BO2 on Xbox One X cannot join with Friends

Discus and support BO2 on Xbox One X cannot join with Friends in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Keep getting "game session no longer available" whenever I try to accept invites or join into a friend's party on COD: BO2! NAT is open. Settings are... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by ElizabethPaul1, May 12, 2023.

1. BO2 on Xbox One X cannot join with Friends

Keep getting "game session no longer available" whenever I try to accept invites or join into a friend's party on COD: BO2! NAT is open. Settings are correct on console. Same issue is occurring when friend's try to accept my invites or join me!? I don't understand why this is happening. Anyone here able to explain why this keeps happening? Also, I have a pin on my sign-in... Nobody knows what it is other than myself, yet every few games I am ejected from my game and sent back to the main screen with the message stating that I have been signed out of Xbox Live because my "Sign-in status has changed". What is going on with this? I've even changed the pin for my sign-in and it STILL keeps happening! How can I fix these two issues I seem to keep having and can someone also Please explain WHY and HOW it even happened in the first place so that I can try to avoid it happening again in the future?! That would be GREATLY appreciated!! Thank you so very much for any and all helpful information that any of you are able to provide me with regarding this issue!!☺️☺️

:)

ElizabethPaul1, May 12, 2023
  2. CarTzy Win User

Hello!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Microsoft Community.

[​IMG]

Thank you for understanding.
  3. CarTzy Win User

Hi ElizabethPaul1,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We’d like to know more about it in details so that we can provide a more accurate resolution for you.

• Are you getting an error message?

Make sure to perform the troubleshooting below:

Check the Xbox status page. If you see any services with alerts, expand the service, scroll down to Notifications, and sign in to receive a message when the service is up and running again.

Xbox status page

Confirm that your console is configured correctly for Xbox Live parties

To join or host a party, you need the following:

For further details, see Xbox Live parties on Xbox 360.

If you can’t hear or talk to someone in a party

If you or your friends can’t hear everyone in an Xbox Live party, see Troubleshoot problems with Xbox Live chat on Xbox 360.

If you can’t join a party

If you’re having trouble joining an Xbox Live party, someone in the party might have a Network Address Translation (NAT) problem. To find out, have everyone in the party test their Xbox Live connection. Here’s how:

1. Press the Guide button  on your controller, go to settings, and then select System Settings.
    2. Select Network Settings.
    3. Select Wired Network or your wireless network name (if you're prompted to do so).
    4. Select Test Xbox Live Connection.
    5. If you’re signed in to a profile, select Yes when notified that testing your network connection will sign everyone out, and then select Continue.
    See reference: Troubleshoot Xbox Live parties | Xbox Support

Contact your ISP and verify if these ports are open:

• Port 88 (UDP)
    • Port 3074 (UDP and TCP)
    • Port 53 (UDP and TCP)
    • Port 80 (TCP)
    • Port 500 (UDP)
    • Port 3544 (UDP)
    • Port 4500 (UDP)

Also check for additional troubleshooting: Troubleshoot multiplayer connection errors | Xbox Support

We're looking forward to hearing from you. If there are any inquiries about our description or if there are any misconceptions, do reply to the post.
  4. II R Y 4 N Zz Win User

Minecraft

The host of the world may have it so that `friends of friends` cannot join which means you cannot join because you are not on the hosts friend list.
  5. XOGC xBOSSx Win User

XOGC Gaming

Do you have a Black Ops 2 Team or want to join a Black Ops 2 community? Then join XOGC and join our `COD BO2 division called Major League Killers. We have a confirmed date of April 27,2013 to host our first COD BO2 Tournament. The tournament will be a 5v5
    tournament. So get your 5 best team members or friends and go to www.xogcgaming.enjin.com/callofduty and sign-up.
  6. ProfissionRP Win User

I can play cloud gaming normally but when I try joining friends xbox game bar says I don't have controller connected

So another of my friends updated the Xbox App and now even he cannot join me.
    We did every fix you said and the problem still persists...

So new update absolutely demolished cloud gaming x pc join compatibility
    Another Microsoft Update breaking things moment.
Thema:

1. BO2 on Xbox One X cannot join with Friends - Similar Threads - BO2 cannot join

2. BO2 zombies problems

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    BO2 zombies problems: Hello, me and my friend are trying to play BO2 zombies together, however, we are having trouble being able to play together because he doesn’t have an xbox live subscription, problem is, is that...
  3. What do I do when my bo2 says’’The current profile is not allowed to play Xbox live’’ I...

in XBoX on Windows
    What do I do when my bo2 says’’The current profile is not allowed to play Xbox live’’ I...: I’ve been trying for hours now I have online, and I can’t play bo2 zombies Or multiplayer. It’s says the same thing for modern warfare 2 can anyone help. I did the down load profile things deleted...
  4. Xbox 360 Account Sign in issue on BO2 on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Account Sign in issue on BO2 on Xbox One: Hello, I have searched the Internet for solutions for the issue I'm having playing black ops 2 on the xbox one. Had no issues a couple months ago but today I can't connect to the Internet...
  5. Playing bo2 on xbox one using backwards compatible but cant log in or connect to 360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Playing bo2 on xbox one using backwards compatible but cant log in or connect to 360?: Hi there I’ve been trying to play bo2 worked for a bit and then suddenly got signed out and whenever i tried signing in it says connection lost or there has been an error connecting. I’ve tried...
  6. How do I make a friend on bo2 with it being on a Xbox one

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I make a friend on bo2 with it being on a Xbox one: Me and my buddy just downloaded call of duty black ops 2 on our Xbox one and we can’t figure out how to play with each other please someone help me figure it out 6083b799-8808-4fcd-8488-62e0678f180c
  7. Can’t play BO2 Zombies local play with friend

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t play BO2 Zombies local play with friend: I am playing Black ops 2 Zombies, and trying to play with my friend and it gives the error “Your Profile was not completely downloaded. Please download it again from Xbox Live.” When he tries to...
  8. My Xbox account on Bo2 is having issues.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox account on Bo2 is having issues.: I just got black ops 2 and when I logged on a day after buying it, it says I am level 55 prestige 15. I don't know how. It's also not letting me receive game invites from my friends on Bo2 either...
  9. The current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox LIVE bo1, bo2, mw3 pretty much all older...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox LIVE bo1, bo2, mw3 pretty much all older...: I have an Xbox series X and a first generation Xbox one. On the first gen Xbox one the older call of duty’s black ops one, modern warfare 3 and black ops two all give me “the current profile is...
  10. Cannot play certain game modes on bo2 or bo3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot play certain game modes on bo2 or bo3: Please help. Can only play team deathmatch on black ops 3. No other multiplayer mode will work. NAT type is open... X box 360. Same issue on bo2 i can only play a couple game modes???...