Blue Estate or Hand Of Fate

Discus and support Blue Estate or Hand Of Fate in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Blue Estate Now Available for Xbox One Hand of Fate Now Available for Xbox One So I actually bought the Blue Estate game. Has anyone tried the Hand... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Goth Vampirella, Feb 18, 2015.

1. Blue Estate or Hand Of Fate

Goth Vampirella, Feb 18, 2015
  2. ISAIAHBOWIE
    ISAIAHBOWIE Guest
    Hand of Fate

If you search up hand of fate and fps drops there's tons of others having the same problem

ISAIAHBOWIE, Feb 18, 2015
  3. ISAIAHBOWIE
    ISAIAHBOWIE Guest
    Hand of Fate

no not on the site type hand of fate fps issues into the search engine and you'll see tons

ISAIAHBOWIE, Feb 18, 2015
  4. Tzar of kaos
    Tzar of kaos Guest

The Escapist + 3 games from Ultimate game sale,i'm full. Blue Estate or Hand Of Fate :)

But Hand of the fate seems to be original or at least different.

Tzar of kaos, Feb 18, 2015
  5. Randver
    Randver Guest
    I bought Hand of Fate this morning on Steam ( I didn't even look to see if it was coming to the consoles).

I don't normally like card/deck building games but I'm enjoying it. If you like rogue-likes you'll more than likely like this. It's one of those games that's very unique so it's hard to explain or compare to something else.

Randver, Feb 18, 2015
  6. I may be totally wrong but I'm getting a Magic The Gathering vibe on the Hand Of Fate game. (probably because you use cards somehow?) Anyways, I can't make up my mind on it. I'm horrible at games that use cards.
    Blue Estate or Hand Of Fate :)

7. Not out in UK yet so cant comment but I'm not into card games

cheesyhunter1, Feb 18, 2015
  8. Blue Estate or Hand Of Fate

@ Randver, Thanks for the info...

9. Randver
    Randver Guest
    I normally can play a MTG type game for about 10 minutes before I get bored and find something else to do.

The cards in this game are adding a randomness/luck element to the building of your character. There is counter style combat (Batman, SoM but dumbed down some) so it has enough twitch to keep you entertained if your not into the card/deck building games.

Randver, Feb 18, 2015
  10. I tryed playing might and magic but found myself wanting to play my classic cars top trumps lol

cheesyhunter1, Feb 18, 2015
  11. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    My brother inlaw downloaded Blue Estate and after about 10 minutes of trying it out I decided I shall definitely be buying it myself.

Reminds me so much of games like House of the Dead, works brilliantly with Kinect, a little fiddly using the controller in my opinion and for the price, a must buy in my opinion, a lot of fun to be had.

Lofty Who, Feb 18, 2015
  12. Got both but have only tried Hand of Fate. I hate card games but this is a lot of fun so far.

LoneStoneWolf, Feb 19, 2015
  13. brandiesel1
    brandiesel1 Guest

I thought Blue Estate looked rubbish but I might get it when it's cheaper. Hand of Fate looks ok.

brandiesel1, Feb 19, 2015
  14. Azrael008uk
    Azrael008uk Guest
    Another post from Galactic Goth?

I want to see them both in the same place at the same time to prove they're not the same person.

Azrael008uk, Feb 20, 2015
  15. brandiesel1
    brandiesel1 Guest
    ^^ lol. Goth doesn't seem to get as emo though.

brandiesel1, Feb 20, 2015
Thema: