Blizzard won't correct lagg penalty

Discus and support Blizzard won't correct lagg penalty in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was playing overwatch then I lagged off. I also penalized for it. Went to blizzard forum to report it. Found one at the time looked same problem but... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by dancemusic2014, Jan 19, 2018.

1. Blizzard won't correct lagg penalty

I was playing overwatch then I lagged off. I also penalized for it. Went to blizzard forum to report it. Found one at the time looked same problem but they can't play matches at all after. Looked again just now, there is more with my problem in there forum.
    And I read that blizzard will not fix it. You Microsoft are last to help me. This not right. Thanks in advance.

:)

dancemusic2014, Jan 19, 2018
  2. The1337gamer
    The1337gamer Guest
    A good broadband/PING for gaming?

It's basically the time taken to send a message to a server and get a response back. ms = milliseconds. Ping varies depending on the server you are querying. Having high ping can cause lagg.

70 ms ping is fine. You won't get any noticeable lagg in most games.

The1337gamer, Jan 19, 2018
  3. How meny full XB1 games you have installion on 500GB HDD.

I am well aware of the penalty regarding modded HDDs, Aphid. Rest assured, mine is not. You were correct with your 1st assumption. Blizzard won't correct lagg penalty ;)

Galactic Geek, Jan 19, 2018
  4. The1337gamer Win User

A good broadband/PING for gaming?

It's basically the time taken to send a message to a server and get a response back. ms = milliseconds. Ping varies depending on the server you are querying. Having high ping can cause lagg.

70 ms ping is fine. You won't get any noticeable lagg in most games.
  5. MichGuyOwnz Win User

Framerate laggs when in high combat (HALO)

Tried out with standard cables, there was less lagg but there was still a lot of lagg :/
  6. SammyVS Win User

How To Check Details On Bans

I can't be sure it's a 24-hour suspension but from what I see it's usually 24 hours. If the violations are recurrent the duration of the penalties is increased and if these correction attempts do not work and the player continues to violate the terms a permanent penalty is applied.
  7. Miss Portia Win User

You account is invalid??

There is no penalty for being away from LIVE for a while. :) OP, before you recover, is your Gamerscore as it displays on Xbox.com correct?
  8. Galactic Geek Win User

How meny full XB1 games you have installion on 500GB HDD.

I am well aware of the penalty regarding modded HDDs, Aphid. Rest assured, mine is not. You were correct with your 1st assumption. ;)
Thema:

Blizzard won't correct lagg penalty

1. Blizzard won't correct lagg penalty - Similar Threads - Blizzard won't correct

2. Activision Blizzard Xcloud!!!!!

in XboX Insiders
    Activision Blizzard Xcloud!!!!!: Please relese all Activision Blizzard games to Xcloud talk with Ubisoft and pay them lots of money. Now Diablo IV not in Xcloud submitted by /u/jontebula [link] [comments]
  3. Suggestions now that Microsoft owns Blizzard.

in XboX Insiders
    Suggestions now that Microsoft owns Blizzard.: Since you guys already did age of empires 2 and 4 on console would definitely love to see age of empires 3 but now that you own Blizzard please please bring starcraft remastered starcraft 2...
  4. xbox oyun studiolarının ve bethesda ile Activision Blizzard oyunlarının eski ve yeni...

in XboX Insiders
    xbox oyun studiolarının ve bethesda ile Activision Blizzard oyunlarının eski ve yeni...: bir isteğim olucak eski xbox,bethesda,activison,blizzard ve diğer xbox studiolarının yapdığı oyunlara türkçe desteği getirirmisiniz oynamak istiyorum ancak ingilizcem yetersiz olduğun'dan oynarken...
  5. Is there any way to submit a ban appeal with Microsoft for a blizzard game when I was...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there any way to submit a ban appeal with Microsoft for a blizzard game when I was...: On September 26th, 2023 I was wrongfully banned on a blizzard game called "Overwatch". This was my favorite game to play when I was going through my teen years. I was originally a Xbox player from...
  6. Now that you're clear to acquire Activision/Blizzard can you implement these changes to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Now that you're clear to acquire Activision/Blizzard can you implement these changes to...: Now that you're clear to acquire Activision/Blizzard can you implement these changes to heroes of the storm and bring it back better than ever? First to solve the "it doesn't make enough money"...
  7. Now that Microsoft has Activision Blizzard, is someone going to deal with Call of Duty...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Now that Microsoft has Activision Blizzard, is someone going to deal with Call of Duty...: Call of Duty Warzone has been live since 2020, and up to this day there is huge problem with cheating, which for some reason they won't deal with it. The anti-cheat technology does not deliver and...
  8. Dear Microsoft, the Blizzard Leadership Team/Devs responsible for game design are Noobs....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dear Microsoft, the Blizzard Leadership Team/Devs responsible for game design are Noobs....: Longtime customer of Blizzard active in the community. If they made a game, I purchased it. Why wouldn't I? Blizzard was a great company that made great games. The current Devs are noobs and are...
  9. Unlink Blizzard from Xbox Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unlink Blizzard from Xbox Account: I linked my Blizzard account to my Xbox live. Prior to doing so I had a character in Diablo 4 I already created on the Xbox. When I linked my Blizzard account I could no longer access this...
  10. can i use my microsoft account balance to buy overwatch 2 coins or can i buy blizzard points?

in XBoX on Windows
    can i use my microsoft account balance to buy overwatch 2 coins or can i buy blizzard points?: i have no use of microsoft credits 4dc7ed6f-6fa6-44a3-8f2a-57842b4f30f2