Bookworm fehler far cry 5 [Mod Translation-Bookworm error far cry 5]

Discus and support Bookworm fehler far cry 5 [Mod Translation-Bookworm error far cry 5] in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ich bin am verzweifeln, ich kann mich nicht mit den far cry online servern auf Grund eines fehlers mit dem namen: bookworm- sowieso. Hab mich versucht... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SweetCyborgAss, Dec 26, 2019.

1. Bookworm fehler far cry 5 [Mod Translation-Bookworm error far cry 5]

Ich bin am verzweifeln, ich kann mich nicht mit den far cry online servern auf Grund eines fehlers mit dem namen: bookworm- sowieso. Hab mich versucht dazu zu informieren aber ich hab davon echt kein plan... irgendwie liegt das an den ports am router? Das
    ist mir echt zu kompliziert. Die ganzen Beschreibungen im Internet helfen mir auch nicht weiter. Ich hab mir das spiel gekauft und würde das einfach gerne mit meinen freunden spielen. Kann mir irgendjemand bitte helfen?

P.S. das selbe Problem hab ich auch bei ghost reacon wildlands, da kann ich auch nicht online gehen

[Mod Translation-I am desperate, I can not use the far cry online servers due to an error with the name: bookworm anyway. Tried to inform me about it but I really have no plan ... somehow this is due to the ports on the router? It's really too complicated
    for me. All the descriptions on the Internet don't help me either. I bought the game and would just like to play it with my friends. Can anyone help me please?

P.S. I have the same problem with ghost reacon wildlands, so I can't go online]

:)

SweetCyborgAss, Dec 26, 2019
  2. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi SweetCyborgAss,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. I'd be happy to help.

First, I recommend doing basic console troubleshooting. While the Xbox is on, go ahead and do a hard
    restart and power cycle
    to the console. Hold down the power button on the console for about 10 seconds or until it shuts down and then remove the power cable from the Xbox and the power outlet for about 5 minutes. Then re-connect and wait 60 seconds
    before turning on the Xbox. Holding down the power button on the console to force a shutdown is an important step.

If that doesn't help then you will need to try out a soft factory reset.
    1. Press the Xbox button on the controller to open the guide.
    2. Scroll to the right and select System > Settings > System > Console info.
    3. Select Reset console.
    Make sure to select "Keep my games & apps" and have the correct account login information plus your Wi-Fi password ready if you connect wireless because you will need to re-add the accounts that were on the Xbox and re-connect to your network during the
    reset. Let us know if this helps!
  3. Smwutches Win User

Farcry 3 free with farcry 5 preorder

4. scele73 Win User

FAR CRY 5

What do you mean slow as hell? Relative to other games, like Halo or Forza? I did notice that cars top speed isn't quite what I'd hoped it would be, but for airplanes and helicopters, the higher up you are the slower you seem to be going.
  5. XBF Crystal P Win User

Far cry 5

Hi there Khasho,

Thanks for reaching out. I'm sorry to hear about the issue with a slow update for Far Cry.

What type of connection are you using on your Xbox?

I recommend to try the following troubleshooting article:
    Troubleshoot slow game or app downloads on Xbox One

Try this out and let us know the results.
  6. Panno92 Win User

Far Cry 5

Translation:

How to play Far Cry 5 in online cooperative mode on the same console?

---------

Answer:

Hi, unfortunately Far Cry 5 does not support the local split screen multiplayer, therefore you cannot play a cooperative campaign on the same console with a friend... The only way to play co-op is to make an online multyplayer party with two different consoles
    / account
Thema:

1. Bookworm fehler far cry 5 [Mod Translation-Bookworm error far cry 5] - Similar Threads - Bookworm fehler far

2. Fehler gefunden, Erfolge, Region Deutschland.

in XboX Insiders
    Fehler gefunden, Erfolge, Region Deutschland.: Ich habe knapp 3 Tage mit dem Community Support geschrieben, wegen diesem Fehler. Diesen Fehler, betrifft mich und meine Xbox Freunde. Und zwar meint der Support, dass es regional sein kann und...
  3. Fehler Code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fehler Code: Ich kann mich bei der xbox one nicht Anmelden fehler code 0x80190f4 230edb4d-f7d7-4080-b31c-6248c1af7078
  4. Fehler Code auf Xbox360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fehler Code auf Xbox360: Nach längerer Zeit, habe ich meine Xbox360 mit dem Internet verbunden, habe mir Xbox Gold gekauft, und nun gibt es nur Probleme, ich kann meinen Code nicht einlössen, der fehler Code 8015402B wird...
  5. Forza Horizon 4 forza fehler bei der kommunikation mit dem server

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 forza fehler bei der kommunikation mit dem server: Hallo, Ich wollte fragen ob mir jemand helfen kann. Wenn ich versuche online zu spielen steht dort forza horizon 4 fehler bei der kommunikation mit dem server würde mich über hilfe freuen...
  6. Fehler beim herunterladen eines spieles -[Translation - Error downloading a game]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fehler beim herunterladen eines spieles -[Translation - Error downloading a game]: Hallo, Ich habe seit mehreren Tagen ein Proplem. Ich musste ein spiel deinstallieren (ARK : Survival Evolved) da ich es nicht starten konnte. Ich deinstalierte das Spiel und wollte es neu...
  7. Fehler 0x80070005 beim Ändern des Standardspeicherorts für Apps

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fehler 0x80070005 beim Ändern des Standardspeicherorts für Apps: Folgendes Problem: Aufgrund einer korrupten (Ukraine-Style) Windowsinstallation musste ich meine C-Festplatte formatieren. Nun ist aber der WindowsApps Ordner auf meiner anderen Festplatte...
  8. Fehler Code 1170000 Kann mich nicht mehr anmelden -[Translation - Error code 1170000 can no...

in XBoX on Windows
    Fehler Code 1170000 Kann mich nicht mehr anmelden -[Translation - Error code 1170000 can no...: Ich kann mich bei Solitaire Collection nicht mehr anmelden. Ich habe in meinem Konto eine andere hinterlegte Mail Adresse als primäre Alias eingesetzt. Grund des Wechsels waren Probleme mit...
  9. Beendigung der Software weil ein Fehler aufgetreten ist

in XBoX on Consoles
    Beendigung der Software weil ein Fehler aufgetreten ist: Ich istIch habe seit ca.2 Monaten das Problem, das wenn ich minecraft auf meiner Switch öffnen will ich immer rausgeworfen werde mit dem Hinweis es sei ein Fehler aufgetreten. An der Software kann...
  10. Bookworm on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bookworm on Xbox One: I found out that PopCap had released a version of Bookworm for Xbox Live Arcade. Is there a way to install that on my Xbox One console? I searched for it through both the console and the website;...