Blu that played 2 days ago wont play and wont eject

Discus and support Blu that played 2 days ago wont play and wont eject in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Turned it off and on again Uninstalled app and reinstalled Checked for updates What else? Had several issues with Xbox, and getting very peed off.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GandalfLCFC, Jun 9, 2017.

1. GandalfLCFC
    GandalfLCFC Guest

Turned it off and on again

Uninstalled app and reinstalled

Checked for updates

What else?

Had several issues with Xbox, and getting very peed off.

:)

GandalfLCFC, Jun 9, 2017
  2. SpyOps22
    SpyOps22 Guest
    call of duty wont read

i played mw3 the other day. played fine. went to play it 2 days ago. disc wont read. oh well i go by black ops2 . same *** diffrent game. all other games play. how do i fix this bull ***?

SpyOps22, Jun 9, 2017
  3. Beebo5150
    Beebo5150 Guest
    Xbox One not playing newer Blue Rays

Same problem here brand new Lego movie Blue Ray won't play in the XboxOne. also Blue rays that played months ago wont play now. i see a quick message that the disc has stopped then is just goes back to the blue ray logo and spinning icon. can still play
    game discs with no problem. need to fix this

Beebo5150, Jun 9, 2017
  4. Jolteon Ex Win User

Connected to internet, but cannot stay connected to Xbox Live since update

I also am having this problem, I was playing fine 2 days ago but now it wont stay connected. I'm on the Xbox One
  5. hazzard4192 Win User

Well the xbox one include 3D blu ray

6. H3PA80R Win User

Refund

If you bought the game a month ago there wont work the refund. The request must been made within 14 days and you dont played the game for maximum 2 hours.
  7. H3PA80R Win User

Refund

If you bought the game a month ago there wont work the refund. The request must been made within 14 days and you dont played the game for maximum 2 hours.
  8. muto from xbox Win User

Blu ray wont play

Thema:

1. Blu that played 2 days ago wont play and wont eject - Similar Threads - Blu played days

2. Can a xbox one play dvd/ blu-rays from any region

in XBoX on Windows
    Can a xbox one play dvd/ blu-rays from any region: So i read somewhere that xbox ones can play games from any region. But is it the same for dvd’s e7f8195f-ca5b-4baa-96f7-60af7d492b96
  3. Series X only playing certain Blu Ray discs

in XBoX on Windows
    Series X only playing certain Blu Ray discs: I am talking specifically about a brand new blu ray box set of The Pacific. Discs 1,3 and 5 work ok but discs 2 and 3 dont,i load in the disc,the screen goes black and stays black....nothing. Ive...
  4. Will a US blu ray play on a UK xbox one X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will a US blu ray play on a UK xbox one X?: Wondering if a US import blu ray will play on a UK xbox one X? 1ca89a61-b1d1-4e5b-b69d-0932bb2cbbf8
  5. Why does my Xbox One S, cannot read/play game discs. But it can play DVDs / blu-rays no...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox One S, cannot read/play game discs. But it can play DVDs / blu-rays no...: It can play DVDs with no problem, but cannot read brandnew game disks, that have taken straight out of the box? I do not know if it matters, but my Xbox One S is a Minecraft edition. I'm just...
  6. Blu-ray will not play correctly on Xbox one

in XBoX on Windows
    Blu-ray will not play correctly on Xbox one: Blu-ray will not play correctly on Xbox one 62a53d9f-2041-4526-ac0e-3e619d3aa75f
  7. Blu-Ray app from the Xbox store no longer plays DVDs. PLEASE HELP!!!!

in XBoX on Windows
    Blu-Ray app from the Xbox store no longer plays DVDs. PLEASE HELP!!!!: Is there an alternative {or a superior} Blu-Ray/DVD app that i can install on my Xbox One X due to the Blu-Ray app from the Xbox store no longer plays DVDs? I do not own a computer so if someone...
  8. Why won't my DVD play in the blu-ray app on my Xbox one?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won't my DVD play in the blu-ray app on my Xbox one?: I need help figuring this out a0e9bc3f-8324-426c-abe7-fd007a9815e7
  9. Can You play 1920x1440 resolution Blu-Ray video on Xbox Series X?

in XboX Insiders
    Can You play 1920x1440 resolution Blu-Ray video on Xbox Series X?: Im making remaster of some old cartoon and their dimensions are dead-set on 4:3, and nothing much can be changed about it except for cutting the bottom and top by 180 px each. Would xbox be able...
  10. Single-button pause and play for DVD and Blu Ray

in XboX Insiders
    Single-button pause and play for DVD and Blu Ray: For the Blu Ray Player app, it would be nice if this was a bit more like most major streaming services, in that you press the A button to pause and resume video. I don't know what the limitations...