Blocked out of account, need help.

Discus and support Blocked out of account, need help. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have been blocked from signing into my XBOX account for incorrect password being entered too many times, and now the only way the account can be... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Tyler Marshall2, Nov 14, 2023.

1. Blocked out of account, need help.

I have been blocked from signing into my XBOX account for incorrect password being entered too many times, and now the only way the account can be recovered is by using Microsofts ‘recover your account’ method, which i am unable to complete? Any advice?

:)

Tyler Marshall2, Nov 14, 2023
  2. KhajiBower34 Win User

Hello Tyler M, My name is Khaji I am an independent advisor and I will be happy to help you today.

I'm sorry to hear that you have been locked out of your Xbox account due to multiple incorrect password attempts. Remember that I am an independent advisor and I do not have access to your personal data or your account. However I can give you some advice.

If you are unable to complete the Microsoft account recovery process, you can try resetting your password directly from the Xbox sign-in page. Click "Forgot your password?" and follow the steps provided to reset your password. Make sure you have access to the email address associated with your account to receive reset instructions.

Also if you have set up additional security options, such as a recovery phone number or email address, be sure to check if you can access that information. In some cases, Microsoft may send you a verification code through these alternative methods to help you recover your account.

Thank you very much for your patience and understanding! If you need anything else, do not hesitate to contact us again.
  3. Mistress Sara Win User

need help with a blocked account

4. t3h leet 1 Win User

again, my real question is how I can cancel my subscription which I believe will auto-renew on the 30th
  5. Mister Ohnaka Win User

Hey Leet,

If you are indeed locked out of your account, you will need to contact
    Phone Support.
  6. t3h leet 1 Win User

yes, I have done all that. also, I should point out that I have the correct password, I just dont have the security proofs since I was not the one who actually made the account. Also, I am kind of confused with the account recovery form; I was kind of assuming
    that I would get a code of some sort but all they give me is instructions a link to reset my password but since I do not have access to the associated email, it leads right back into the same account recovery form
Thema:

1. Blocked out of account, need help. - Similar Threads - Blocked account need

2. Blocking Xbox X (0x80a40020) For multiple account creation and deletion for how long is the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Blocking Xbox X (0x80a40020) For multiple account creation and deletion for how long is the...: Console serial number 090189223117 cc7b311d-94ae-4693-8739-bf4e1a02fcd5
  3. How to block someone from using my Xbox account even on cloud gaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to block someone from using my Xbox account even on cloud gaming: So I recently borrowed a friend my Xbox account so that he can play games on Xbox cloud gaming since he doesn't own one and I play on my console We play on a daily basis and it's been frustrating...
  4. Account still blocked after resetting password

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account still blocked after resetting password: Hello, My account was blocked from too many failed login attempts even though I have not been trying to login. I have reset the password yet it still says it's blocked! How do I access my...
  5. Xbox email for account issues being blocked

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox email for account issues being blocked: Hello so basically my xbox account was under my mothers email because I was a child when it was created however I have attempted to change it to my own email / main email however her email has...
  6. my account blocked for many passwords attempt

in XBoX Accessibility
    my account blocked for many passwords attempt: I used to have 2fa for my *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***@___.___ e618cf79-f610-4057-959c-fa32fb66f3a4
  7. Suspended/Blocked Xbox Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Suspended/Blocked Xbox Account: So Back on the first of November I've received an email from Microsoft Support about my xbox account and I was not expecting them into inform me that the old xbox account including all of my games...
  8. account blocked

in XBoX Accessibility
    account blocked: I made an account a long time ago not this account this is another one to use for gaming ( sea of thieves on pc) i dont have the same number or email to verify and i dont know the security...
  9. Block Email Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Block Email Account: Hi, I have recently been having trouble signing into my email account that’s linked to my 11 year old xbox account. Microsoft thought there was “unusual activity”. It tells me to fill out recovery...
  10. Blocked out of my own account won’t give me access back.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Blocked out of my own account won’t give me access back.: Microsoft sent me an email apparently someone has tried to get into my account. They have now blocked my account accross all platforms. I’ve tried filling the form out as I’ve had my account a...