Blue Screen when im downloading games from EpicGames launcher

Discus and support Blue Screen when im downloading games from EpicGames launcher in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello,first of all please sorry if my gramma is bad,english is not my main language for talking...anyway a week ago ive done new system on computer,ive... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by imp99, Sep 30, 2023.

1. imp99
    imp99 Guest

Hello,first of all please sorry if my gramma is bad,english is not my main language for talking...anyway a week ago ive done new system on computer,ive downloaded Epicgames launcher,Battle.net launcher etc etc...And i wanted to download my games on PC again,everything was fine until i tried to download GTA V for you launcher,every time when Im trying to download some game (for
    exsample GTA V,jurrasic world evolution) for lancher,downloading starts and i getting randomly Blue Screen any my Pc restarting,is there a way to solve this problem? First i thought that my drivers on graphic card are bad,or theres problem with system,but it seems that theyr both fine...Ive already downloaded somes games from Steam and Battle.net launchers and it went good without any blue screen...Theres only problem with EpicGames launcher as i can see,please help me to solve this problem. One more thing,i also took my PC into PC service and they have tested my pc with some programs to make pressure on graphic card and system as well,and everything was fine.

:)

imp99, Sep 30, 2023
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

Blue Screen When Downloading

Hi,

Normally this error is due to a graphics driver issue, however I doubt this is the reason in your case. There could be many reasons for this error including damaged hard
    drives, corrupted drivers, BIOS corruptions, corrupted Windows system files or missing Windows registry entries.

This isn't a Game Pass error with the app, the reason being that the App is just a extension of the Windows Store. If you're getting a blue-screen its because you have either a Windows issue or a hardware issue.

As this is quite a complex error, it goes beyond the scope of this forum. Your best option would be to re-post your issue on the official

Windows 10 community Forums

Before you do, you can help speed up the process a little by providing a DMP file to analysed. Instructions on how to do all of this can be found here: BSOD
    Finding and fixing them

Good luck!
  3. Adis Nuhanovic Win User

Microsoft login not working in minecraft launcher

Im having the same issues where I cant sign into microsoft account when im trying to login with the launcher im just given a loading screen.
  4. sunsetgamer426 Win User

can`t download .:(

it still doesn`t work i tried evreything and when i try do download ag 360 game it goes into a blue screen and the it says error without a code :(

5. TTRGaming Win User

Microsoft Store

im just downloading the launcher not the minecraft
  6. Elysianxoxx Win User

Minecraft Launcher Installer Fail

I tried to download said launcher from the Xbox store at Minecraft Launcher | Xbox but it says I require the Xbox app, when I download said app, it gives me the same error when I press play.
Thema:

1. Blue Screen when im downloading games from EpicGames launcher - Similar Threads - Blue Screen downloading

2. Blue screen error whenever I try to open Elden Ring

in XBoX on Windows
    Blue screen error whenever I try to open Elden Ring: I specifically started running into this issue after the dlc for Elden Ring went live on steam. I got the game to run smoothly once yesterday, but today I'm no longer having any success getting...
  3. My screen is blue?

in XBoX on Windows
    My screen is blue?: So i turn on my xbox and the screen turns on and all of the screen is blue or some other shade. I can still see the games but i can barely read what they say. How do i fix this?...
  4. Blue pixles all over my screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Blue pixles all over my screen: I keep getting blue pixels all over my screen and i looked if it was the tv but its only my xbox and the pixels only show on dark parts of the screen like if I'm playing a game and its dark the...
  5. I keep Blue screening when I try to launch any game.

in XBoX on Windows
    I keep Blue screening when I try to launch any game.: Every time I launch into Fortnite I receive a blue screen of death withe the error code "Unexpected_kernel_mode_trap" or "Client_watchdog_timeout" Here are the minidump files:...
  6. My Xbox screen is blue while I can hear the apps running In the back. What is this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox screen is blue while I can hear the apps running In the back. What is this?: My Xbox screen is dark blue while I can hear my Xbox make noises when I click on something but I can’t see anything at all c2f8a5c0-1ffd-4d0c-b461-297190db415f
  7. blue screen?

in XBoX Accessibility
    blue screen?: i woke up today and went to get on my xbox and my screen is a cyan/blue color and it's not my tv or hdmi? please help ! 79b34852-b506-41cc-bcea-159bb73ba21f
  8. I am getting a blue screen now do I fix this problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am getting a blue screen now do I fix this problem: I need help on how to fix the blue screen 99a3d3f0-12bd-40d7-a87f-aa329ffa3587
  9. When ever I attempt to download a game from the xbox app store, it makes my PC blue screen

in XBoX on Windows
    When ever I attempt to download a game from the xbox app store, it makes my PC blue screen: So has anyone had this issue before? As the title says when I attempt to download a game from the Xbox app on PC, my computer bluescreens instantly and the blue screen error code reads "Page Fault...
  10. Game Pass PC - Download Got Reset After Blue Screen, Any Way To Get My Progress Back?

in XboX Insiders
    Game Pass PC - Download Got Reset After Blue Screen, Any Way To Get My Progress Back?: So while I was downloading Wolfenstein: Youngblood, I had a blue screen and I had like 3GB left. After I booted my system back, my progress was lost and it was stuck at 0% for a while. Now, it's...