Boosting monitor performance with 360

Discus and support Boosting monitor performance with 360 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey guys, I have a super old Viewsonic CRT monitor that is capable of 187Hz at 1024x768 res that would be phenomenal for gaming, except that without... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by IFRaNcHisEdI, Feb 7, 2014.

1. IFRaNcHisEdI
    IFRaNcHisEdI Guest

Hey guys, I have a super old Viewsonic CRT monitor that is capable of 187Hz at 1024x768 res that would be phenomenal for gaming, except that without the drivers needed it only produces a max of 60Hz at the lowest resolution possible. Is there a way
    to boost its performance when it's connected to my 360? Any help will be greatly appreciated

:)

IFRaNcHisEdI, Feb 7, 2014
  2. gamejunkie
    gamejunkie Guest
    Microsoft Working On Improving CPU Performance On Xbox One & 360,Cloud Compute & Adva

So Microsoft is working really hard on boosting the speed on Xbox One & 360,Cloud Compute & Advanced Techniques. Do you think that this would help the sales of the Xbox one consoles in any way?

Read more about the boost at the link : Microsoft Working On Improving CPU Performance On Xbox One & 360,Cloud Compute & Advanced Techniques

They are working really hard to boost the Xbox one I hope that the sales will also be boosted as well. What are your thoughts?

gamejunkie, Feb 7, 2014
  3. GTporsche
    GTporsche Guest
    Xbox One MASSIVE performance boost

There is an official XBox One X thread to discuss this in.

Your threads will continue to be locked and further action will be taken if you cannot comply to our instructions.

GTporsche, Feb 7, 2014
  4. Boosting monitor performance with 360

If you have your CRT connected via the Xbox 360 HD VGA cable you should be able to select 1024x768 as the video resolution from the display settings screen (the default res is 640x480). However it will only do a refresh of 60Hz because that is the maximum
    refresh rate the Xbox 360 supports. There is no way to go higher than this.

Obsessive Power, Feb 8, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: