Blocked out of my xbox email account and cant request code even after waiting 24h ours

Discus and support Blocked out of my xbox email account and cant request code even after waiting 24h ours in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So i tried to send a code to my backup email because i forgot my password and they did not want to send me a code and i have tried to send a recovery... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Gústafsson Daníel, Oct 22, 2023.

1. Blocked out of my xbox email account and cant request code even after waiting 24h ours

So i tried to send a code to my backup email because i forgot my password and they did not want to send me a code and i have tried to send a recovery form and they just keep denying it even tough i have but my cards and emails and everything down to the bone into the form. I am now stuck at wait 24 hours and try again i waited for 3 days and tried nothing same message and just wont send my a code. i have now been trying for a week and just cant get into my email. i have tried everything and now i cant even play sea of thieves because they need to send me a code if i wanna use another email,

:)

Gústafsson Daníel, Oct 22, 2023
  2. Vardagul Win User

Blocked out of my xbox email account and cant request code even after waiting 24h ours

I appreciate your response, Gústafsson. I’m sorry to hear that you’re going through a tough time. I understand how frustrating it can be, but the only option to recover your account is through the account recovery web form.

Please wait 24 hours to refresh, the system cooldown, take your time to remember your account details, then answer the form as accurately as possible.

Kind Regards,
    Darhlene
  3. Gústafsson Daníel Win User

Yes i was blocked because i tried to many password and i have tried the form 12 times and they just deny it even after waiting 24 hours and same with password
  4. Vardagul Win User

Hi Gústafsson! My name is Darhlene and I’m here to assist you.

I just want to clarify by blocked, do you mean due to suspicious activity Xbox account?

I'm afraid the only option we have to recover an account is through the Account Recovery Webform using this link:

https://account.live.com/acsr

Please wait for at least 24 hours after submitting an account recovery request. When you do, take your time to provide accurate answers to the questions.

Kind Regards,
    Darhlene
  5. AnthonyBMUS Win User

Region migration error from US to BR HELP!!!

OK!!! Thank you... i just have a chat assist from ms support but they said that i have to wait 24h for account migration... until that i cant use my account... let us see... in 24h i will be back with the solution...
  6. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

I have been charged twice for something I haven't bought.

You mentioned that you the refund request was declined. Did you respond back to that email? If not, please do so as they will respond back to your email within 24h after reviewing your case. However, if you have already replied to them, you will just need to wait for their reply.
Thema:

1. Blocked out of my xbox email account and cant request code even after waiting 24h ours - Similar Threads - Blocked email account

2. Why can I not add one specific person that I know hasn't blocked me?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can I not add one specific person that I know hasn't blocked me?: I'm receiving this same error code as well and it's for new friends not old ones. They are able to add me but I can't add them back. I have already reset my modem and Xbox to make sure it wasn't a...
  3. Blocking Xbox X (0x80a40020) For multiple account creation and deletion for how long is the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Blocking Xbox X (0x80a40020) For multiple account creation and deletion for how long is the...: Console serial number 090189223117 cc7b311d-94ae-4693-8739-bf4e1a02fcd5
  4. Ip blocked

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ip blocked: I haven't been on my xbox in a couple of months. I got a new hub 5 from virgin media and it won't connect to the network. After phoning isp they said I have a block on my ip address how do I fix...
  5. Blocking a Xbox Friend’s chat

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Blocking a Xbox Friend’s chat: Hello, I run a YouTube channel and have been asked if I could be added as an Xbox Friend, however, due to personal privacy reasons, I’d like to know if there is a way to block chat whilst keeping...
  6. Block list

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Block list: Hello guys, I just wanted to see the list of people that I blocked in my Xbox account, but the problem is that I do not have an Xbox, only the application, and I searched for the one I blocked and...
  7. Console blocking xbox appeal 0x80a40020

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console blocking xbox appeal 0x80a40020: ERROR 0x80a40020 Why is the Xbox console banned? There are rules that contradict themselves. What does it mean not to buy in other regions? where can I buy if my region is not available on Xbox?...
  8. Can underage players be blocked from each other permanently?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can underage players be blocked from each other permanently?: I'm a vice principal of a small school for students with behavioral needs. Recently a group of students has begun playing games online together and are using the chat and ability to talk to each...
  9. Xbox email for account issues being blocked

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox email for account issues being blocked: Hello so basically my xbox account was under my mothers email because I was a child when it was created however I have attempted to change it to my own email / main email however her email has...
  10. Block Email Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Block Email Account: Hi, I have recently been having trouble signing into my email account that’s linked to my 11 year old xbox account. Microsoft thought there was “unusual activity”. It tells me to fill out recovery...