Blu-ray will not play correctly on Xbox one

Discus and support Blu-ray will not play correctly on Xbox one in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Blu-ray will not play correctly on Xbox one 62a53d9f-2041-4526-ac0e-3e619d3aa75f Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Brian Johnson8, Aug 3, 2023.

1. Blu-ray will not play correctly on Xbox one

:)

Brian Johnson8, Aug 3, 2023
  2. Zahir_Ramathula Win User

Hey brian, thank you for the reply. You did say its xbox one. May i know which model. Would it be the the original xbox one or xbox one s, xbox one x?

If it is the original xbox one, i would be sure that the blu ray drive is faulty and would need replacing.

Regards
    Zahir
  3. Brian Johnson8 Win User

Zahir, thank you for your reply, the Blu-ray is pixelated and choppy, I have obviously installed the player, and tried different settings but no luck. The spec’s says it will play but these are brand new movies. I assume Microsoft is behind in the tech and any patches, any other ideas I am open to trying.

Thank you again

Brian
  4. Zahir_Ramathula Win User

Hello Brian J, my name is zahir.

I will try to assist you. Please can you tell me exactly what is happening when you play a blu ray disc?

I can provide you with some basic tips so long.

Set up and install the Blu-ray and DVD player app on Xbox

To watch Blu-ray or DVD movies on your Xbox console, you first need to install the Blu-ray Player app. To install the app, choose one of the following options.

Press the Xbox button to open the guide, select Home, and then select Store.

Select Search and enter Blu-ray in the search bar. Select the Blu-ray Player app when it appears in the list of results.

Select Install to download and install the app.

Insert a Blu-ray or DVD disc into your Xbox.

Select the Blu-ray Player app when it appears.

On the Blu-ray Player app details page, select Install.

Your disc should start playing automatically.

After the app is installed, you can watch Blu-ray or DVD movies by inserting the disc into your Xbox console and selecting Blu-ray Player on the Home screen, or by finding it under My games & apps

Thank you
  5. Galactic Geek Win User

Big XBOX One Questions

Now that the Xbox One can play Blu-Ray? The Xbox One has ALWAYS been able to play Blu-Ray...
  6. Witecat-1864B348-A68 Win User

Blu-ray Player - audio sync, volume, unable to play disc, and freezing issues.

Will not play Disney blu rays at all. Works on other blu ray playes but not on xbox one.
Thema:

1. Blu-ray will not play correctly on Xbox one - Similar Threads - Blu ray play

2. Can a xbox one play dvd/ blu-rays from any region

in XBoX on Windows
    Can a xbox one play dvd/ blu-rays from any region: So i read somewhere that xbox ones can play games from any region. But is it the same for dvd’s e7f8195f-ca5b-4baa-96f7-60af7d492b96
  3. Series X only playing certain Blu Ray discs

in XBoX on Windows
    Series X only playing certain Blu Ray discs: I am talking specifically about a brand new blu ray box set of The Pacific. Discs 1,3 and 5 work ok but discs 2 and 3 dont,i load in the disc,the screen goes black and stays black....nothing. Ive...
  4. Will a US blu ray play on a UK xbox one X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will a US blu ray play on a UK xbox one X?: Wondering if a US import blu ray will play on a UK xbox one X? 1ca89a61-b1d1-4e5b-b69d-0932bb2cbbf8
  5. Why does my Xbox One S, cannot read/play game discs. But it can play DVDs / blu-rays no...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox One S, cannot read/play game discs. But it can play DVDs / blu-rays no...: It can play DVDs with no problem, but cannot read brandnew game disks, that have taken straight out of the box? I do not know if it matters, but my Xbox One S is a Minecraft edition. I'm just...
  6. Blu-Ray app from the Xbox store no longer plays DVDs. PLEASE HELP!!!!

in XBoX on Windows
    Blu-Ray app from the Xbox store no longer plays DVDs. PLEASE HELP!!!!: Is there an alternative {or a superior} Blu-Ray/DVD app that i can install on my Xbox One X due to the Blu-Ray app from the Xbox store no longer plays DVDs? I do not own a computer so if someone...
  7. Why won't my DVD play in the blu-ray app on my Xbox one?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won't my DVD play in the blu-ray app on my Xbox one?: I need help figuring this out a0e9bc3f-8324-426c-abe7-fd007a9815e7
  8. Can You play 1920x1440 resolution Blu-Ray video on Xbox Series X?

in XboX Insiders
    Can You play 1920x1440 resolution Blu-Ray video on Xbox Series X?: Im making remaster of some old cartoon and their dimensions are dead-set on 4:3, and nothing much can be changed about it except for cutting the bottom and top by 180 px each. Would xbox be able...
  9. Single-button pause and play for DVD and Blu Ray

in XboX Insiders
    Single-button pause and play for DVD and Blu Ray: For the Blu Ray Player app, it would be nice if this was a bit more like most major streaming services, in that you press the A button to pause and resume video. I don't know what the limitations...
  10. Xbox one error on all DVDs 0x91d70000. Game and Blu-ray Discs play fine.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one error on all DVDs 0x91d70000. Game and Blu-ray Discs play fine.: On my Xbox, I can play any game or blu-ray I try. When I insert any dvd (all us bought region one discs), I get a 0x91d70000 error. I used to be able to watch DVDs. It almost looks like my...