Bogus re purchases?

Discus and support Bogus re purchases? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Why is is that several games i bought digital on 360 i had to re purchase on my xbox one? And before you ambassadors answer with you standard response... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ShainArsenault, Nov 30, 2020.

1. Bogus re purchases?

Why is is that several games i bought digital on 360 i had to re purchase on my xbox one? And before you ambassadors answer with you standard response i looked and its on the same account. Clearly microsoft wants people to buy new copies of a game everytime
    they rush out a new console. 0/10 satisfaction guaranteed.

:)

ShainArsenault, Nov 30, 2020
  2. WPAK Win User

Bogus re purchases?

Hi there,

is this happening for every Xbox 360 game or just specific ones? Please provide the names of a couple of those games. So I can check if the same thing is happening for me (if I own the game(s) myself).
  3. ArabViper Win User

A Good Old Headset debate....

and iBakez you"re bogus for that sig! lol
  4. mtjones2010 Win User

we could not sign you in. XBOX ONE

As am i :( even deleted my user and tried to re-sign in and now it doesn't find me. bogus
  5. ChopDaLyricolig Win User

Series x and our digital games

yea that would be kind of bogus to spend all that money and not have access to the games you purchased.
  6. jman77v309 Win User

service alert involving cod aw exo zombies

This is such bs... 50 bucks season pass and can't play exo zombies for the first 2 days.. Re downloaded everything and still nothing.. Your messages are bogus and nothing is fixed still...
Thema:

Bogus re purchases?

1. Bogus re purchases? - Similar Threads - Bogus purchases

2. Bogus 1 year and 11 month coms ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bogus 1 year and 11 month coms ban: Hi my gamertag is CHIEFSAVAGE9279. Microsoft, you guys are probably gonna get sued if you don’t fix this immediately or maybe not anyways because you’re a fraudulent company that abuses its powers...
  3. Microsoft Ultimate Bogus Charges

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Ultimate Bogus Charges: I seem caught in a circle of hell trying to stop these monthly charges for Microsoft Ultimate that I never purchased. I see many people having the same problem, and it appears finding a way to...
  4. Cannot Configure Xbox Elite Controller on Alienware Windows 10 PC - bogus error message?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot Configure Xbox Elite Controller on Alienware Windows 10 PC - bogus error message?: 我正在尝试在我的 Xbox Elite 控制器上配置高级按钮 射功能以在我的 PC 上使用。Xbox Accessories 应用程序看到控制器蓝牙连接,并指示它需要通过 USB 连接以进行配置。但是,控制器通过 USB 连接到 PC。我尝试了多个 USB 端口,并更新了来自 Dell Alienware 和 Windows 的驱动程序。我在各种系统配置应用程序中没有发现任何明显的 USB...
  5. how to remove a bogus Xbox account from my Microsoft profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    how to remove a bogus Xbox account from my Microsoft profile: Seems someone tried to hack my account and modified a very old Xbox account with someone else's information. It is showing up in my account page and I just want to remove it but need some...
  6. Bogus comm ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bogus comm ban: So I just got a comm ban for a day (what a joke, i dont even use comms and teamplay? Pssh dont need a team) for telling a kid “[mod removed] loser” didnt know that was a bannable offense but...
  7. Bogus Communication Suspension

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bogus Communication Suspension: So I received a communication suspension on Xbox. Because I told another player to leave me alone, and apparently I cant do that. He’s allowed to harass me, bully me, stalk me in game lobby to...
  8. Suspension Is bogus

in XBoX on Consoles
    Suspension Is bogus: I get suspended from Xbox live for defending myself against cheaters but yet they constantly ignore my complaints filed against them! I don't like playing with cheaters and hackers and I report...
  9. Bogus username w/my user info

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bogus username w/my user info: Hello, I recently logged onto the microsoft site using my usual email after changing the password. I was able to change the password for the account, but the username was not mine. The profile...
  10. Bogus DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bogus DLC: Fight Night Champion, DLC does not work @XBoX, can you please fix this 8d729e83-6b4c-4559-a5d9-6c8b0fd69317