Blu Ray Player out of sinc after latest console update!!!!

Discus and support Blu Ray Player out of sinc after latest console update!!!! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've never had this issue before, but ever since the latest console update the video has been ahead of the audio on the Blu Ray player. No new... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by O7mustangMan, Aug 10, 2016.

1. O7mustangMan
    O7mustangMan Guest

I've never had this issue before, but ever since the latest console update the video has been ahead of the audio on the Blu Ray player. No new settings, same TV, even checked old Blu Ray DVD's that worked fine before and there are no updates to be installed.
    Does anyone have any info about this? Does MS know about this issue? This is a big part of my use for my Xbox One. I would hate to be forced to buy a different console. MS please help!!!!

:)

O7mustangMan, Aug 10, 2016
  2. Jamesx82x
    Jamesx82x Guest
    How many traded One in for One S?

I have the Elite console and have been considering selling it on ebay without the elite controller which it typically goes for $170-$200. Then spending the extra on the S. I still have not decided yay or nay on that though as I am getting the PS4 Pro and dont need an actual 4K blu ray player. It just seems enticing to add the 4K blu ray and HDR capability for around $100 out of pocket after selling the Halo stuff as well since I have both.

Jamesx82x, Aug 10, 2016
  3. Draker rE
    Draker rE Guest
    Xbox One dimming while watching Netflix

Having this issue after the latest update now too in the Blu-Ray Player app.

Screen keeps dimming around the time the controller would turn off.

Draker rE, Aug 10, 2016
  4. WILDman260
    WILDman260 Guest

Not sure about the sync issue, but the Blu-ray app on my XB1 S keeps wanting to update every time I go to the update section in "my games & apps". And also 4k playback isn't working.

It seems the latest console update messed up the Blu-ray/video playback in many areas.

WILDman260, Aug 10, 2016
  5. I have exactly the same problem. Also youtube and twitch have audio delay, but blu-ray is the worst.

PartyPooperDad, Aug 11, 2016
  6. I Am having this same Issue with Audio Sync Issues. Tried watching couple movies tonight via BluRay APP and Audio Sync issues was very bad.

WYLD STALLYNS77, Aug 12, 2016
  7. dowins
    dowins Guest
    Same issue here. No solution in sight? Would be great if there was the possibility to set a custom delay time.

dowins, Sep 29, 2016
  8. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest

Hey there.

Our teams are currently looking into this. Be sure to check out
    This Thread for updates and information, and when you get a chance please share the information I asked for over there. Thanks a ton for your patience!

Mister Maka, Oct 31, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: