect my controller and Bluetooth xbox headset to my xbox its just doesn't work f8f763ee-d568-4cde-8e12-af4b6f0d075a Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JayCee Black, Feb 29, 2024.

1. JayCee Black
    JayCee Black Guest

Both my controller and my headset have started to not connect to my xbox series x

EverytimeI try to connect my controller and Bluetooth xbox headset to my xbox its just doesn't work

:)

JayCee Black, Feb 29, 2024
  2. Aaron6373 Win User

Xbox Series X wireless connection issues

Hey i got wireless connection problem with my xbox series x it does not wanna connect to any my controllers i try holding down the button it doesnt work until i have to restart console but then the next day it does the same thing it started happening when i used my headset
  3. Ronnie Rukus Win User

Xbox Wireless Headset keeps breaking up/disconnecting from Series X

I'm having the same issue. It's also unpairing my controller. I thought it was the controller, then realized I never had this issue before I got the wireless headset.

We also have 3 Xboxes ok the same floor. I have a Series X, my son has a Series S, and my daughter has an Xbox One Series X. They're all within 20ish feet of each other on the 2nd floor of our house. They have the wired headset and don't have any issues.

I realized I [usually] have my wireless headset paired to my cellphone at the same time. After pairing it with my phone once, it'll connect every time. I'm going to try turning off the Bluetooth on my phone to see if it helps.

It's been incredibly frustrating as it'll often unpair the controller in the middle of a match and/or stop playing sound.
  4. TannerCarter Win User

Xbox Series X and Xbox App on PC Audio Issue

Hello,

I have another headset that's the Razor Kraken wired and a PDP wireless headset, both from Walmart. They were having that static crackle issue in party chat and then I thought I would get a higher end headset with Astro. I'm now on my third Astro headset and have plugged it directly into the aux port and also through the mix amp that plugs to the bottom of the controller. Both with the same results. I'm starting to think it's possibly the Series X.

Thank you,

Tanner
  5. AdamShare Win User

Xbox Wireless Headset keeps breaking up/disconnecting from Series X

I have the same issue.

Controller and headset both disconnect or have some sort interference. Never had a problem on my Xbox One or Series S. But the problem is persistent on Series X.

Have tried all sorts of things like disabling all wifi and getting a new router. Nothing helps.
  6. Jdmsx Win User

Xbox Series X Major Lag Issues

Hi there. I have tried almost every possible method of restarting, resetting and everything inbetween. Ports are forwarded, etc.

The thing is, I have my Xbox One and Series X set up beside each other. Due to the Series X’s problems, I can switch off my Series X, and switch on my Xbox One, and have no connection issues.

Both playing on the same wifi, both wireless connection, with all the same settings (except the Series X is running on 120fps).

Something is not right with the Series X and I believe it’s more than just needing to reset my MAC address...
Thema:

1. Both my controller and my headset have started to not connect to my xbox series x - Similar Threads - Both controller headset

2. Both triggers saying pressed on xbox controller.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Both triggers saying pressed on xbox controller.: Hi. My friend gave me his old xbox controller, and both of the triggers are saying pressed when they are in fact not. I have tried a ton of things, even taking the whole controller apart, but I...
  3. Just picked up a new Xbox Elite controller Series 2 and both triggers are unresponsive the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Just picked up a new Xbox Elite controller Series 2 and both triggers are unresponsive the...: Ordered a brand new controller online from Amazon plugged it in everything works except the triggers feeling like I just wasted my money and time waiting for the product I have done updates I've...
  4. Both of my controllers are not connecting to my Xbox at the same time

in XBoX on Consoles
    Both of my controllers are not connecting to my Xbox at the same time: Both my controller, and not connecting to my Xbox at the same time b923e57e-b7a4-4c90-8493-0cca087fdbb0
  5. Help with both controller bumpers not working all of a sudden

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help with both controller bumpers not working all of a sudden: My controller bumpers on the back side have stopped working since using it on another xbox. When going to configure controller in xbox accessories it doesnt even recognize that I have bumpers....
  6. I have went to argos twice to buy a elite series 2 core controller but both times they have...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have went to argos twice to buy a elite series 2 core controller but both times they have...: I have went to argos twice to buy a elite series 2 core controller but both times they have came out of the box with a wobbly and broken right stick b2106119-3ac3-41fd-9220-c0c9f5a83d2c
  7. I by mistake unistall both HID game controller driver how do i unistall them back?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I by mistake unistall both HID game controller driver how do i unistall them back?: hey there as the title sugest i made quite a dumb mistake of unistalling both HID game controller drivers and i want to install them back im working on window 11 and would love and kind help the...
  8. Both controllers and fanatec stopped working ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Both controllers and fanatec stopped working ?: Has anyone ever experienced this before please? Very strange that it’s all stopped at the same time. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! a3fa46d0-3467-4936-8610-5a6a130d48dc
  9. How do I get my wired xbox controller and joycons to both work independant of eachother on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get my wired xbox controller and joycons to both work independant of eachother on...: First off, when I use the joycons in game, the left joystick doesn't work. The wired controller works fine But when I try to play a two player game like it takes two with both devices connected,...
  10. Xbox Series X is disconnecting both external hard drive and my controller.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X is disconnecting both external hard drive and my controller.: The external hard drive isn't optimized for the series X. But this issue still occurs even when playing a game installed on the internal storage? 5f228a80-1247-4ae8-8eb9-aaf53bc22b40