Bluehole is wasting our time and money

Discus and support Bluehole is wasting our time and money in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I’m writing this hoping for a refund for PUBG on Xbox. I’m doing so not necessarily because I care about the money because there is a huge BS... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by spyderG, May 30, 2018.

1. spyderG
    spyderG Guest

I’m writing this hoping for a refund for PUBG on Xbox. I’m doing so not necessarily because I care about the money because there is a huge BS disclaimer that pops up every time I boot the game up, but because they have the nerve and somehow the extra time
    and money to sue a company that has taken a game genre and blew them out of the water. I would like a refund for the game considering I bought an Xbox one x thinking maybe the more powerful console could run their crappy game and not only because of the ridiculous “Chinese
    New Year” **** that nobody that bought this game in the USA gives a damn about and not only because they can’t get the game right even on a more powerful console, but now they will waste our time and their resources on a lawsuit that they should be ashamed
    of. So, Microsoft, if you get what I’m saying, I would like a refund for pubg and I will uninstall immediately. If not, then clearly we are not on the same page with what is expected of Microsoft’s xbox. I sold my PS4 pro and OG xbox for an Xbox One X. PUBG
    is trash after being in preview for 6 months.

:)

spyderG, May 30, 2018
  2. Temhotabot
    Temhotabot Guest
    wasting money.

If you have a US account then you can access/purchase any content on that Marketplace when you are in the US. When you move outside of the US and take your US account with you then you leave things up to chance as depending on
    the region you move to may or may not allow you to access/purchase Marketplace content with your US account.

To see what content is available in your region you would need to create a region specific account and that will show you what content is available from your current location.

Temhotabot, May 30, 2018
  3. Elohmn
    Elohmn Guest
    IGN's BF4 Comparison (All Consoles)

Why are we wasting our money?!!!

Elohmn, May 30, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

For refunds, you would need to contact support and speak to billing. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or http;//support.xbox.com/contact-us

Smwutches, May 30, 2018
  5. spyderG
    spyderG Guest
    thank you. Didn’t realize this was a public forum. Thought it was customer support.

spyderG, Nov 2, 2018
  6. spyderG Win User

For refunds, you would need to contact support and speak to billing. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or http;//support.xbox.com/contact-us
    thank you. Didn’t realize this was a public forum. Thought it was customer support.
  7. Smwutches Win User

8. Costa Apostolou Win User

Waste of money and time!!!!

No service is immune to a DDOS attack, a big enough Botnet can take down any service. All microsoft can do is add more servers but if their Botnet is big enough that won't hrlp.
  9. Dan_S_J Win User

Shinc0, how can you call the people who are upset about this ungrateful? The people who Ddos'd or hacked or did whatever they did to shut down the xbox live and playstation networks said that they were going to do this exact thing on Christmas over a month
    ago, after they had already shut down xbox live that day. So obviously this is not just a one and done issue and it's something that Microsoft should have been ready for or at least ready to respond and fix it quickly.

People just shelled out tons of money that they worked for to buy xbox's and xbox games as gifts and when you can't use those gifts that day, it is not the end of the world but it is terribly inconvenient and frustrating. And everyone affected should be
    upset, not siding with a company that makes so much money off it's consumers. And you say people are being ungrateful as if Microsoft has not profited extensively off us, that's just ridiculous.
  10. Sage 20 Win User

I know this can be frustrating at this time of year, but I'm sure Microsoft are trying their best to get everybody back online so that we can enjoy our shiny new toys. All we can do is try to be patient and wait until we hear something or the problem is
    fixed, complaining isn't going to help the matter I'm afraid.
Thema:

1. Bluehole is wasting our time and money - Similar Threads - Bluehole wasting money

2. Declined my order and still took my money!!

in XBoX on Windows
    Declined my order and still took my money!!: Hii. I bought Minecraft Java and Bedrock edition for ₹999.50 and i bought it on the minecraft site. I used paysafe payment method. I bought it my balance on paysafe goes down and then i try to...
  3. How tot get my money back from the pass . I Don t want it

in XBoX on Windows
    How tot get my money back from the pass . I Don t want it: They stole the money from my card I Don t want the pass d98df6f0-a9f6-44b1-8859-5493d561e1a7
  4. Withdraw money frome Microsoft account balance?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Withdraw money frome Microsoft account balance?: Recently got money for xbox and wanted to know if i can withdraw the money from it f4f6e7cd-00ee-4076-afcb-2adacd9779f2
  5. Why can’t I play final shape my 10 days went through it took money out of my account and it...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I play final shape my 10 days went through it took money out of my account and it...: So what’s happening here 7ed89430-0298-4b16-a1d1-f59db3a60805
  6. Dev Kit E-Waste Policy

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dev Kit E-Waste Policy: Hi, Can old dev kits be e-wasted, or do they have to be returned to Microsoft? In this case we have Xbox 360 and Xbox One dev kits. Thank you, Harlan d858fce4-527e-4df3-941a-e3bab3228c45
  7. i can't accept another good game wasted: Ori series and login, framerate, mouse pointer issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i can't accept another good game wasted: Ori series and login, framerate, mouse pointer issues: so in "ori and the blind forest" (UWP), if running at over than or lower than 60 framerate, the game speed and animation will not synced or running at normal speed, for me that always cause game...
  8. my home xbox says i have no switches left while i haven’t wasted them all

in XBoX on Windows
    my home xbox says i have no switches left while i haven’t wasted them all: On my xbox account it says that it has 4/5 switches left for my home xbox, meaning i’ve only switched once. I got my friend’s account to make it my home but it says that i have no switches left....
  9. Hi, I just bought Game Pass Console, and seem to have wasted my time. There are no games...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi, I just bought Game Pass Console, and seem to have wasted my time. There are no games...: Hi, I just bought Game Pass Console, and seem to have wasted my time. There are no games available to download, only for Ultimate. Am I missing a trick? a0ef5122-a79e-4fc7-9f5e-eb136c3d0b4b
  10. xbox one mics and adaptors! don't wast your money

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one mics and adaptors! don't wast your money: so the xbox one one mic is trash so bad that you have to play using you kinect and then you can't even mute ur kinect so you have no privacy everyone can hear your background noises. And then you...