Большой пинг .Big ping.

Discus and support Большой пинг .Big ping. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello dear support xbox . I would like to address the problem of a large ping, although in all games the ping is not higher than a hundred. Solve my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by kraft2354, Jun 26, 2021.

1. kraft2354
    kraft2354 Guest

Большой пинг .Big ping.

Hello dear support xbox . I would like to address the problem of a large ping, although in all games the ping is not higher than a hundred.

Solve my problem please.

Здравствуйте уважаемая поддержка .... . Я бы хотел обратится с проблемой большого пинга хотя во всех играх пинг не выше ста .

ешите мою проблему пожалуйста .

:)

kraft2354, Jun 26, 2021
  2. Mazino Tlm Win User

Высокий пинг forza horizon 4

Нет, интернет у меня стабильный, и в других играх у меня пинг всегда был не большой, и я играл в FH4 1-1.5 года назад (такой же компьютер и интернет) и всё было отлично. Еще у моего друга такая же проблема и в интернете очень много постов с такой же проблемой, но решения до сих пор нету.
    [​IMG]
  3. Wishcatcher Win User

Why are you looking forward to Project XCloud?

Hi,

Will be nice if you have a good connection at least 50mbps with no big ping… otherwise is better to get a console / pc to play.

Regards
  4. Paraffin Alien Win User

Post your ping times!

@ Big Jeff V - My connection speed/ping check is always done through my local server which is approximately 30 miles away from my home address.

The worst ping result I have ever received has been around the 40ms mark.
  5. Wishcatcher Win User

Satellite Internet -Party Chat

Hi,

If your upload signal is on a phone line, it should be correct but if all download and upload are on the satellite connection, you risk to get a big delay + echo (as satellite calls from the past...). Ping are too big so mutiplayer will be impossible.

Regards
  6. Georges C. Win User

Высокий пинг forza horizon 4

Right, when I say ISP, it means the Internet as a whole, this test you do only measures the speed between your residence and your internet service provider, but it doesn't measure from the provider outwards, so the excess traffic can be occurring from the provider to the game servers and not knowing the cause.
Thema:

Большой пинг .Big ping.

1. Большой пинг .Big ping. - Similar Threads - Большой пинг Big

2. A big, warm "Fuck You!" to Xbox.

in XboX Insiders
    A big, warm "Fuck You!" to Xbox.: So its become apparent to me now that, if you want game pass AND Xbox Live, you're forced to buy Ultimate. This is stupid, I've been ripped twice now because I was unaware that the brain has...
  3. Xbox series s stuck at big xbox logo on boot for a while

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s stuck at big xbox logo on boot for a while: Xbox series s with external samsung 1tb ssd and 1tb storage expansion card seagate stuck at big xbox logo on boot for a while then when it does get the the menu it does not connect to the Internet...
  4. Help! A tap water/ vinegar mix was used to wipe my series x. It has a big dark spot (maybe...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help! A tap water/ vinegar mix was used to wipe my series x. It has a big dark spot (maybe...: Here is a photo of it. The marks are most likely water/vinegar mix. I hate when There are marks like this. [img] 411af9ba-49b4-47e4-a3fa-6c40e793f6fd
  5. When is the big update? war thunder needs not going to lie

in XboX Insiders
    When is the big update? war thunder needs not going to lie: ?????? submitted by /u/TG_Swump_GXD [link] [comments]
  6. Is N4500 celeron a big jump from N4020

in XBoX on Windows
    Is N4500 celeron a big jump from N4020: Hi everyone. I ask this question as I am in the market for a cheap laptop to stream TV and shows in the evenings. It will literally be used for that. I already have a powerful laptop that I use...
  7. need help installing big fish manager

in XBoX Accessibility
    need help installing big fish manager: need help installing bigfish manager b4735e64-3110-4610-9c20-f3baf4b9bbd9
  8. Why dose xbox allow big scammers in looking for groups posts.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why dose xbox allow big scammers in looking for groups posts.: This gets posted ever few minutes. All kinds of GTA 5 modded accounts with cars Cash Modded outfits and fast delivery. Go to www,u4gm,com and use coupon "xb" for 15% off. The poster is not...
  9. Высокий пинг на windows 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    Высокий пинг на windows 10: большой пинг именно в сети xbox. играть в игры, связанные с xbox стало невыносимо (к примеру sea of thieves). регион везде менял на японию, но толку ноль. пытался играть с впн, но все было только...
  10. Высокий пинг forza horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Высокий пинг forza horizon 4: В одиночном режиме всё окей, но как только играешь с другом дико зависает, если рядом с ним ехать, и его постоянно телепортирует. [img] 137f527e-d4ca-47bb-86ae-099863d1e74f