BlueRay Player - can't play some BlueRays and it buzz

Discus and support BlueRay Player - can't play some BlueRays and it buzz in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, i'm really disappointed. Xbox One should be a "Multimedia System" - much better than PS4 - but after i wanna watch a blueray the blue ray... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by gazza0013, Feb 25, 2014.

1. gazza0013
    gazza0013 Guest

Hello,

i'm really disappointed. Xbox One should be a "Multimedia System" - much better than PS4 - but after i wanna watch a blueray the blue ray device is really loud..it's horrible.

I can't play some BlueRay's also...and it's really sad for such expensive system..

The blue-ray update from last week doesn't help too...so how should i proceed?

br

Hannes

:)

gazza0013, Feb 25, 2014
  2. Arminator
    Arminator Guest
    Blue ray player

Also: What BluRay discs are you trying to play that lock up the BluRay player app, and what BluRays are in poor quality?

Arminator, Feb 25, 2014
  3. BooBooYNWA
    BooBooYNWA Guest
    Xbox one bluray

Hey im geting problems with my bluray player on xbox one when i put a bluray in it sounds like my xbox is chewing it up and most of the time the bluray dont load up to play also these are brand new blurays any advice people ? should i phone xbox live up
    ?

BooBooYNWA, Feb 25, 2014
  4. SGT SADLER
    SGT SADLER Guest

Try uninstalling app and redownloading it even turn off dynamic range control see how you go then.

SGT SADLER, Feb 25, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: