Borderlands Game of the Year Edition for BOTH 360 and xBox One

Discus and support Borderlands Game of the Year Edition for BOTH 360 and xBox One in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought the Borderlands Game of the Year Edition for both 360 and XBox One and my One will not recognize the game anywhere. It is like the disk is not... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AdamWyatt1, Dec 4, 2019.

1. AdamWyatt1
    AdamWyatt1 Guest

I bought the Borderlands Game of the Year Edition for both 360 and XBox One and my One will not recognize the game anywhere. It is like the disk is not even there.

My console is up to date and has plenty of memory. This is the first backward compatible game that I have bought, but it says on the disk that it is an Xbox One game.

Any thoughts?

:)

AdamWyatt1, Dec 4, 2019
  2. J4CK 84U3R Jr Win User

Maybe is some crash in Physical Disck
  3. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

Brand new disk. It does not do anything.
    Is there an error code or message about how the game is unrecognizable?

Also, are there two discs? I have Borderlands 2: Game of the Year edition (it came with 2 discs), and it works fine. I can download the base game and the DLCs.
  4. AdamWyatt1 Win User

Thanks. I am afraid that my optical drive is out.
  5. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

Thanks. I am afraid that my optical drive is out.
    Do you have any other physical games? Is the same thing happening?

I know that with my console, Day One Xbox One, sometimes the drive doesn't do anything, so I have to re-insert my games a couple of times.
  6. AdamWyatt1 Win User

Brand new disk. It does not do anything.
Thema:

1. Borderlands Game of the Year Edition for BOTH 360 and xBox One - Similar Threads - Borderlands Game Edition

2. Xbox Series S Borderlands 3 black screen after waking up TV but can hear the Xbox/game sounds

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S Borderlands 3 black screen after waking up TV but can hear the Xbox/game sounds: I have an Xbox Series S and I am playing Borderlands 3. I have been playing this game for years without this issue. I do not recall doing any updates recently, but I know everything is up to do...
  3. Did xbox live stop support for 360 games like Borderlands 2?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Did xbox live stop support for 360 games like Borderlands 2?: I recently beaten the game and came back a few days later to find that I can't connect to xbox live for some reason playing a 360 game but I dont have a problem with xbox live playing a newer game...
  4. Borderlands 3 game crash caused me to lose most of my gear

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands 3 game crash caused me to lose most of my gear: Is there any way I could get my gear back maybe by reverting the save I was doing some inventory management on my max level and I had all the gear I wanted to keep except what I had equipped then...
  5. Can i play Borderlands 2 online on Xbox series x with other people if I don’t have Game Pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i play Borderlands 2 online on Xbox series x with other people if I don’t have Game Pass?: I want to play Borderlands 2 with people online but I do not have game pass so I was wondering if it still works for people to join my party 00332007-1024-46fc-81c6-e303fc0151b2
  6. Borderlands 2 - Xbox One X - Saving game progress

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands 2 - Xbox One X - Saving game progress: I have have the following situation Playing on an Xbox One X The Xbox One X console is set to my home console I have my original Xbox 360 Borderlands 2 game I am subscribed to Xbox Game Pass...
  7. How do you use the "single use add-on tokens" you get from borderlands 1 game of the year...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do you use the "single use add-on tokens" you get from borderlands 1 game of the year...: How do you use the "single use tokens for add-on content" that comes with the Xbox 360 game of the year for borderlands 1. It doesn't tell you how to redeem them and when I try to look it up on...
  8. I got tales from the borderlands on games with gold, but now it's saying "to play this,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got tales from the borderlands on games with gold, but now it's saying "to play this,...: I tried resetting my console already, I tried uninstalling the game, when I look at it in the store, it says that i already own it, any help would be appreciated....
  9. borderland 2 game add-ons not working

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    borderland 2 game add-ons not working: hello there im have a problem with my borderland 2 add-ons and dlc i have played borderlands 2 for a while now and wanted to get a new dlc and when i download them they downloaded fine when i went...
  10. How do I get free Borderland 1 game with my Gold subscription to download to my XBox one ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get free Borderland 1 game with my Gold subscription to download to my XBox one ...: Hey I would like to get the free March game Borderland to download to my XBox One console, but can't find it on the XBox One games page for free Gold content. 9d3002fb-b1af-4bce-b921-fdd222fd333d