Blocked players still causing "X is online" popup

Discus and support Blocked players still causing "X is online" popup in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; weird problem where a while ago i blocked someone who used to be a friend i have checked and they are not a friend on XBone or 360 and its still... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Cuzwainaut, Sep 28, 2015.

1. Cuzwainaut
    Cuzwainaut Guest

weird problem where a while ago i blocked someone who used to be a friend i have checked and they are not a friend on XBone or 360 and its still popping up whenever they come online as if they were a favorite... any fix or anyone else with this problem?

:)

Cuzwainaut, Sep 28, 2015
  2. I can not use online features

WarmTapestry577, Sep 28, 2015
  3. ghostpigeon
    ghostpigeon Guest
    Unable to access Xbox Live rewards account / website keeps looping

I'm I'm already signed in, but it keeps looping nonetheless

ghostpigeon, Sep 28, 2015
  4. MediaevalMage Win User

Enforcement TEAM

i did the player was hacking and cant be killed so we caused at him than blocked him and 2 sec later got banned but he is still online.
  5. KindGryphon Win User

Enforcement TEAM

i did the player was hacking and cant be killed so we caused at him than blocked him and 2 sec later got banned but he is still online.
    That doesnt mean they wont be banned as well. Just because they are not banned now doesnt mean they wont be.
  6. Davada69 Win User

Internet Explorer doesn't block any pop ups

Mine doesn't block any popups either on any site
  7. butcha420 Win User

AMBASSABANK ISSUES

My first guess is that your browser is blocking the pop-up window...

If thats not the case... Well the XCL site is still in beta so a few bugs can be expected. But its most likely that the popup is being blocked, since i have never had that issue..

-

Hope this helped. :)
  8. kev edin Win User

Abused Black desert online There Support will not help Microsoft will not refund

Have you tried blocking and reporting the players causing the problems. ?
Thema:

1. Blocked players still causing "X is online" popup - Similar Threads - Blocked players still

2. Can I still end up playing with a blocked player if a party leader invites the person I blocked

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can I still end up playing with a blocked player if a party leader invites the person I blocked: If I block a player and I’m in a friends party, can the player I blocked still join our party if my friend didn’t block the same Player? In other words can I still end up playing with a blocked...
  3. Some random player is inviting me in minecraft every time I play can I block the acount

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Some random player is inviting me in minecraft every time I play can I block the acount: Some random player is inviting me in minecraft every time I play can I block the acount b5042eb8-40fe-42c0-b181-47825fd79b7b
  4. Can a blocked player join an Xbox party I am currently a participant of?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can a blocked player join an Xbox party I am currently a participant of?: If I am in an Xbox party, can someone, whom I have previously blocked, join the party if the other participants have not blocked this person? Will they be able to join, but they are muted for me...
  5. Player can unblock himself, when I have him blocked.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Player can unblock himself, when I have him blocked.: Hello, I don't really know who to contact about this, so I will leave it here. I beat a player in a game, and he messaged me the usual trash talk, so I blocked him, a couple hours later he...
  6. Blocking players on xbox live isn't working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Blocking players on xbox live isn't working: When I attempt to block a player I go to the player's card, select "Report or block" and select "Block". I then exit out. The player showed up in matchmaking again. When I checked the player...
  7. Control over the actions of employees who make punitive decisions to block player accounts.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Control over the actions of employees who make punitive decisions to block player accounts.: Is Microsoft monitoring its employees, or are they just mad dogs drunk with the smell of blood and impunity? I'm talking about the employees of Bethezda and ZeniMax, which have now become part of...
  8. How do I fix a connection if it's say a player is block and can't join game session?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix a connection if it's say a player is block and can't join game session?: I had a friend that was block but now I'm friends again. COD is saying there still block. How do I fix this. 957d9990-7ab4-4413-abe1-a5a1f5e5a034
  9. Unable to block a certain player on Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to block a certain player on Xbox Live: Does anyone know why I am unable to block a certain player on Xbox Live from messaging me, every time I click block on his name it will immediately unblocking him on its own and he is able to...
  10. Block player function not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Block player function not working: I’ve been receiving some hateful messages from this one person in particular(up to threatening my family) and he recently made an alternate account to harass me more. I’ve blocked him on the new...