Borderlands 2 Season Pass content not downloading

Discus and support Borderlands 2 Season Pass content not downloading in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am having issues getting the content from the season pass to show up in game (Xbox one). The season pass is showing up as installed both in the DLC... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SyN Keepy, Nov 28, 2022.

1. SyN Keepy
    SyN Keepy Guest

I am having issues getting the content from the season pass to show up in game (Xbox one). The season pass is showing up as installed both in the DLC store and under the BL2 add-ons but the content hasn’t been added to my game. I have uninstalled/reinstalled both the base game and DLC multiple times now too. Also trying to download the packs included in the season pass from the in game DLC store tries to recharge for the pack.

Borderlands 2 Season Pass content not downloading [​IMG]

:)

SyN Keepy, Nov 28, 2022
  2. HassanB Win User

Borderlands 2 season pass, how do i download new content without being charged again?

Hello,

If you redeemed your season pass on your account, please make sure it's actually downloaded onto your console by going to your Xbox 360 Dashboard > Settings > Account > Download History > Borderlands 2 Season Pass.

Once you've confirmed that, please launch the game and follow the instructions below:

1) In the main menu of Borderlands 2, select "Downloadable Content."

2) Select and download "Season Pass" from the menu. If you have already purchased a Season Pass on the account you're logged in to, you will not be charged again.

3) Once the "Season Pass" has finished downloading, return to the main menu of Borderlands 2.

4) From the main menu of Borderlands 2, select "Downloadable Content."

5) Any available "Season Pass" content should now be listed as "Free" allowing you to download and install any applicable add-ons through the "Downloadable Content" menu at no additional charge.

Let us know if that works out for you.
  3. HassanB Win User

Borderlands 2

Hi,

First, please go to Settings > Account > Download History > Re-download your Season Pass for Borderlands 2. The content is only free for Season Pass holders.

Then please follow the directions given here by Gearbox Software for downloading Season Pass content.
  4. SargonParidius Win User

Should I hold off getting BL 2?

Ummm ... so, you're going to wait until after July 2013???

According to the
    Season Pass
    :

Can’t get enough Borderlands? The Borderlands 2 Season Pass is coming, featuring four new campaigns, new locations, new enemies and more surprises. Buy the season pass and get all four downloadable content packs for the price of three -- a 25% savings.
    All Season Pass content will be available by June 2013. All content featured in the Season Pack will be available for individual purchase on Xbox LIVE marketplace. Do not download this content from Xbox Live Marketplace to avoid being charged
    twice.

So, the GOTY probably won't be out until September or October 2013!

Can you wait THAT long???
  5. SargonParidius Win User

Problem With season pass and the Premiere Club DLC

The Season Pass is for future DLC ... in other words, DLC which have not been released.

Can’t get enough Borderlands? The Borderlands 2 Season Pass is coming, featuring
    four new campaigns, new locations, new enemies and more surprises. Buy the season pass and get all four downloadable content packs for the price of three -- a 25% savings. All Season Pass content will be available by June 2013. All content
    featured in the Season Pack will be available for individual purchase on Xbox LIVE marketplace. Do not download this content from Xbox Live Marketplace to avoid being charged twice.

The Premier Club DLC was a pre-order bonus (in other words, sold before the game was released). So, it is not included in the future DLC.
  6. Misses Quinzel Win User

I haven't been given the Borderlands telltale season pass with the Bundle! Any help?

Hey there, CaptinDreamz! The Tales from the Borderlands Season Pass will not download with the rest of the bundle. You do own it, however it will not appear until there is content with it. You do not need to purchase the stand alone Season Pass.

If you run into any issues with the Season Pass once Episode 2 is released, then please do post back here so that we may look into it further! :)
Thema:

1. Borderlands 2 Season Pass content not downloading - Similar Threads - Borderlands Season Pass

2. The "0xc000007b" error keeps showing up when I try to play Borderlands 2 or The Pre-Sequel.

in XBoX on Windows
    The "0xc000007b" error keeps showing up when I try to play Borderlands 2 or The Pre-Sequel.: Hello, I write to you because this error keeps showing up and i have done everything and its not going away. I have Reboot Windows, Enabled the .NET Framework Feature, Ran Program as an...
  3. The Original Borderlands - can JP play online with US and Europe?

in XBoX on Consoles
    The Original Borderlands - can JP play online with US and Europe?: Hi, I’ve been trying to find answers to this but not found anything definitive. Many years ago I completed the first Borderlands game on the 360. I then used a friend to help shift some gear...
  4. Xbox Series S Borderlands 3 black screen after waking up TV but can hear the Xbox/game sounds

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S Borderlands 3 black screen after waking up TV but can hear the Xbox/game sounds: I have an Xbox Series S and I am playing Borderlands 3. I have been playing this game for years without this issue. I do not recall doing any updates recently, but I know everything is up to do...
  5. Did xbox live stop support for 360 games like Borderlands 2?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Did xbox live stop support for 360 games like Borderlands 2?: I recently beaten the game and came back a few days later to find that I can't connect to xbox live for some reason playing a 360 game but I dont have a problem with xbox live playing a newer game...
  6. Borderlands GOTY (digital) Xbox One spiderant shutdown issue!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands GOTY (digital) Xbox One spiderant shutdown issue!: So I have been experiencing the same issue spoken of in this discussion, which was about 3y ago, so it seems it has still not been fixed! I’ll try the suggested fixes & report back…...
  7. Borderlands 1 isn't showing up in the store for my brother

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands 1 isn't showing up in the store for my brother: So I bought the first Borderlands game on the Microsoft store for Xbox 360 on my series X and its nowhere to be found on the Microsoft store for my brother, only all the other games. Why is this?...
  8. How do I fix borderlands 2 handsome jack collection multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix borderlands 2 handsome jack collection multiplayer: Hi, whenever me and friends try and play the xbox one version or borderlands 2 online it simply does not work. It says connection issues when I have no connection issues at all present. I'm quite...
  9. I bought the season pass for borderlands 2 in the xbox 360 store, and can't find any of the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the season pass for borderlands 2 in the xbox 360 store, and can't find any of the...: I am on the Xbox 360 platform. Both the in-game and Xbox 360 store have confirmed that the season pass was purchased. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the entire game including the dlc and it...
  10. Borderlands 2 season pass characters not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands 2 season pass characters not working: Hi, I've purchased the Borderlands 2 season pass and installed it on my Xbox series S, everything works except for the DLC characters. When I try to select them I get a message to purchase it...