Booking Device & Repair Service Request.

Discus and support Booking Device & Repair Service Request. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I have been trying to book a device service and repair request for my controller from South Africa to be replaced due to stick drift.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Justin1101, Oct 20, 2023.

1. Justin1101
    Justin1101 Guest

Hello,

I have been trying to book a device service and repair request for my controller from South Africa to be replaced due to stick drift.

Logging into my devices and starting a "new order" for a repair I am unable to click past the address entry and selection screen.

Please advise what other routes can be taken to solve this issue and log my repair. I have tried on an iOS device, Chrome, Firefox, Edge on Wifi, Mobile Data and even with WARP+ enabled and not with no success.

Booking Device & Repair Service Request. [​IMG]

Booking Device & Repair Service Request. [​IMG]

:)

Justin1101, Oct 20, 2023
  2. Vardagul Win User

Hi Justin! My name is Darhlene and I’m here to assist you.

I apologize for the inconvenience you’re experiencing. I would suggest contacting Xbox Support. They have the necessary tools and resources that can help you to place an order. Here's how to contact them:

1. Visit the Xbox Support website: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us/
    2. Click on the "Contact Us" button on the right of the screen.
    3. Select the issue you need help with and click on the "Next" option.
    4. Sign in to your Microsoft account.
    5. Follow the prompts to connect to a live chat agent.

Kind Regards,
    Darhlene
  3. andersonpassos Win User

How to Book A Microsoft Device Service Repair ?????

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good morning

address problem usually occurs either with a Microsoft server problem, or the console was purchased in another country, in which case you will not be able to request the repair through the web, and the other alternative is to talk to support directly through the chat option online, in possession of the invoice, try this option, requesting a call takes a little longer.
  4. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

How to fix Xbox Series X power button it blinks 3 times and than it turns off?

And update won't cause the issues you mentioned, you should request a repair service as I mentioned before

Follow these steps to request the service:

Sign in to the Device service and repair page with your Microsoft account credentials.

https://account.microsoft.com/devices/select-de...

****If your device doesn't appear, add it

Select the device that you want repaired.

Follow the onscreen steps to complete your service order request.
  5. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

I brought a xbox elite 2 controller wont work

Sign in to the Device service and repair page with your Microsoft account credentials.

6. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Arkham origins keeps crashing on series x

Thema:

1. Booking Device & Repair Service Request. - Similar Threads - Booking Device Repair

2. How can I request call back or book Xbox for service when the website won’t allow me to?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I request call back or book Xbox for service when the website won’t allow me to?: I’ve tried to request a call back and book my Xbox to be serviced, the website won’t allow me to do this, if I request call back I’m told it’s not available, when I enter my address for service it...
  3. Is there an application on Xbox to listen to audio books?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there an application on Xbox to listen to audio books?: I want to listen to audio books while I'm playing but I can't find any application. 9c445ee7-a5a5-432b-b6c1-ffb750e510c7
  4. Changing address under MS Account for Payment or Address Book leaves state in Lower Case

in XBoX Accessibility
    Changing address under MS Account for Payment or Address Book leaves state in Lower Case: I'm changing my address to include the plus 4 digits on zip code. When this is saved for a payment method, you can see that the state is changed to lower case letters. This appears to cause an...
  5. Distorted pixelated screen on Cloud web gaming ! Only on Chrome book browser, not tablet...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Distorted pixelated screen on Cloud web gaming ! Only on Chrome book browser, not tablet...: Distorted pixelated screen on Cloud web gaming Every time I hop on the CLoud web gaming a distorted pixelated green screen. It pops up every minute & it ruing gameplay. This experience is ****...
  6. why can i delete an adress from my microsoft account adress book

in XBoX Accessibility
    why can i delete an adress from my microsoft account adress book: i have tryied adding a new adress and everithing i just cand delet an older adress sayng that: This address is being used for purchases or subscriptions. If you want to change or remove it, add a...
  7. Can't book a repair order for my Elite Series 2 Controller (in warranty), or contact...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't book a repair order for my Elite Series 2 Controller (in warranty), or contact...: Hello, I have a malfunctioning Xbox Elite Series 2 controller (in warranty). I'm trying to book a repair order for it, but after putting in my address details, I get the error: "TraceID:...
  8. series x book a repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    series x book a repair: trying to book a repair for my series x in the uk as the display has started artifacting extremely badly but every time i go to enter an address, all i get is "something went wrong" and i do not...
  9. Skyrim Special Edition Xbox One: Black Book: Untold Legends bug

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Skyrim Special Edition Xbox One: Black Book: Untold Legends bug: Hello all! I recently started the Untold Legends quest in Skyrim Special Edition for Xbox One. Got to the fifth chapter and the hallway that leads to the reward is bugged. It’s supposed to move...
  10. "Recore: Definitive Edition" Book Series

in XboX Insiders
    "Recore: Definitive Edition" Book Series: Not certain I am at the right place, but I absolutely love the "Recore: Definitive Edition" game on PC. So much so, I have written four books that encompass the entire game, and takes it one step...