Bluetooth audio headset without usb

Discus and support Bluetooth audio headset without usb in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Please add it in the xbox one and series console like nintendo do in nintendo switch for the xbox insider for the test early access.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HarryCrews, Feb 18, 2022.

1. HarryCrews
    HarryCrews Guest

Please add it in the xbox one and series console like nintendo do in nintendo switch for the xbox insider for the test early access.

:)

HarryCrews, Feb 18, 2022
  2. [Farscape] Win User

Official xbox one mic not working with discord

it wont work via bluetooth as the controller does not pass audio vie bluetooth.

wired then it technically should pic the headset up as a usb audio device. i normally use either a turtlebeach 3.5mm headset or my mobile phone headset.

not sure why it wont work over usb though.
  3. Arceon Mage Win User

USB Headset

A wired USB headset. Not a bluetooth blaster that connects to your xbox then syncs your audio to your headset.
  4. ArminatorX Win User

Does a USB Bluetooth dongle work with an Xbox?

If it's an "off the shelf" Bluetooth dongle, then no.

In order to work, an USB device needs specific drivers, so the computer or console knows which kind of data is coming in through the USB Port.

Since you can't install additional drivers on a Xbox console, you'll have to live with those drivers that come with the console, and that is without a basic Bluetooth stack.

So no, you can't simply plug in a Bluetooth dongle hoping the headset will work.

You will need specific Xbox Licensed headsets to work wireless on the Xbox One. Or simply get a standard 3.5mm headset and connect that to your wireless controller.

Or get a wireless headset that has it's own wireless base station that connects to the physical audio output of the Xbox One (i.e. optical TOSLINK), and gets power through the USB Port. But currently, no audio is put out via USB. Then the headset's base
    station transmits the sound via it's own proprietary wireless protocol, or if the Base Station supports it, Bluetooth.
  5. Tezzarrific Win User

xbox one controller pass through audio won't work on my pc

for audio to work with a xbox controller on pc it has to be wired, the controller does not support audio over bluetooth. thats why i purchased a usb headset as its a pain.
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

Use headphones through 3.5mm jack with Elite Series 2 Wireless Controller and Win 10 PC

Bluetooth does not have the bandwidth for Xbox audio. You need to either purchase the wireless controller adapter or use a USB connection for headset support
Thema:

1. Bluetooth audio headset without usb - Similar Threads - Bluetooth audio headset

2. Is there a way to get audio through the controller without using Bluetooth for the series X...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a way to get audio through the controller without using Bluetooth for the series X...: I see that it can connect via blue tooth to have the audio transfered from the TV to the Bluetooth headset, but what if you are not using Bluetooth. How does one get the audio to play by plugging...
  3. Best Audio Extractor + Bluetooth Transmitter Combo to get sound from Xbox Series S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Best Audio Extractor + Bluetooth Transmitter Combo to get sound from Xbox Series S: Hello, I have an Xbox Series S that I play using a computer monitor display. My problem is that neither the Xbox S nor the monitor have internal speakers, so I need to find a way to connect my...
  4. Audio/Bluetooth Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio/Bluetooth Issues: I have been having a audio or possibly Bluetooth issue with every headset I have wired or Bluetooth. The audio cuts in out crackles and pops a lot and it does the same for my mic audio and...
  5. Xbox wireless headset connected to xbox series x & tv by bluetooth simultaneous duel audio...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless headset connected to xbox series x & tv by bluetooth simultaneous duel audio...: Xbox wireless headset duel xbox audio & blutooth to tv, simultaneous dual audio ,party chat, speaker and headset! YAHWEH ALMIGHTY GOD BLESSING. [img] Microsoft YAHWEH ALMIGHTY GOD 777 Game a...
  6. Having trouble with audio in Halo Infinite and Minecraft on Bluetooth headphones (PC)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having trouble with audio in Halo Infinite and Minecraft on Bluetooth headphones (PC): Whenever I open the aforementioned games, all the sound gets blocked from my bluetooth headphones, including browser sounds, Windows sounds, and of course the game's sounds as well. Has this...
  7. Audio Issues with Xbox Bluetooth Adapter for PC (possibly on Xbox)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio Issues with Xbox Bluetooth Adapter for PC (possibly on Xbox): Video Example: https://youtu.be/aeeorxvRWVY At the moment, I'm currently having some audio issues when using the Xbox Bluetooth Adapter on PC. This mainly occurs in games such as Halo Infinite...
  8. No Bluetooth Stereo Audio While Playing Video Games. Please Help.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No Bluetooth Stereo Audio While Playing Video Games. Please Help.: PC Summary: Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-10900KF CPU @ 3.70GHz Nvidia 2070 Super 8gb 32gb ram latest Nvidia driver installed: 496.76. Windows 11 Issue: No audio from WH-1000xm4 headphones (or...
  9. TaoTronics Bluetooth Headphones Mic not working when using Turtle Beach Headset Audio...

in XBoX Accessibility
    TaoTronics Bluetooth Headphones Mic not working when using Turtle Beach Headset Audio...: Hi all, Just a bit of advice as I'm pretty sure I'm not doing something correctly. I have a pair of bluetooth headphones from TaoTronics. I wanted to use these with my Xbox One and purchased a...
  10. Wireless Bluetooth Xbox gaming audio headset, earphones or headphones - are Microsoft ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless Bluetooth Xbox gaming audio headset, earphones or headphones - are Microsoft ...: I just wondered if anyone had heard anything about Microsoft Xbox team gearing up to market with a high quality, extremely low latency Bluetooth headset, earphones or headphones - Im talking high...