Blocking recently played gamers

Discus and support Blocking recently played gamers in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Why isn't there a recently played search feature anymore? People have stupidly spelled names so do you really expect us to remember that?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ORYGUN21, Jan 10, 2014.

1. ORYGUN21
    ORYGUN21 Guest

Why isn't there a recently played search feature anymore? People have stupidly spelled names so do you really expect us to remember that?

:)

ORYGUN21, Jan 10, 2014
  2. Recently played ??

Yeah the One games aren't showing up on our forum GTs either.

Cichlid-4E4D0488-807C-454F-8156-599F66427537, Jan 10, 2014
  3. xSPRINTERx
    xSPRINTERx Guest
    Recently played ??

Hello, one of the features I liked on the 360 was the ability to easily see who you'd been playing with online and add them to your friends list. Is the same function available with the xbox one and the new follow feature ? Hardly any of my friends have
    the XB1 so I want to start extending my list with like minder gamers.

xSPRINTERx, Jan 10, 2014
  4. Blocking recently played gamers

Recent Players is a function that's still in the works for the Xbox One, as stated by Highlife, an official member of the Xbox Staff here:

forums.xbox.com/.../1628892.aspx

So, Yes: As of right now, there is no recently played search function, but don't worry! It's on it's way! Just be patient, and start jotting down player names in-game or reporting in-game, if that's the issue you're concerned about.

Hope this helps!

TenthStreetRed, Jan 10, 2014
  5. TenthStreetRed Win User

Recent Players is a function that's still in the works for the Xbox One, as stated by Highlife, an official member of the Xbox Staff here:

forums.xbox.com/.../1628892.aspx

So, Yes: As of right now, there is no recently played search function, but don't worry! It's on it's way! Just be patient, and start jotting down player names in-game or reporting in-game, if that's the issue you're concerned about.

Hope this helps!
  6. juan van Win User

BEING HARRASSED AND NOW THRIEATEN TO BE HACKED

You can not post other peoples gamer tags, or personal information on the forums.

In this case since you have to do multiple blocks to the user, and reporting.

While you have changed your name, if your part of a leader board - that will change with the GT as well, as well as Recently played Gamers.
  7. Dadwhite Win User

*warning to Xbox players*

In addition to calling out gamer tags, soliciting people to report some is not allowed either.

But since he did threaten to come to your house, I would report this to local law enforcement as they have tool at their disposal for things like this. Turn it over to them. Then on your console use the "block" function on this gamertag by selecting it
    in recently played and blocking him.
  8. Garden of Mary Win User

How i cant upload gamer pictures anymore

Hello there!

Xbox is experiencing high traffic and volume in new gamers and people playing online. On a recent article I read, they blocked off people from changing their profile pictures in order to focus on more bigger projects and needs since they have to constantly
    check people uploading photos. They will get back to it soon!
  9. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Blocking a gamer

This is a third party issue and we can't answer that regarding this. If the person in question has issues blocking someone online suggest them to open a post in the forums for themselves.
Thema:

1. Blocking recently played gamers - Similar Threads - Blocking recently played

2. Why can I not add one specific person that I know hasn't blocked me?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can I not add one specific person that I know hasn't blocked me?: I'm receiving this same error code as well and it's for new friends not old ones. They are able to add me but I can't add them back. I have already reset my modem and Xbox to make sure it wasn't a...
  3. Blocking Xbox X (0x80a40020) For multiple account creation and deletion for how long is the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Blocking Xbox X (0x80a40020) For multiple account creation and deletion for how long is the...: Console serial number 090189223117 cc7b311d-94ae-4693-8739-bf4e1a02fcd5
  4. Ip blocked

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ip blocked: I haven't been on my xbox in a couple of months. I got a new hub 5 from virgin media and it won't connect to the network. After phoning isp they said I have a block on my ip address how do I fix...
  5. Blocking a Xbox Friend’s chat

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Blocking a Xbox Friend’s chat: Hello, I run a YouTube channel and have been asked if I could be added as an Xbox Friend, however, due to personal privacy reasons, I’d like to know if there is a way to block chat whilst keeping...
  6. Block list

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Block list: Hello guys, I just wanted to see the list of people that I blocked in my Xbox account, but the problem is that I do not have an Xbox, only the application, and I searched for the one I blocked and...
  7. Console blocking xbox appeal 0x80a40020

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console blocking xbox appeal 0x80a40020: ERROR 0x80a40020 Why is the Xbox console banned? There are rules that contradict themselves. What does it mean not to buy in other regions? where can I buy if my region is not available on Xbox?...
  8. Can underage players be blocked from each other permanently?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can underage players be blocked from each other permanently?: I'm a vice principal of a small school for students with behavioral needs. Recently a group of students has begun playing games online together and are using the chat and ability to talk to each...
  9. Roblox anti-cheat blocks itself from launching in the most recent Canary Channel Windows OS...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox anti-cheat blocks itself from launching in the most recent Canary Channel Windows OS...: I recently updated to the newest Windows OS Build 25941 and suddenly Roblox's anti-cheat probably detected overlay Normally Roblox has Xbox overlay as an exception since Windows uses Xbox Overlay...
  10. How to block yourself from being visible on other people's recent player's lists.

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to block yourself from being visible on other people's recent player's lists.: I know I was able to block myself from being visible on other people's recent player's lists, but I can't remember how, nor do they make it easy to find it on this website. They can view the...