Blocked person still showing up on following list.

Discus and support Blocked person still showing up on following list. in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I've got someone on my following list that I've blocked and they just stay there. Usually when someone follows me that I don't know, I block them and... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Z3L, Jun 17, 2023.

1. Z3L
    Z3L Guest

I've got someone on my following list that I've blocked and they just stay there. Usually when someone follows me that I don't know, I block them and they leave my following list. But for some reason this one isn't and it's quite frustrating.

Is there any mods or something that can go in and remove said person?

:)

2. Z3L Win User

Ok, looking forward to hearing something soon.
  3. Tomm_A Win User

Hello Z3L,

Thank you for your prompt response and truly appreciate all the information given.

Do not worry though, we are going to consult this concern to our higher level of support. We will get back to you once we receive updates with your concern.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  4. Tomm_A Win User

Hello Z3L,

Thank you for sharing your concern here in Xbox Community Forum and we hope that all is well.

It seems that you are trying to remove a follower from your follower's list and unable to because after removal, still shows as follower. Let us see and check on what we can do to help address your concern.

If we may ask, is this person was your follower since your Xbox 360 profile?

For the meantime, try block the player on the Xbox app or if you have Xbox 360 you can select avoid another player. Follow the steps provided in the article below:

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

5. Tomm_A Win User

Hello Z3L,

Thank you for patiently waiting and we apologized for the delay of response.

As per advised from our internal support team, it appears that this is a bug and the best way to address this is to send your feedback to our Xbox Team so this can be further investigated in their end.

To provide feedback refer to this link: Provide feedback to Team Xbox | Xbox Support. You can use "Get the Xbox Report a Problem app' or 'Report a new problem' in this way, this can reach to the attention of the investigating team.

We appreciate for bringing this to us and know that we always want what is best to our customers.

Thank you for choosing Microsoft. Stay safe!

Best regards,

6. Z3L Win User

Hello ,

Thank you for sharing your concern here in Xbox Community Forum and we hope that all is well.

It seems that you are trying to remove a follower from your follower's list and unable to because after removal, still shows as follower. Let us see and check on what we can do to help address your concern.

If we may ask, is this person was your follower since your Xbox 360 profile?

For the meantime, try block the player on the Xbox app or if you have Xbox 360 you can select avoid another player. Follow the steps provided in the article below:

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Tomm_A

No, I've never had a 360 account. I've tried blocking them multiple times over the last 5-6 months. I've tried on my Xbox, the phone app, my windows app and the website and it's still not worked.

In the past, if I've blocked someone who was following me, it removed them from the list. I even did it just last night with someone but for this one person it's not working.
Thema:

1. Blocked person still showing up on following list. - Similar Threads - Blocked person still

2. Why can I not add one specific person that I know hasn't blocked me?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can I not add one specific person that I know hasn't blocked me?: I'm receiving this same error code as well and it's for new friends not old ones. They are able to add me but I can't add them back. I have already reset my modem and Xbox to make sure it wasn't a...
  3. Blocking Xbox X (0x80a40020) For multiple account creation and deletion for how long is the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Blocking Xbox X (0x80a40020) For multiple account creation and deletion for how long is the...: Console serial number 090189223117 cc7b311d-94ae-4693-8739-bf4e1a02fcd5
  4. Ip blocked

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ip blocked: I haven't been on my xbox in a couple of months. I got a new hub 5 from virgin media and it won't connect to the network. After phoning isp they said I have a block on my ip address how do I fix...
  5. Blocking a Xbox Friend’s chat

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Blocking a Xbox Friend’s chat: Hello, I run a YouTube channel and have been asked if I could be added as an Xbox Friend, however, due to personal privacy reasons, I’d like to know if there is a way to block chat whilst keeping...
  6. Can I still end up playing with a blocked player if a party leader invites the person I blocked

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can I still end up playing with a blocked player if a party leader invites the person I blocked: If I block a player and I’m in a friends party, can the player I blocked still join our party if my friend didn’t block the same Player? In other words can I still end up playing with a blocked...
  7. Re asking in new category --- Blocked person still showing up on following list.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Re asking in new category --- Blocked person still showing up on following list.: I've got someone on my following list that I've blocked and they just stay there. Usually when someone follows me that I don't know, I block them and they leave my following list. But for some...
  8. I blocked a specific person on Xbox, yet for some reason there bypassing the block still...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I blocked a specific person on Xbox, yet for some reason there bypassing the block still...: i will put the gt here because at this point its harassment, [mod removed]'. I blocked this specific gamertag , no i have not messaged or unblocked them they someone disappear off my block list...
  9. Lfg posts still showing up after you block the person who posted it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lfg posts still showing up after you block the person who posted it: when i block people due to the content they post on the LFG service why am i see able to see thier posts i dont want to keep seeing LF Girlfriend e6288773-eb50-4f24-afb5-95bdb11bdb86
  10. Cannot block or remove this person from my friendslist . error code 0x87c4000c

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot block or remove this person from my friendslist . error code 0x87c4000c: Every time I try to remove this certain person i'm unable to. I get an error saying please try again later. Error code 0x87c4000c. That code doesn't exist. This has been happening for 2 weeks....