Blurry and pixelated Fortnite

Discus and support Blurry and pixelated Fortnite in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Some of it looks pixelated and blurry for some reason, the water looks blurry for a distant and some contrails look blurry and pixelated I play on... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Sgt Miffy, Nov 9, 2023.

1. Sgt Miffy
    Sgt Miffy Guest

Some of it looks pixelated and blurry for some reason, the water looks blurry for a distant and some contrails look blurry and pixelated

I play on Series X

Tv supports 4K 60Hz and 120 fps

:)

Sgt Miffy, Nov 9, 2023
  2. Sgt Miffy Win User

No I am not playing on the cloud and now some textures look pixel blurred
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

Are you playing via the cloud?

Hit the info button on your TV, what is the resolution of the input signal?
  4. Sgt Miffy Win User

Tried it out still looks a bit blurry and pixelated
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

If you're playing at 120fps then the graphics will be reduced to fit that desired frame rate. Playing games at 120 is pretty demanding. If you want more picture fidelity you should play it at 60fps.
  6. Francia J. Win User

Screen is blurry and pixelated

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

In order for us to isolate the issue further, have you also tried using a different TV?

Before the issue started, are there any changes that you have made?
Thema:

1. Blurry and pixelated Fortnite - Similar Threads - Blurry pixelated Fortnite

2. Need Help with Monitor Issue - Black Screen and Blurry Display When Minimizing Games

in XBoX on Windows
    Need Help with Monitor Issue - Black Screen and Blurry Display When Minimizing Games: Hey everyone, I've been wrestling with a frustrating issue for over two weeks now, and despite my efforts, I can't seem to find a solution. Here's the lowdown: I recently purchased a new monitor...
  3. Xbox isn't working on 720p + and is also really Blurry

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox isn't working on 720p + and is also really Blurry: Ive been having this issue for about a year after I had to factory reset the console because it wouldn't work on any tv since then ive had these issues where my Xbox isn't in fullscreen on my tv,...
  4. forza motorsport xbox series s looks blurry

in XBoX Games and Apps
    forza motorsport xbox series s looks blurry: Hello forza motorsport looks very blurry on my xbox series s (performance and quality modes), how to fix it? ab309a83-528c-4976-86c1-aca50684df8a
  5. My Xbox looks really dark and blurry everytime I turn it in and restarting wont fix it

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox looks really dark and blurry everytime I turn it in and restarting wont fix it: [img] I hope the image uploaded 6f201fd6-8c88-4e41-9e95-94b195cd16ba
  6. Why is my Twitch stream blurry on Xbox Series S?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my Twitch stream blurry on Xbox Series S?: Hi, I have a Xbox Series S and i'm also streaming from this console but during the stream my live is blurry, even after i stop and check it back it's blurry. I have 1Gb/s internet plugged in, on...
  7. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: Stream is Very Blurry and Cursor Keeps Interfering in Fullscreen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: Stream is Very Blurry and Cursor Keeps Interfering in Fullscreen: I'm trying to play Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on my PC. It's displaying very blurry. It's like I'm watching a 144p YouTube video. My Wi-Fi connection is capable of streaming 4K video so something's...
  8. My Xbox keeps flickering between clear and blurry every 3 seconds to the point I can’t...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox keeps flickering between clear and blurry every 3 seconds to the point I can’t...: My Xbox keeps flickering between clear and blurry every 3 seconds to the point I can’t enjoy a game atm. Tried everything on the troubleshoot page to no avail. Anyone here have any ideas?...
  9. How come Xbox Series “Remote Play” is blurry

in XboX Insiders
    How come Xbox Series “Remote Play” is blurry: Hello I used Remote Play on the xbox app to play games when I’m outside at times and it works fine generally except that it’s extremely blurry/low res. Whenever I move my character in blurs a lot...
  10. My Xbox screen screen is blurry and dark And grainy, I’ve tried everything from turning hdr...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox screen screen is blurry and dark And grainy, I’ve tried everything from turning hdr...: I have tried everything from resetting my Xbox to changing resolution, pls help 13a70589-ab2c-48c4-b9f6-a88ed0cbb3ea