Borderlands GotY Editon Xbox 360. Add-On Disc not installing on Xbox One.

Discus and support Borderlands GotY Editon Xbox 360. Add-On Disc not installing on Xbox One. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Just bought an Xbox One and began downloading compatible Xbox 360 games. I ran into a problem with Borderlands for the Xbox 360. I have the GotY... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BONECLAW, Nov 16, 2023.

1. BONECLAW
    BONECLAW Guest

Just bought an Xbox One and began downloading compatible Xbox 360 games. I ran into a problem with Borderlands for the Xbox 360. I have the GotY Edition (2 disc version). For some reason the add-on disc is not compatible and I'm unable to install the add-ons. The message reads whenever I attempt to install the add-ons:

"Sorry the game isn't playable here."

"For a list of Original Xbox and Xbox 360 games that are playable, got to xbox.com/BackCombat (0x8082000c)"

With that said... I have no problems with the main game and I'm also not having any issues with Borderlands 2 GotY edition (2-disc version also originally for the Xbox 360). I was able to successfully install the add-ons using the add-on disc onto my console for that game.

A resolution to this issue is appreciated.

Thank you

:)

BONECLAW, Nov 16, 2023
  2. BONECLAW Win User

If I remember rightly, the backward compatible version of Borderlands had the DLC included in the game, so there was no need to install it. Hence why the DLC disc was not compatible.
    If this is true, how would I be able to verify that the add-on content is available on my Xbox One?

I also own the digital copy of the base game as well.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

The game would tell you either in the menu of the game or during sometime in the game during gameplay.
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

If I remember rightly, the backward compatible version of Borderlands had the DLC included in the game, so there was no need to install it. Hence why the DLC disc was not compatible.
  5. bigdogkilla69 Win User

Skyrim Legendary Edition Disc 1 Won't Play

Im having the same issue with my fallout goty and fallout new vegas ultimate editon where it'll read the disk but not show up or install from any of the 360 discs but plays my x1 game discs fine
  6. The Manwolf13 Win User

Fallout 3 DLC Discs

So this trouble shooting, does the Xbox 360 fallout 3 goty edition dlc disc installed content get uploaded to the cloud and downloaded to the Xbox one hard drive?
Thema:

1. Borderlands GotY Editon Xbox 360. Add-On Disc not installing on Xbox One. - Similar Threads - Borderlands GotY Editon

2. The "0xc000007b" error keeps showing up when I try to play Borderlands 2 or The Pre-Sequel.

in XBoX on Windows
    The "0xc000007b" error keeps showing up when I try to play Borderlands 2 or The Pre-Sequel.: Hello, I write to you because this error keeps showing up and i have done everything and its not going away. I have Reboot Windows, Enabled the .NET Framework Feature, Ran Program as an...
  3. The Original Borderlands - can JP play online with US and Europe?

in XBoX on Consoles
    The Original Borderlands - can JP play online with US and Europe?: Hi, I’ve been trying to find answers to this but not found anything definitive. Many years ago I completed the first Borderlands game on the 360. I then used a friend to help shift some gear...
  4. Xbox Series S Borderlands 3 black screen after waking up TV but can hear the Xbox/game sounds

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S Borderlands 3 black screen after waking up TV but can hear the Xbox/game sounds: I have an Xbox Series S and I am playing Borderlands 3. I have been playing this game for years without this issue. I do not recall doing any updates recently, but I know everything is up to do...
  5. Did xbox live stop support for 360 games like Borderlands 2?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Did xbox live stop support for 360 games like Borderlands 2?: I recently beaten the game and came back a few days later to find that I can't connect to xbox live for some reason playing a 360 game but I dont have a problem with xbox live playing a newer game...
  6. Borderlands GOTY (digital) Xbox One spiderant shutdown issue!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands GOTY (digital) Xbox One spiderant shutdown issue!: So I have been experiencing the same issue spoken of in this discussion, which was about 3y ago, so it seems it has still not been fixed! I’ll try the suggested fixes & report back…...
  7. Borderlands 1 isn't showing up in the store for my brother

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands 1 isn't showing up in the store for my brother: So I bought the first Borderlands game on the Microsoft store for Xbox 360 on my series X and its nowhere to be found on the Microsoft store for my brother, only all the other games. Why is this?...
  8. How do I fix borderlands 2 handsome jack collection multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix borderlands 2 handsome jack collection multiplayer: Hi, whenever me and friends try and play the xbox one version or borderlands 2 online it simply does not work. It says connection issues when I have no connection issues at all present. I'm quite...
  9. Borderlands 3 game crash caused me to lose most of my gear

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands 3 game crash caused me to lose most of my gear: Is there any way I could get my gear back maybe by reverting the save I was doing some inventory management on my max level and I had all the gear I wanted to keep except what I had equipped then...
  10. Can i play Borderlands 2 online on Xbox series x with other people if I don’t have Game Pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i play Borderlands 2 online on Xbox series x with other people if I don’t have Game Pass?: I want to play Borderlands 2 with people online but I do not have game pass so I was wondering if it still works for people to join my party 00332007-1024-46fc-81c6-e303fc0151b2