Booting/ Hacing

Discus and support Booting/ Hacing in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Xbox 360 Gamer Tags:[GT Removed] - Do not name and shame on the forums. All the people/kids are booting me offline/ hacing me. This has been... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Thataintgucci21, Jan 3, 2014.

1. Booting/ Hacing

Xbox 360 Gamer Tags:[GT Removed] - Do not name and shame on the forums.

All the people/kids are booting me offline/ hacing me. This has been happening to me for a while. Please help me out. I am tired of these happening to me all the time.

:)

Thataintgucci21, Jan 3, 2014
  2. -- Rick --
    -- Rick -- Guest
    booting

Hey DIV,

this sounds like it could be a denial of service attack as that might render your device (your Xbox console or your computer) temporarily unable to connect to the Internet or to Xbox Live - please read this page

here
    carefully for more info and steps to take. Any player threatening you should be reported - find out how by reading
    this.

Hope that helps

-- Rick --, Jan 3, 2014
  3. DIV BreZee
    DIV BreZee Guest
    booting

my friend got booted offline and i have a message from the guy that did it saying he was gonna hit us offline.

DIV BreZee, Jan 3, 2014
  4. Kiesey
    Kiesey Guest

Booting/ Hacing

Please report the users who are attacking you by using the steps in the article below

www.xbox.com/.../Abuse

Kiesey, Jan 3, 2014
  5. MCBeniu
    MCBeniu Guest
    Call the Police.

This has nothing to do with Xbox and they cannot help you.

They are sending messages from a botnet to your router which is overloading it and frying it.

You must have joined their party while they were using Cain and Abel which gave them your I.P.

MCBeniu, Oct 31, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Booting/ Hacing