Blue pixles all over my screen

Discus and support Blue pixles all over my screen in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I keep getting blue pixels all over my screen and i looked if it was the tv but its only my xbox and the pixels only show on dark parts of the screen... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Toast_115, May 12, 2024.

1. Toast_115
    Toast_115 Guest

I keep getting blue pixels all over my screen and i looked if it was the tv but its only my xbox and the pixels only show on dark parts of the screen like if I'm playing a game and its dark the screen gets coverd in blue pixels and i don't know how to fix it its getting pretty annoying because i cant see anything

:)

Toast_115, May 12, 2024
  2. Tezzarrific Win User

try changing the hdmi cable, if that does not work then could be hardware issue which would need to be booked in to repair, is the xbox under warranty still, if not check your country for sales of goods laws as uk covers item up to 6 years IF a manufacturing fault and not physical damage, EU has simular laws too.
  3. PrimitiveMeat Win User

Blue pixels all over my screen

That sucks. Based on your comments your box is bad. Call support to get a new one or if purchased recent from local retailer an exchange perhaps.
  4. Sirhc92 Win User

Try using another HDMI cable to connect to your TV. Also, try switching ports to see if that helps. Be sure to note that if you are plugging your HDMI cable straight from your Xbox One console to your TV, that you are firmly plugging into the HDMI Out port
    on your console to one of the HDMI In ports on your HDTV. If you find out that the issue is either a faulty HDMI cable or your console itself, you can contact Xbox Customer Support at 1-800-4MY-XBOX, let an Xbox One Hardware Agent know about your issue, and
    request for the Advanced Exchange Program for a fulfillment for a new HDMI cable or for a new console! Good luck!
  5. Joshua R. Win User

Ok now it won't even turn on
  6. Joshua R. Win User

Thanks to everyone for your responses. To anyone else having this problem ......GPU failure. Exchanged for XBone # 2 at game stop today. If your box will not turn on like mine (with game inside) push power+eject until it comes out. I was able to get my
    game out. Game stop said that if you cannot get the game you either wait for Microsoft to exchange (3/4 weeks) of take it on the chin for the game. But like I said me and the game stop guy were able to eject the disc after a few minutes of button pushing.
Thema:

1. Blue pixles all over my screen - Similar Threads - Blue pixles screen

2. Blue Mountain State Game Pass perk not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Blue Mountain State Game Pass perk not working: I have been unable to claim the Blue Mountain State Season 1 perk on Game Pass. Every time I have tried to claim it, it doesn't work, because neither my Series X or the Xbox App show the perk in...
  3. Blue screen error whenever I try to open Elden Ring

in XBoX on Windows
    Blue screen error whenever I try to open Elden Ring: I specifically started running into this issue after the dlc for Elden Ring went live on steam. I got the game to run smoothly once yesterday, but today I'm no longer having any success getting...
  4. My son's Xbox controller is leaking blue liquid but still works. Is this dangerous? What...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My son's Xbox controller is leaking blue liquid but still works. Is this dangerous? What...: My son's Xbox controller (X series) is leaking blue liquid but still works. Is this dangerous? What is it? f5ea27f1-85b5-41db-b3bb-00ce60ab8077
  5. Western Digital 2TB WD Blue SN580 NVMe Internal Solid State Drive SSD - Gen4 x4 PCIe...

in XBoX on Windows
    Western Digital 2TB WD Blue SN580 NVMe Internal Solid State Drive SSD - Gen4 x4 PCIe...: Western Digital 2TB WD Blue SN580 NVMe Internal Solid State Drive SSD - Gen4 x4 PCIe 16Gb/s, M.2 2280 Would this work with my HP victus 15f gaming laptop ?? 204d4f0e-3ff8-4b7d-a209-27c9b9ba70ee
  6. My screen is blue?

in XBoX on Windows
    My screen is blue?: So i turn on my xbox and the screen turns on and all of the screen is blue or some other shade. I can still see the games but i can barely read what they say. How do i fix this?...
  7. I keep Blue screening when I try to launch any game.

in XBoX on Windows
    I keep Blue screening when I try to launch any game.: Every time I launch into Fortnite I receive a blue screen of death withe the error code "Unexpected_kernel_mode_trap" or "Client_watchdog_timeout" Here are the minidump files:...
  8. My xbox 360 e blue and green edition 500 gb was stolen and i want to find it and i have...

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox 360 e blue and green edition 500 gb was stolen and i want to find it and i have...: so between 2016 an 2017 my xbox 360 e blue and green edition was stolen and i want to find it because i have been trying to find it for a long time and contacted the police they did nothing so my...
  9. Xbox One S stopped working out of the blue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S stopped working out of the blue: I'm not 100% sure what's wrong with my Xbox One S. It stopped working about 2 months ago and at that point, the console was about 2ish years old. The Xbox has a constant ticking hum when connected...
  10. I have mislaid the blue tooth for my microsoft sculpt keyboard. Can I get a replacement...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have mislaid the blue tooth for my microsoft sculpt keyboard. Can I get a replacement...: Purchased 21-1-2023 Model umber 1559 1558 1496. 99977a6c-8e65-42af-8ae2-64da1f7ba155