Both controllers and fanatec stopped working ?

Discus and support Both controllers and fanatec stopped working ? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Has anyone ever experienced this before please? Very strange that it’s all stopped at the same time. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Max Cuthbert, Dec 19, 2023.

1. Max Cuthbert
    Max Cuthbert Guest

Has anyone ever experienced this before please? Very strange that it’s all stopped at the same time. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

:)

Max Cuthbert, Dec 19, 2023
  2. Vanessaez Win User

Hi Max, my name is Vanessa, it's a pleasure to be able to help you.

The problem you are experiencing is quite rare, but there are some things you can try to fix it.

First, you need to check if your drivers are up to date. You can do this by opening Device Manager and clicking on the "Sound, video, and game
    controllers" tab. If your drivers are outdated, you can update them from the manufacturer's website for your device, always making sure it is
    the correct driver.

If your drivers are up to date, you can try restarting your PC. This can fix any temporary issues that may be causing the problem.

If restarting your PC doesn't fix the problem, you can try uninstalling and reinstalling the Fanatec drivers. To do this, open Device Manager and
    click on the "Sound, video, and game controllers" tab. Right-click on the Fanatec driver and select "Uninstall." Once you have uninstalled the
    driver, restart your PC and reinstall it from the Fanatec website.

If you have tried all of these steps and the problem persists, please do not hesitate to contact me again. Below I will leave you the more
    detailed steps so that it will be easier for you to orient yourself with the instructions I have given you.

Here are the detailed steps on how to uninstall and reinstall the Fanatec drivers:

1)Open Device Manager.

2)Click on the "Sound, video, and game controllers" tab.

3)Right-click on the Fanatec driver and select "Uninstall."

4)In the confirmation window, click "Yes."

5)Restart your PC.

6)Visit the Fanatec website and download the latest drivers for your device.

7)Run the driver installation file.

8)Follow the on-screen instructions to install the drivers.

I hope this helps you fix the problem.

Some of the information was taken from these links based on the above-mentioned. Therefore, you should enter them to get additional information.
    Also, I warn you that some links are in another language, so you will have to translate them to your language.

Also, by doing this, you will get additional information:

https://www.reddit.com/r/simracing/comments/yt1h26/solución_fanatec_podium_dd1_actualización_del/es/

https://simracing.myobdscan.net/como-actualizar-controlador-firmware-fanatec-dd2/

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me again.

Sincerely,
    Vanessa
  3. Max Cuthbert Win User

Thanks for replying Adam.

We can’t even use the controllers to get to settings to reinstall or update it? Is there another way to do this please?

Thanks for mesaging!
  4. Adam Sheetz Win User

Hi Max C, my name is Adam.

I’m sorry to hear that you’re experiencing issues with your controllers and Fanatec. Here are some troubleshooting tips:

1. The issue could be related to a driver update. Try to uninstall the current driver and installing an older version that has a fix for the crashing issue.

2. Try to reset your controller.

I hope one of these solutions works for you. If not, please let me know and I’ll do my best to find more information.

Adam.
  5. SatNiteEduardo Win User

fanatec wheel

When I asked if people are pushing Fanatec my point is that they are likely to be the ones to make their wheels work with the xbox one if it is at all possible. So with regards to fanatec wheels I believe peoples desire here is more likley to be fulfilled
    if pressure is put on both MS AND Fanatec.
  6. Moobs 44 Win User

Fanatec support-?

This is what I expected, however, Fanatec blame Microsoft , and Microsoft blame everyone else, and do nothing.

Why does all features work on PC and PlayStation and not Xbox.

Please explain to a novice, who is stopping this ?

Fanatec

Microsoft or

Codemasters?

Will F1 2022 have these SDK improvements?
Thema:

1. Both controllers and fanatec stopped working ? - Similar Threads - Both controllers fanatec

2. Both my controller and my headset have started to not connect to my xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Both my controller and my headset have started to not connect to my xbox series x: EverytimeI try to connect my controller and Bluetooth xbox headset to my xbox its just doesn't work f8f763ee-d568-4cde-8e12-af4b6f0d075a
  3. Both triggers saying pressed on xbox controller.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Both triggers saying pressed on xbox controller.: Hi. My friend gave me his old xbox controller, and both of the triggers are saying pressed when they are in fact not. I have tried a ton of things, even taking the whole controller apart, but I...
  4. Just picked up a new Xbox Elite controller Series 2 and both triggers are unresponsive the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Just picked up a new Xbox Elite controller Series 2 and both triggers are unresponsive the...: Ordered a brand new controller online from Amazon plugged it in everything works except the triggers feeling like I just wasted my money and time waiting for the product I have done updates I've...
  5. Both of my controllers are not connecting to my Xbox at the same time

in XBoX on Consoles
    Both of my controllers are not connecting to my Xbox at the same time: Both my controller, and not connecting to my Xbox at the same time b923e57e-b7a4-4c90-8493-0cca087fdbb0
  6. Help with both controller bumpers not working all of a sudden

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help with both controller bumpers not working all of a sudden: My controller bumpers on the back side have stopped working since using it on another xbox. When going to configure controller in xbox accessories it doesnt even recognize that I have bumpers....
  7. I have went to argos twice to buy a elite series 2 core controller but both times they have...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have went to argos twice to buy a elite series 2 core controller but both times they have...: I have went to argos twice to buy a elite series 2 core controller but both times they have came out of the box with a wobbly and broken right stick b2106119-3ac3-41fd-9220-c0c9f5a83d2c
  8. I by mistake unistall both HID game controller driver how do i unistall them back?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I by mistake unistall both HID game controller driver how do i unistall them back?: hey there as the title sugest i made quite a dumb mistake of unistalling both HID game controller drivers and i want to install them back im working on window 11 and would love and kind help the...
  9. How do I get my wired xbox controller and joycons to both work independant of eachother on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get my wired xbox controller and joycons to both work independant of eachother on...: First off, when I use the joycons in game, the left joystick doesn't work. The wired controller works fine But when I try to play a two player game like it takes two with both devices connected,...
  10. Xbox Series X is disconnecting both external hard drive and my controller.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X is disconnecting both external hard drive and my controller.: The external hard drive isn't optimized for the series X. But this issue still occurs even when playing a game installed on the internal storage? 5f228a80-1247-4ae8-8eb9-aaf53bc22b40