Bluetooth earphone device no sound when playing Microsoft Flight Simulator??

Discus and support Bluetooth earphone device no sound when playing Microsoft Flight Simulator?? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi , sound is normal and fine when playing without Bluetooth device but when I connect my laptop with my Airpod pro or other bluetooth headset and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Quesadilla250, Aug 27, 2020.

1. Bluetooth earphone device no sound when playing Microsoft Flight Simulator??

Hi , sound is normal and fine when playing without Bluetooth device

but when I connect my laptop with my Airpod pro or other bluetooth headset and then load the game, there is no sound?

Has anyone else encountered this problem ..?

:)

Quesadilla250, Aug 27, 2020
  2. DrDisconnect Win User

go to

manage audio devices

deactivate Hands Free AG Audio (Mic)

Have fun ;)
  3. Daniel Breitschaft Win User

Xbox series x

Probably, Microsoft will make available in its next consoles connectivity and keyboard and mouse support, both wired and via bluetooth, because with the launch of Flight Simulator 2020 for XBOX, the use of these devices will be almost mandatory...
  4. ChrisHemmings1 Win User

microsoft flight simulator

To mute the music playing while the app is updating. Click the right mouse button on the speakers in the system tray and select 'Open Volume Mixer'. Slide the scrollbar until you come to Microsoft Flight Simulator and click the mute button. This will only
    mute Flight Simulator, other apps will still play sound
  5. RandomSashaLove Win User

"The biggest surprise of Microsoft Flight Simulator: it makes Bing cool"

To be honest, I have never seen or played the Microsoft Flight Simulator. But it definitely sounds like fun and something my brother might enjoy.
  6. Pretty Llghts Win User

What games are you excited about in 2020 ?

It may sound weird, but Microsoft Flight Simulator, and all the games people have mentioned
Thema:

1. Bluetooth earphone device no sound when playing Microsoft Flight Simulator?? - Similar Threads - Bluetooth earphone device

2. How to make my Bluetooth headphones be recognized as an output device?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to make my Bluetooth headphones be recognized as an output device?: Hey there, I have Sony WH-CH700s and this problem just now started. When my laptop is connected by HDMI to another monitor, my headphones sort of flicker in and out of recognition as a sound...
  3. Xbox One Controller only connects to my PC if I hold down on the bluetooth button on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Controller only connects to my PC if I hold down on the bluetooth button on...: I click the xbox button on the controller and it acts as if it's not connected to anything. But as soon as I click down on the bluetooth search button on the controller, my PC recognizes it...
  4. Ps5 controller connects via Bluetooth and disconnects immediately after

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ps5 controller connects via Bluetooth and disconnects immediately after: I used this controller for a month now, it worked great, and it still does if i plug it in with a cable, but out of the blue today it decided to stop working as it did usually. I tried basically...
  5. Bluetooth microphone not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Bluetooth microphone not working: I am using bluetooth headphones with a bluetooth transmitter. My headset has a microphone built into them but for some reason my microphone wont work. I can hear everything else through my headset...
  6. Xbox controller wont show up on bluetooth

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller wont show up on bluetooth: My xbox elite model 1 controller wont even show up on bluetooth. It has new batteries its literally against next to bluetooth adapter, i tried reseting controller and pc many times and it just...
  7. Controller works in Bluetooth but doesn't with cable

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller works in Bluetooth but doesn't with cable: Hello, it's been multiple days i've tried to connect my controller (Dualshock 4) to my laptop through USB but my PC charges the controller yet doesn't recognize it The problem doesn't come from...
  8. I have a faulty Microsoft Bluetooth Mouse that is still under warranty. When I scroll it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a faulty Microsoft Bluetooth Mouse that is still under warranty. When I scroll it...: I have a faulty Microsoft Bluetooth Mouse that is still under warranty. When I scroll it goes both up and down. Who can I contact to organise a replacement mouse?...
  9. My xbox controller when pluged in with a cable, or via bluetooth crashes explorer.exe when...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox controller when pluged in with a cable, or via bluetooth crashes explorer.exe when...: My Xbox controller when plugged in with a cable, or via Bluetooth crashes explorer.exe when I restart or shut down my pc. I have done an in place upgrade, I am having the same problem on my other...
  10. My xbox elite series 2 core controller is not getting into Bluetooth pairing mode. What...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox elite series 2 core controller is not getting into Bluetooth pairing mode. What...: I purchased a new xbox elite series 2 core controller. Yesterday I tried connecting it to my pc via Bluetooth but controller is not going into pairing mode (holding pairing button for 3 seconds)....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. flight simulator 2020 bluetooth headset no sound