Bogus 1 year and 11 month coms ban

Discus and support Bogus 1 year and 11 month coms ban in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi my gamertag is CHIEFSAVAGE9279. Microsoft, you guys are probably gonna get sued if you don’t fix this immediately or maybe not anyways because... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Possessed Savage, Jan 5, 2024.

1. Bogus 1 year and 11 month coms ban

Hi my gamertag is CHIEFSAVAGE9279. Microsoft, you guys are probably gonna get sued if you don’t fix this immediately or maybe not anyways because you’re a fraudulent company that abuses its powers to coms ban people like me who are viciously stalked and harassed by people online who make multiple accounts (more like hundreds) to send me death threats, spam, and verbally assault me and people alike every second their Xbox is on wether they appear offline or not. I probably won’t even because I ll just never use any Microsoft products again. I ll just have to come into your headquarters and resolve it. Right? Haha. Funny how things work that way. Well thanks for giving **** on Xbox live and stalkers what they want by getting people like me comms banned for entire year and seven month periods when people like me have no other option then to ask them to stop while they report our accounts an infinite amount of times until THE PEOPLE AT MICROSOFT AND XBOX LIVE MEET THEIR DEMANDS. STARTING TO THINK ITS ALL JUST YOU GUYS. MAKES MORE SENSE . IF MY ENFORCEMENT OF ACTION NOTICE IS NOT REPEALED EFFECTIVELY I WILL GO PPUBLIC WITH PICTURES, videos, names of employees the gamer tags of those involved and enough evidence to prosecute.

:)

Possessed Savage, Jan 5, 2024
  2. Daft Badger Win User

If you want to pursue legal action the refer to this page HERE
  3. rbevanx Win User

Can't use Skype or Upload stuido due to "past behaviour"

VG247 and Polygon are now pushing for answers on this guys. I'm hoping Microsoft improve on this but I respect it's a launch and things happen but communication in this instance has been terrible along with a poor message that makes no sense.

www.vg247.com/.../comment-page-1
  4. AhmadDeiri Win User

xbox gold for one year paid to update to xbox game pass ultimate

so if I understand correctly, the upgrade is 1$ for first month only then pay 15.99 usd for 11 months ..

so basically through the 1 year prepaid gold as paying ultimate is cheaper directly only 1 month saving???

is this correct?
  5. x4ourOne6ix Win User

LIVE GOLD

Dá para achar 1 mês de live gold por 11 reais, nem com isso você pode arcar?
  6. Daft Badger Win User

Communication ban bogus

The age rating on a game only means someone under that age can not legally buy that game.

Doesn't mean they can't play it & age ratings do not apply to the online side,something every game with online tells you.
Thema:

1. Bogus 1 year and 11 month coms ban - Similar Threads - Bogus month coms

2. Microsoft Ultimate Bogus Charges

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Ultimate Bogus Charges: I seem caught in a circle of hell trying to stop these monthly charges for Microsoft Ultimate that I never purchased. I see many people having the same problem, and it appears finding a way to...
  3. Cannot Configure Xbox Elite Controller on Alienware Windows 10 PC - bogus error message?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot Configure Xbox Elite Controller on Alienware Windows 10 PC - bogus error message?: 我正在尝试在我的 Xbox Elite 控制器上配置高级按钮 射功能以在我的 PC 上使用。Xbox Accessories 应用程序看到控制器蓝牙连接,并指示它需要通过 USB 连接以进行配置。但是,控制器通过 USB 连接到 PC。我尝试了多个 USB 端口,并更新了来自 Dell Alienware 和 Windows 的驱动程序。我在各种系统配置应用程序中没有发现任何明显的 USB...
  4. how to remove a bogus Xbox account from my Microsoft profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    how to remove a bogus Xbox account from my Microsoft profile: Seems someone tried to hack my account and modified a very old Xbox account with someone else's information. It is showing up in my account page and I just want to remove it but need some...
  5. Bogus re purchases?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bogus re purchases?: Why is is that several games i bought digital on 360 i had to re purchase on my xbox one? And before you ambassadors answer with you standard response i looked and its on the same account. Clearly...
  6. Bogus comm ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bogus comm ban: So I just got a comm ban for a day (what a joke, i dont even use comms and teamplay? Pssh dont need a team) for telling a kid “[mod removed] loser” didnt know that was a bannable offense but...
  7. Bogus Communication Suspension

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bogus Communication Suspension: So I received a communication suspension on Xbox. Because I told another player to leave me alone, and apparently I cant do that. He’s allowed to harass me, bully me, stalk me in game lobby to...
  8. Suspension Is bogus

in XBoX on Consoles
    Suspension Is bogus: I get suspended from Xbox live for defending myself against cheaters but yet they constantly ignore my complaints filed against them! I don't like playing with cheaters and hackers and I report...
  9. Bogus username w/my user info

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bogus username w/my user info: Hello, I recently logged onto the microsoft site using my usual email after changing the password. I was able to change the password for the account, but the username was not mine. The profile...
  10. Bogus DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bogus DLC: Fight Night Champion, DLC does not work @XBoX, can you please fix this 8d729e83-6b4c-4559-a5d9-6c8b0fd69317