Borderlands 3 game crash caused me to lose most of my gear

Discus and support Borderlands 3 game crash caused me to lose most of my gear in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Is there any way I could get my gear back maybe by reverting the save I was doing some inventory management on my max level and I had all the gear I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CJ Futhey, Nov 20, 2023.

1. CJ Futhey
    CJ Futhey Guest

Is there any way I could get my gear back maybe by reverting the save I was doing some inventory management on my max level and I had all the gear I wanted to keep except what I had equipped then as I went to pick it back up the game crashed and everything was gone when I reloaded

:)

CJ Futhey, Nov 20, 2023
  2. Nkosana23 Win User

Hi. My name is Brilliant, an independent advisor. I am happy to assist you today.

I am sorry you're experiencing issues with your Borderlands 3 game and game progress. Cloud progress is updated automatically, and retrieved the same way when the game starts while connected to the internet. If this progress is corrupted or is not the latest you need, you can try start the game offline and use the console's save files.

To do so, follow these steps: Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide > Select Settings > General > Network settings > Select Go offline.

You can then start the game and the save file used will be the one from the console. If this has the progress you want to use, you can then turn off the go offline once in game and the cloud save file will be updated with the current progress.

If the progress you need is not in the console either, then unfortunately you may have lost your progress for good. In future, create multiple save files on the console to always have some back up to fall on in case anything like this happens again.

I hope this helps.
  3. UberRican Win User

MW3 constant crashing

Mine crashes back to the Xbox dashboard...

It did it a few times when the game was brand new, but then I was playing for weeks with no issues. Then after the most recent big update for season 1 my game crashes every time, either in the menus or once I start a game (which causes me to lose my gear in zombies...)
  4. EtagLive Win User

Xbox one X game crashes.

Is it only certain games? Modern Warfare and Borderlands 3 have had issues recently that cause crashes, the latest modern warfare patch for me at least has made the game more stable
  5. Powerz-0AB160A3-14EA Win User

I can't unfollow some games

Resetting did not help. The games that seem to be giving me most of my problems are Just Cause 2 and Gears of War 3.
  6. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

2019 full of great games

I don't buy too many games. With that said, the ones I'm looking forward to the most are Gears 5 and Borderlands 3. Those 2 games should keep me busy for awhile.

Can't wait to jump into the Tech Test for Gears 5 tomorrow.
Thema:

1. Borderlands 3 game crash caused me to lose most of my gear - Similar Threads - Borderlands game crash

2. The "0xc000007b" error keeps showing up when I try to play Borderlands 2 or The Pre-Sequel.

in XBoX on Windows
    The "0xc000007b" error keeps showing up when I try to play Borderlands 2 or The Pre-Sequel.: Hello, I write to you because this error keeps showing up and i have done everything and its not going away. I have Reboot Windows, Enabled the .NET Framework Feature, Ran Program as an...
  3. Xbox Series S Borderlands 3 black screen after waking up TV but can hear the Xbox/game sounds

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S Borderlands 3 black screen after waking up TV but can hear the Xbox/game sounds: I have an Xbox Series S and I am playing Borderlands 3. I have been playing this game for years without this issue. I do not recall doing any updates recently, but I know everything is up to do...
  4. Did xbox live stop support for 360 games like Borderlands 2?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Did xbox live stop support for 360 games like Borderlands 2?: I recently beaten the game and came back a few days later to find that I can't connect to xbox live for some reason playing a 360 game but I dont have a problem with xbox live playing a newer game...
  5. Can i play Borderlands 2 online on Xbox series x with other people if I don’t have Game Pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i play Borderlands 2 online on Xbox series x with other people if I don’t have Game Pass?: I want to play Borderlands 2 with people online but I do not have game pass so I was wondering if it still works for people to join my party 00332007-1024-46fc-81c6-e303fc0151b2
  6. Borderlands 2 - Xbox One X - Saving game progress

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands 2 - Xbox One X - Saving game progress: I have have the following situation Playing on an Xbox One X The Xbox One X console is set to my home console I have my original Xbox 360 Borderlands 2 game I am subscribed to Xbox Game Pass...
  7. How do you use the "single use add-on tokens" you get from borderlands 1 game of the year...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do you use the "single use add-on tokens" you get from borderlands 1 game of the year...: How do you use the "single use tokens for add-on content" that comes with the Xbox 360 game of the year for borderlands 1. It doesn't tell you how to redeem them and when I try to look it up on...
  8. I got tales from the borderlands on games with gold, but now it's saying "to play this,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got tales from the borderlands on games with gold, but now it's saying "to play this,...: I tried resetting my console already, I tried uninstalling the game, when I look at it in the store, it says that i already own it, any help would be appreciated....
  9. borderland 2 game add-ons not working

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    borderland 2 game add-ons not working: hello there im have a problem with my borderland 2 add-ons and dlc i have played borderlands 2 for a while now and wanted to get a new dlc and when i download them they downloaded fine when i went...
  10. How do I get free Borderland 1 game with my Gold subscription to download to my XBox one ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get free Borderland 1 game with my Gold subscription to download to my XBox one ...: Hey I would like to get the free March game Borderland to download to my XBox One console, but can't find it on the XBox One games page for free Gold content. 9d3002fb-b1af-4bce-b921-fdd222fd333d