Boarderland 3 - Huge fan of Boarderland games. Getting xbox series X soon. SO many versions...

Discus and support Boarderland 3 - Huge fan of Boarderland games. Getting xbox series X soon. SO many versions... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Boarderland 3 - Huge fan of Boarderland games. Getting xbox series X soon. SO many versions of Boarderlands - any advice on making sure I get... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Steve T24, Nov 21, 2023.

1. Steve T24
    Steve T24 Guest

Boarderland 3 - Huge fan of Boarderland games. Getting xbox series X soon. SO many versions...

Boarderland 3 - Huge fan of Boarderland games. Getting xbox series X soon. SO many versions of Boarderlands - any advice on making sure I get best/correct version?

Thanks,
    Steve

:)

Steve T24, Nov 21, 2023
  2. Steve T24 Win User

Boarderland 3 - Huge fan of Boarderland games. Getting xbox series X soon. SO many versions of Boarderlands - any advice on making sure I get best/correct version?

Thank you Geraldo. I should have mentioned I don't play online. Once I login into Xbox to set up, I'll be disconnecting the wifi connection. Does this change anything on your comments.

Steve
  3. Gerardo CG Win User

Personally, I'm not a big fan of buying special editions of games, and I usually opt for the standard version. However, this is a matter of personal preference.

If you enjoy having many weapon skins, character skins to choose from, and other add-ons, then it might be better to purchase the Ultimate edition. You can see exactly what the Ultimate edition includes in the game description on the store's website.

As you mentioned, you can also choose to buy the game in its disc version, but again, it depends on your preferences. Some players prefer having their games on disc, while others simply prefer buying them digitally. The content that is included with the disc version would be the same.

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  4. Gerardo CG Win User

Hi there Steve, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

The correct version of the game that will work on your Xbox Series X is the one I will provide in the following link:

https://www.xbox.com/games/store/borderlands-3/c34nb0f1b5wq

It is the standard version of the game that only includes the base game. It will be optimized for your console when you run it since it supports Smart Delivery.

On the other hand, if you want to purchase the most complete version of the game, then it's best to acquire the Ultimate Edition through this other link:

https://www.xbox.com/games/store/bl-3-ultimate-edition/9NK6X8JHTQSS/0010

Either of the two versions will run on your console.

I hope this helps and if you have further questions please let me know.

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  5. Steve T24 Win User

6. Gerardo CG Win User

Hi again Steve,

Don't worry, you don't need to be connected to the internet to play Borderlands 3. You'll only need an internet connection to download the game, but once you've done that, you can play it without any issues.

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
Thema:

1. Boarderland 3 - Huge fan of Boarderland games. Getting xbox series X soon. SO many versions... - Similar Threads - Boarderland Huge fan

2. Why does Bluetooth controllers have a huge delay now?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does Bluetooth controllers have a huge delay now?: I was trying to use a DualShock 4 to play "Scrathin' Melodii" on my Windows 11 laptop and it had huge inconstant delays. And this only happened recently, i tried to install a new bluetooth driver...
  3. Ok so, I'm a huge transformers fan However I have to ask... Is there a way I can ask Xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ok so, I'm a huge transformers fan However I have to ask... Is there a way I can ask Xbox...: I'd invest so much money into it and ik lots of people who would. I don't wanna buy a 360 just to play it. They could make so much money and the Xbox community would grow very large. Especially if...
  4. BIG HUGE GAMES question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    BIG HUGE GAMES question: On Rise of Nations, how do I change the drive my game saves to? I have a huge E/ drive that I use for saving games but the game is insisting I save it to my C/ drive, a SSD with limited space. I...
  5. Big Huge Games Question

in XBoX on Windows
    Big Huge Games Question: On Rise of Nations, how do I change the drive my game saves to? I have a huge E/ drive that I use for saving games but the game is insisting I save it to my C/ drive, a SSD with limited space. How...
  6. Any advice would be hugely appreciated

in XboX Insiders
    Any advice would be hugely appreciated: So I have a seagate 2tb Storage card on my series x. However with Microsoft deleting captures I've decided to get an external device to store my game clips and screenshots on. So I would like to...
  7. Huge issue with my Xbox game pass account!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Huge issue with my Xbox game pass account!: Hello i don't really understand how it's happened but i have upgraded my PC this week and so i had to reinstall a lot of app, software, i just changed the the SDD where my windows is ( / C ) , i...
  8. Buying Series X, if I have Boarderland 3 physical disc is that going to work on Series X...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buying Series X, if I have Boarderland 3 physical disc is that going to work on Series X...: Borderlands 3, Xbox One - Walmart.com 8a04e7a9-f405-4fe7-94e6-00dcdff0b010
  9. Hello, I have a huge problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I have a huge problem: Hello, I have a huge problem I created an Xbox club several years ago I have 57 members in the clubs I was the only admin I just realized by logging into the clubs that I am no longer an...
  10. Having a huge problem with ads on Microsoft solitaire paid subscription till may 2023

in XBoX Accessibility
    Having a huge problem with ads on Microsoft solitaire paid subscription till may 2023: What’s going on with the ads I have a paid subscription and getting crazy ads 25d662e2-03b4-4c9b-a80b-a96314633590