blue square on screen while watching dvds on xbox one

Discus and support blue square on screen while watching dvds on xbox one in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How do I remove this? I can move it around with the controller but it is annoying me.. e87505c8-838c-4479-a515-6d3186e20670 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DingySinger3, Dec 26, 2015.

1. DingySinger3
    DingySinger3 Guest

How do I remove this? I can move it around with the controller but it is annoying me..

:)

DingySinger3, Dec 26, 2015
  2. DVDs playing in square screen resolution (3 x 3)

When I play some DVDs on my Xbox one S, the screen resolution for the film comes out in a square picture 3 x 3. Yet when I play this same DVD in my blu-ray player, it plays perfectly in widescreen format. When I put the DVD in my Xbox One player, the film
    previews all play in perfect widescreen, but as soon as the main film starts, the screen resolution jumps to this square picture.

Everything else on Xbox One is perfect, games etc. It's just this problem with certain DVDs. Why is this? I have looked on the Internet, and have noticed that other customers have had exactly the same experience, getting this square picture resolution
    on some DVDs. Is this a fault with all Xbox One S consoles? Are Microsoft aware of it? Have others contacted you, with the same problem Does anyone have any advice?

MingledPython16, Dec 26, 2015
  3. Problems with screen resolution when playing some DVDs on Xbox one S

When I play some DVDs on my Xbox one S, the screen resolution for the film comes out in a square picture 3 x 3. Yet when I play this same DVD in my blu-ray player, it plays perfectly in widescreen format. When I put the DVD in my Xbox One player, the film
    previews all play in perfect widescreen, but as soon as the main film starts, the screen resolution jumps to this square picture.

Everything else on Xbox One is perfect, games etc. It's just this problem with certain DVDs. Why is this? I have looked on the Internet, and have noticed that other customers have had exactly the same experience, getting this square picture resolution
    on some DVDs. Is this a fault with all Xbox One S consoles? Are Microsoft aware of it? Have others contacted you, with the same problem? Do you have any advice?

MingledPython16, Dec 26, 2015
  4. blue square on screen while watching dvds on xbox one

I have same problem. Can someone help

GracedBurrito43, Jan 21, 2018
  5. Bkossr
    Bkossr Guest
    did you ever get a solution to the blu square on screen while playing blu ray movie?

Bkossr, Nov 1, 2018
  6. GracedBurrito43 Win User

I have same problem. Can someone help
  7. Bkossr Win User

did you ever get a solution to the blu square on screen while playing blu ray movie?
  8. wstiga17 Win User

Blue Ray DVD Player

I would like to watch Blue Ray DVD Discs, because there is no DVD Player in the console of X-Box One S.
  9. StoobieDoo Win User

Blue screen on middle window.

Hey there,

By blue screen do you mean like an error or just a plain blue screen like if you play a DVD and it's loading?
  10. M3tal Daz3 Win User

4k blu ray player 0x91d70001

Somebody seems to have come with a solution here: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...91d70001/21503e6a-9eaf-4e1b-871a-0336ef9e9921

"Put your dvd or blue ray into the console allow time for error code to show or black screen to show. When it does remove disk from console. Do
    not touch your controller. After dvd or blue ray is removed reach behind your console and unpluge your hdmi cable wait 10 seconds. Then pluge the hdmi back in. You will still have an error or black screen. Then immediately put your dvd or blue ray back into
    console"
Thema:

1. blue square on screen while watching dvds on xbox one - Similar Threads - blue square screen

2. Blue Mountain State Game Pass perk not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Blue Mountain State Game Pass perk not working: I have been unable to claim the Blue Mountain State Season 1 perk on Game Pass. Every time I have tried to claim it, it doesn't work, because neither my Series X or the Xbox App show the perk in...
  3. Blue screen error whenever I try to open Elden Ring

in XBoX on Windows
    Blue screen error whenever I try to open Elden Ring: I specifically started running into this issue after the dlc for Elden Ring went live on steam. I got the game to run smoothly once yesterday, but today I'm no longer having any success getting...
  4. My son's Xbox controller is leaking blue liquid but still works. Is this dangerous? What...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My son's Xbox controller is leaking blue liquid but still works. Is this dangerous? What...: My son's Xbox controller (X series) is leaking blue liquid but still works. Is this dangerous? What is it? f5ea27f1-85b5-41db-b3bb-00ce60ab8077
  5. Western Digital 2TB WD Blue SN580 NVMe Internal Solid State Drive SSD - Gen4 x4 PCIe...

in XBoX on Windows
    Western Digital 2TB WD Blue SN580 NVMe Internal Solid State Drive SSD - Gen4 x4 PCIe...: Western Digital 2TB WD Blue SN580 NVMe Internal Solid State Drive SSD - Gen4 x4 PCIe 16Gb/s, M.2 2280 Would this work with my HP victus 15f gaming laptop ?? 204d4f0e-3ff8-4b7d-a209-27c9b9ba70ee
  6. My screen is blue?

in XBoX on Windows
    My screen is blue?: So i turn on my xbox and the screen turns on and all of the screen is blue or some other shade. I can still see the games but i can barely read what they say. How do i fix this?...
  7. Blue pixles all over my screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Blue pixles all over my screen: I keep getting blue pixels all over my screen and i looked if it was the tv but its only my xbox and the pixels only show on dark parts of the screen like if I'm playing a game and its dark the...
  8. I keep Blue screening when I try to launch any game.

in XBoX on Windows
    I keep Blue screening when I try to launch any game.: Every time I launch into Fortnite I receive a blue screen of death withe the error code "Unexpected_kernel_mode_trap" or "Client_watchdog_timeout" Here are the minidump files:...
  9. My xbox 360 e blue and green edition 500 gb was stolen and i want to find it and i have...

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox 360 e blue and green edition 500 gb was stolen and i want to find it and i have...: so between 2016 an 2017 my xbox 360 e blue and green edition was stolen and i want to find it because i have been trying to find it for a long time and contacted the police they did nothing so my...
  10. Xbox One S stopped working out of the blue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S stopped working out of the blue: I'm not 100% sure what's wrong with my Xbox One S. It stopped working about 2 months ago and at that point, the console was about 2ish years old. The Xbox has a constant ticking hum when connected...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why is there a blue swuare on my xbox screen