Bluetooth Headset issue

Discus and support Bluetooth Headset issue in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So with my Bluetooth headset it will randomly stop working for chat everything else is fine, I can see people are talking in game or party but I can't... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by skiba17, Feb 29, 2024.

1. skiba17
    skiba17 Guest

Bluetooth Headset issue

So with my Bluetooth headset it will randomly stop working for chat everything else is fine, I can see people are talking in game or party but I can't hear them and they can't hear me and when I talk it isn't even picking it up. I have to hard reset the xbox and it'll work again until I stop playing for a while or turn the xbox off. I'm definitely not muted. Anyone else had this issue?

Thanks

:)

skiba17, Feb 29, 2024
  2. x24hrs2livex Win User

Hi Guys New User to fourms please help with this

[quote user="Sub2ero 360"]

I would go with the bluetooth mic

[/quote]

If money was an issue yes go with a bluetooth. If not there is no reason at all to ever pick a bluetooth mic over any top of the line headset.
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

xbox wireless headset issues on pc

Oh no, I mean. Bluetooth 4.2, Bluetooth 5.0 etc.
    Unfortunately Wireless Headset can be a bit tricky or not work as intended on PCs with a lower Bluetooth version.

I was checking a similar thread, it seems this issue is solved using the Xbox Wireless adapter or connecting directly the headset via USB, on PC the wireless headset have some issues when you want to use sound and microphone at the same time

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...
  4. OCRyzen Win User

syncing iphone 4 with xbox bluetooth

If you are talking about, connecting you iPhone 4 to your Xbox 360 Bluetooth Headset, follow this link..

support.xbox.com/.../use-bluetooth-wireless-headset

The Xbox 360 Console, doesn't support Bluetooth & only the Wireless Bluetooth Headsets are capable of a Bluetooth connection to Bluetooth Devices etc..

You will need to use your Apple USB cable to connect to the Xbox 360 Console..
  5. aaron5015 Win User

Im trying to use a custom bluetooth headset

6. Tezzerrific Win User

Xbox One - Headphone Mic Not Working

your bluetooth headset with mic is designed for audio and talking via bluetooth, the cable that you can plug into your headset and then to the controller only enables audio not mic. lots of bluetooth headsets and headphones are the same, the option to plug in a cable is for audio only.
Thema:

Bluetooth Headset issue

1. Bluetooth Headset issue - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Headset issue

2. No one can hear me through my Bluetooth headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    No one can hear me through my Bluetooth headset: I've tried everything talked to everyone used different Bluetooth headsets and no one still can't hear me I really need help with this. 7c45bfd8-470a-4ab0-9b53-268f688f0a0c
  3. Poor Quality Microsoft Xbox Wireless Over-the-Head Bluetooth Gaming Headset, Black model:...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Poor Quality Microsoft Xbox Wireless Over-the-Head Bluetooth Gaming Headset, Black model:...: What is going on with your Microsoft Xbox Wireless Over-the-Head Bluetooth Gaming Headset, Black (model: TLL-00001)?! Three headsets bought, 2 of them broke in the exact same spot and yet you...
  4. Xbox wireless headset connected to PC. Bad quality. Windows 11, Bluetooth. PC see headset...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless headset connected to PC. Bad quality. Windows 11, Bluetooth. PC see headset...: Xbox wireless headset connected to PC. Bad quality. Windows 11, Bluetooth. PC see headset as a speakers. 1c419c0d-b302-4323-b1d5-10dbd1331eae
  5. Choppy Chat while using Xbox Wireless Headset and Xbox Controller via bluetooth on PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Choppy Chat while using Xbox Wireless Headset and Xbox Controller via bluetooth on PC: I use a new Xbox Wireless Headset and a elite 2 controller connected via Bluetooth 5.2. While using the controller my chat is choppy. My chat Partner doesn't understand a word I am saying. But the...
  6. Turtle Beach, Stealth 700 Gen 2 Xbox Bluetooth. (Headset Unresponsive, LED/Headset Don't...

in XBoX on Windows
    Turtle Beach, Stealth 700 Gen 2 Xbox Bluetooth. (Headset Unresponsive, LED/Headset Don't...: I got gifted this product as my Christmas present back in 2021 December 25th from an old step relative I do not know anymore. Since using it I have had this issue many times but I have found ways...
  7. Keyscaper bluetooth gaming headset

in XBoX on Windows
    Keyscaper bluetooth gaming headset: How do I pair my keyscaper bluetooth gaming headset with my Xbox series X? I'm new to this so please be very descriptive aabb332e-ed65-49a2-a331-8d0b996d4ab0
  8. When my headset is plugged into my controller over Bluetooth it does not work. It works...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When my headset is plugged into my controller over Bluetooth it does not work. It works...: I have updated the controller’s firmware and have used 2 different headsets with this same problem. Thx in advance for any help or ideas. c0d340b6-5047-450c-b9e4-f706899d4489
  9. I need a Bluetooth adapter for headset and microphone on Xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need a Bluetooth adapter for headset and microphone on Xbox: I have a 75% hear loss in my left ear and I can not use a regular headset. The bones in my ears work but the drum is deformed. I have discovered conduction headsets that send sound through my...
  10. How to connoct ur bluetooth Headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to connoct ur bluetooth Headset: i cant connect my headset to my headset cb60b5d0-647d-4774-b6a7-dc0825d6fad9