Blizzard mtn. problem

Discus and support Blizzard mtn. problem in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased blizzard mtn. and for some reason I try to use it and all events are locked.....it says to keep playing ,but I have for over a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Michael Bizek, Mar 31, 2017.

1. Blizzard mtn. problem

I purchased blizzard mtn. and for some reason I try to use it and all events are locked.....it says to keep playing ,but I have for over a month////also bought xbox gold thinking that was the prob. am I doing something wrong????? thanks in advance mike
    *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

:)

Michael Bizek, Mar 31, 2017
  2. Coraanu
    Coraanu Guest
    Rank Up XP Combat Card Exchange

Have:

MW3 MAPS

MW3 CHARS

MTN DEW MAPS

MTN DEW WEAP

MW3 WEAP

DORITOS PERKS

DORITOS STRIKE

MW3 PERKS

MTN DEW STRIKE

DORITOS WEAP

Want:

DORITOS MAPS

DORITOS CHARS

MW3 STRIKE

MTN DEW CHARS

www.rankupxp.com/.../1043912569663

Coraanu, Mar 31, 2017
  3. Dew Xp combat card exchange

help i need mtn dew char and mtn dew maps plz help me

Corus Maximus, Mar 31, 2017
  4. Coraanu Win User

Have:

MW3 MAPS

MW3 CHARS

MTN DEW MAPS

MTN DEW WEAP

MW3 WEAP

DORITOS PERKS

DORITOS STRIKE

MW3 PERKS

MTN DEW STRIKE

DORITOS WEAP

Want:

DORITOS MAPS

DORITOS CHARS

MW3 STRIKE

MTN DEW CHARS

www.rankupxp.com/.../1043912569663
  5. MrWhite360 Win User

www.rankupxp.com/.../1050175760488

Available for trade. Cards I need.

MTN DEW MAPS DORITOS MAPS

DORITOS PERKS MTN DEW PERKS

DORITOS STRIKE MTN DEW STRIKE

DORITOS WEAP

MW3 STRIKE

MW3 PERKS

MW3 MAPS

MW3 CHARS
  6. IgotTSondabrain Win User

Mountain Dew & Halo 4 UK Offer

i havent seen the mtn dew anywhere
  7. Vanessaez Win User

MTN mobile billing gone

Hello Henrico C, I'm Vanessa, an independent advisor, and I'm here to guide you on your case.

Wow! It seems that your MTN mobile billing has disappeared from the Microsoft Store. I understand perfectly, this can be very frustrating. Let me help you resolve it:

1. Contact Microsoft Store support:

The fastest and most direct way to get help is to contact the Microsoft Store support team. You can do this through these channels:
    Online chat: https://support.microsoft.com/

Clearly explain the problem, indicating that your MTN mobile billing has disappeared and that you live in South Africa.

2. Verify your MTN account:

Make sure that your MTN account is active and working properly. Check for any blocks or restrictions on your line.
    Check if there is any message or notification from MTN related to the removal of your mobile billing from the Microsoft Store.

3. Check your Microsoft account:

Sign in to your Microsoft account and verify the payment methods section. It is possible that your MTN mobile billing is in a hidden or disabled state.
    If you find it, try to reactivate it or add it again as a payment method.

If you have any further questions or need additional assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are here to help.

Best regards,
    Vanessa.
  8. FrancoSebata Win User

How do I get Open NAT

If i go to the nearest MTN store, will they help me?
Thema:

Blizzard mtn. problem

1. Blizzard mtn. problem - Similar Threads - Blizzard mtn problem

2. Activision Blizzard Xcloud!!!!!

in XboX Insiders
    Activision Blizzard Xcloud!!!!!: Please relese all Activision Blizzard games to Xcloud talk with Ubisoft and pay them lots of money. Now Diablo IV not in Xcloud submitted by /u/jontebula [link] [comments]
  3. Suggestions now that Microsoft owns Blizzard.

in XboX Insiders
    Suggestions now that Microsoft owns Blizzard.: Since you guys already did age of empires 2 and 4 on console would definitely love to see age of empires 3 but now that you own Blizzard please please bring starcraft remastered starcraft 2...
  4. xbox oyun studiolarının ve bethesda ile Activision Blizzard oyunlarının eski ve yeni...

in XboX Insiders
    xbox oyun studiolarının ve bethesda ile Activision Blizzard oyunlarının eski ve yeni...: bir isteğim olucak eski xbox,bethesda,activison,blizzard ve diğer xbox studiolarının yapdığı oyunlara türkçe desteği getirirmisiniz oynamak istiyorum ancak ingilizcem yetersiz olduğun'dan oynarken...
  5. Is there any way to submit a ban appeal with Microsoft for a blizzard game when I was...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there any way to submit a ban appeal with Microsoft for a blizzard game when I was...: On September 26th, 2023 I was wrongfully banned on a blizzard game called "Overwatch". This was my favorite game to play when I was going through my teen years. I was originally a Xbox player from...
  6. Now that you're clear to acquire Activision/Blizzard can you implement these changes to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Now that you're clear to acquire Activision/Blizzard can you implement these changes to...: Now that you're clear to acquire Activision/Blizzard can you implement these changes to heroes of the storm and bring it back better than ever? First to solve the "it doesn't make enough money"...
  7. Now that Microsoft has Activision Blizzard, is someone going to deal with Call of Duty...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Now that Microsoft has Activision Blizzard, is someone going to deal with Call of Duty...: Call of Duty Warzone has been live since 2020, and up to this day there is huge problem with cheating, which for some reason they won't deal with it. The anti-cheat technology does not deliver and...
  8. Dear Microsoft, the Blizzard Leadership Team/Devs responsible for game design are Noobs....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dear Microsoft, the Blizzard Leadership Team/Devs responsible for game design are Noobs....: Longtime customer of Blizzard active in the community. If they made a game, I purchased it. Why wouldn't I? Blizzard was a great company that made great games. The current Devs are noobs and are...
  9. Unlink Blizzard from Xbox Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unlink Blizzard from Xbox Account: I linked my Blizzard account to my Xbox live. Prior to doing so I had a character in Diablo 4 I already created on the Xbox. When I linked my Blizzard account I could no longer access this...
  10. can i use my microsoft account balance to buy overwatch 2 coins or can i buy blizzard points?

in XBoX on Windows
    can i use my microsoft account balance to buy overwatch 2 coins or can i buy blizzard points?: i have no use of microsoft credits 4dc7ed6f-6fa6-44a3-8f2a-57842b4f30f2