bluetooth broken on xbox game bar

Discus and support bluetooth broken on xbox game bar in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I play games on pc. I'm using bluetooth headphones. The audio works fine until I join a party using xbox game bar. Then everything stutters, not just... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Miles Jackson1, Aug 27, 2022.

1. bluetooth broken on xbox game bar

I play games on pc. I'm using bluetooth headphones. The audio works fine until I join a party using xbox game bar. Then everything stutters, not just the audio. It's like everything starts lagging.

:)

Miles Jackson1, Aug 27, 2022
  2. Kathy A. Win User

Hello Miles Jackson1,

We have not heard anything from you since our last reply. Please do not hesitate to create a new thread if you have new concerns. We hope that we have answered the issue you reported to us. We personally understand that finding time to work on this matter can be a little difficult to manage. Thus, we would like to let you know how much we appreciate your patience and most importantly the time you have dedicated to post here in Xbox Forums.

Regards,

3. Kathy A. Win User

Hello Miles Jackson1,

We have noticed that you have not responded to our last message. We would like to know whether the issue you have raised with us is still ongoing. If yes, please let us know so that we can continue our conversation.

Regards,

4. Kathy A. Win User

Hello Miles Jackson1,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

We understand that you are trying to join a party and use your Bluetooth headphones and is unable to because it stutters and lags. Let us check on this together and sort this out in timely manner.

To better isolate your issue, we would like to ask for few questions:

1. May we know if you will have the same issue if you will do multiplayer and be talking with your teammates?
    2. Are you having same issue if you were to use different PC?
    3. How about different headphones? Or wired connected headphones.
    4. Is your headphones connected to your PC via USB or headphone jack.
    5. May we ask for a screen recording of the issue? Please send it via Private Message (click here) or go to your account profile (Miles Jackson1) and look for View Private Messages.
    We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  5. Zero117AsZ Win User

Elite controller series 2 issue

Hi Mateus,

Thank you for your reply. I tried but didn't work, I don't think is an issue with the game bar but with the controller firmware itself. Using a normal xbox controller I have no issues with the game bar, just with the elite controller while on Bluetooth
  6. Francia J. Win User

Wireless Controller For Xbox One Keeps Disconnecting

Kindly run the troubleshooter for bluetooth on your device:

Go to Start and type “Bluetooth” in the search bar.

Select Find and fix problems with Bluetooth devices.

Select the troubleshooter
Thema:

1. bluetooth broken on xbox game bar - Similar Threads - bluetooth broken game

2. How to make my Bluetooth headphones be recognized as an output device?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to make my Bluetooth headphones be recognized as an output device?: Hey there, I have Sony WH-CH700s and this problem just now started. When my laptop is connected by HDMI to another monitor, my headphones sort of flicker in and out of recognition as a sound...
  3. Xbox One Controller only connects to my PC if I hold down on the bluetooth button on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Controller only connects to my PC if I hold down on the bluetooth button on...: I click the xbox button on the controller and it acts as if it's not connected to anything. But as soon as I click down on the bluetooth search button on the controller, my PC recognizes it...
  4. Ps5 controller connects via Bluetooth and disconnects immediately after

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ps5 controller connects via Bluetooth and disconnects immediately after: I used this controller for a month now, it worked great, and it still does if i plug it in with a cable, but out of the blue today it decided to stop working as it did usually. I tried basically...
  5. Bluetooth microphone not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Bluetooth microphone not working: I am using bluetooth headphones with a bluetooth transmitter. My headset has a microphone built into them but for some reason my microphone wont work. I can hear everything else through my headset...
  6. Xbox controller wont show up on bluetooth

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller wont show up on bluetooth: My xbox elite model 1 controller wont even show up on bluetooth. It has new batteries its literally against next to bluetooth adapter, i tried reseting controller and pc many times and it just...
  7. Controller works in Bluetooth but doesn't with cable

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller works in Bluetooth but doesn't with cable: Hello, it's been multiple days i've tried to connect my controller (Dualshock 4) to my laptop through USB but my PC charges the controller yet doesn't recognize it The problem doesn't come from...
  8. I have a faulty Microsoft Bluetooth Mouse that is still under warranty. When I scroll it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a faulty Microsoft Bluetooth Mouse that is still under warranty. When I scroll it...: I have a faulty Microsoft Bluetooth Mouse that is still under warranty. When I scroll it goes both up and down. Who can I contact to organise a replacement mouse?...
  9. Xbox Wireless Controller Bluetooth function broken after firmware update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Controller Bluetooth function broken after firmware update: There appears to be an issue with the latest firmware update to the Xbox controller, in which its ability to connect via Bluetooth has been broken. On Windows 10 PC, this error occurs after...
  10. Xbox One Controller - Bluetooth audio broken After firmware update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Controller - Bluetooth audio broken After firmware update: Yesterday I bought a Xbox One controller to be used on my PC with Windows 10; the first installation went smoothly the controller was fine via bluetooth and Remote Bluetooth audio headphones...