Bogus username w/my user info

Discus and support Bogus username w/my user info in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I recently logged onto the microsoft site using my usual email after changing the password. I was able to change the password for the account,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CruellerFoil486, Jun 30, 2018.

1. Bogus username w/my user info

Hello, I recently logged onto the microsoft site using my usual email after changing the password. I was able to change the password for the account, but the username was not mine. The profile included my full name, email and phone, but I am certain I did
    not create the username.

Because I haven’t used my xbox in a long time I’d forgotten that I’d used a different email, evident in the top right home screen where it vertically scrolls from my username to email. I failed to use this email address when logging onto the microsoft site,
    but another that includes my first and last name , I am certain that the username is not one that I would have created.

The above username is the account in question.

Thanks

:)

CruellerFoil486, Jun 30, 2018
  2. AC Dice Mann
    AC Dice Mann Guest
    Warning - Bogus user

Only a true Sucker would fall for a scam like this, that is why you have your settings set to private - only friends can send you messages.

AC Dice Mann, Jun 30, 2018
  3. STAndy04
    STAndy04 Guest
    Warning - Bogus user

Had a message from a random player from an online teamplay lobby posing as an EA ACCOUNT MODerator asking for account details.

Went something like this:

Dear Online User. It appears that the number of reports made against your account have exceeded the limit. If you do not believe you should be banned, please verify your EA account E-Mail and password so we can further investigate. Thanks,
    EA Support

Looked at his gamercard and he only had one achievement. It was on fifa, created a VP, just to get into these lobbies. You've been warned so dont fall for it guys.

Bogus username w/my user info [​IMG]

STAndy04, Jun 30, 2018
  4. bowski477
    bowski477 Guest

It seems when logging in that you've created a new account. That is why it gave you an auto generated GT. To log into your old account you will need to use the email address attached to that account.

bowski477, Jul 1, 2018
  5. bowski477 Win User

It seems when logging in that you've created a new account. That is why it gave you an auto generated GT. To log into your old account you will need to use the email address attached to that account.
  6. Bam Bam Mickey Win User

Warning - Bogus user

I hope you filed a complaint about him, we need to be pro-active against individuals like this and let MS handle them, and they hand out permanent bans.

If everyone had it on private, then only those who don't know about it would get scammed, us who don't fall for it need to report them, to save some other poor unfortunate falling for it.
  7. AC Dice Mann Win User

Warning - Bogus user

Only a true Sucker would fall for a scam like this, that is why you have your settings set to private - only friends can send you messages.
  8. MaD HucK Win User

Warning - Bogus user

yea he dont stay in lobbies for to long in out then sends it to everyone

had one fifa servers or something similar which sent the same message
  9. VoiLah Win User

Is there anyway of escaping the security proofs on xbox ?

Shouldn't use bogus info your fault mwahahahahaha !
Thema:

1. Bogus username w/my user info - Similar Threads - Bogus username user

2. Bogus 1 year and 11 month coms ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bogus 1 year and 11 month coms ban: Hi my gamertag is CHIEFSAVAGE9279. Microsoft, you guys are probably gonna get sued if you don’t fix this immediately or maybe not anyways because you’re a fraudulent company that abuses its powers...
  3. Microsoft Ultimate Bogus Charges

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Ultimate Bogus Charges: I seem caught in a circle of hell trying to stop these monthly charges for Microsoft Ultimate that I never purchased. I see many people having the same problem, and it appears finding a way to...
  4. Cannot Configure Xbox Elite Controller on Alienware Windows 10 PC - bogus error message?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot Configure Xbox Elite Controller on Alienware Windows 10 PC - bogus error message?: 我正在尝试在我的 Xbox Elite 控制器上配置高级按钮 射功能以在我的 PC 上使用。Xbox Accessories 应用程序看到控制器蓝牙连接,并指示它需要通过 USB 连接以进行配置。但是,控制器通过 USB 连接到 PC。我尝试了多个 USB 端口,并更新了来自 Dell Alienware 和 Windows 的驱动程序。我在各种系统配置应用程序中没有发现任何明显的 USB...
  5. how to remove a bogus Xbox account from my Microsoft profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    how to remove a bogus Xbox account from my Microsoft profile: Seems someone tried to hack my account and modified a very old Xbox account with someone else's information. It is showing up in my account page and I just want to remove it but need some...
  6. Bogus re purchases?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bogus re purchases?: Why is is that several games i bought digital on 360 i had to re purchase on my xbox one? And before you ambassadors answer with you standard response i looked and its on the same account. Clearly...
  7. Bogus comm ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bogus comm ban: So I just got a comm ban for a day (what a joke, i dont even use comms and teamplay? Pssh dont need a team) for telling a kid “[mod removed] loser” didnt know that was a bannable offense but...
  8. Bogus Communication Suspension

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bogus Communication Suspension: So I received a communication suspension on Xbox. Because I told another player to leave me alone, and apparently I cant do that. He’s allowed to harass me, bully me, stalk me in game lobby to...
  9. Suspension Is bogus

in XBoX on Consoles
    Suspension Is bogus: I get suspended from Xbox live for defending myself against cheaters but yet they constantly ignore my complaints filed against them! I don't like playing with cheaters and hackers and I report...
  10. Bogus DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bogus DLC: Fight Night Champion, DLC does not work @XBoX, can you please fix this 8d729e83-6b4c-4559-a5d9-6c8b0fd69317