Bleach

Discus and support Bleach in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I really think they should bring bleach the Xbox every other system has it so why don't we Xbox is the best so I think we should have the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SS Im Sorry 3, Jul 6, 2016.

1. Bleach

I really think they should bring bleach the Xbox every other system has it so why don't we Xbox is the best so I think we should have the best..........

:)

SS Im Sorry 3, Jul 6, 2016
  2. One Piece Shonen Jump

[quote user="ASTRON4UT"]

No, make a bleach game before one piece.

[/quote]Sony owns Bleach.

Tatakai no Kami, Jul 6, 2016
  3. anime games

There is only 1 that I am aware off for PS3 related to Bleach since I have it. The title is Bleach: Soul Resurreccion

HalfChaosnova, Jul 6, 2016
  4. Azrael008uk
    Azrael008uk Guest

Bleach

We already do.

"Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 4" punches every "Bleach Game" ever made in the tummy and takes it's lunch money.

At least you can watch "Bleach" on Netflix if you need an Orihime fix.

It would be nice.

You never know. With "Dragon Ball Z" and "One Piece" on top of "Naruto" already on XBox "Bleach" might just be big enough to join them in the Big Leagues.

Azrael008uk, Jul 6, 2016
  5. Tatakai no Kami Win User

One Piece Shonen Jump

[quote user="ASTRON4UT"]

No, make a bleach game before one piece.

[/quote]Sony owns Bleach.
  6. HalfChaosnova Win User

anime games

There is only 1 that I am aware off for PS3 related to Bleach since I have it. The title is Bleach: Soul Resurreccion
  7. Windows10XboxOne Win User

Bleach for Xbox360?!?

[quote user="gameshoes3003"]

I love Bleach. It keeps my whites, white.

It also disinfects my lab tools.

But I don't like Bleach on my colors...

Oh, I'm sorry you're talking about a cartoon? Well, my Bleach is better than yours.

Clorox>Anime

[/quote]Oxyclean works better for me.
  8. The Griffindor Win User

Guardians of middle earth tournament!

No just Rope and Bleach I'm promoting it.
  9. Filly Phlex Win User

bleach

"hey, don't drink bleeeach"
Thema:

Bleach

1. Bleach - Similar Threads - Bleach

2. I was spraying bleach in my room and little drizzle of water and bleach landed on my vent...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was spraying bleach in my room and little drizzle of water and bleach landed on my vent...: Am I fine to turn it on to get the water to disappear 92c76332-b7d8-4c7c-b2e8-f8f958618a96
  3. Very limited female Bleach outfits

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Very limited female Bleach outfits: From every episode of Bleach (the anime) you guys only considered to add in Orihime? Really? I'm shocked that you guys didn't even add in Rukia....Can't you guys even consider adding her in or...
  4. free season of bleach

in XBoX Games and Apps
    free season of bleach: i cant get the free season of bleach it keeps popping up that i cant purchase videos at this time is it not available in canada or is it us only ea32d684-3db7-472f-89db-71471db6949d
  5. Purchasing Naruto outfits and bleach taken down

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchasing Naruto outfits and bleach taken down: Can someone from microsoft explain whats going on long time ago bleach avatar outfits were shown in my region (Australia) on the advert tile on my dashboard didnt work for weeks wasnt on the au...
  6. Very limited female Bleach & Naruto avatar costumes!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Very limited female Bleach & Naruto avatar costumes!: I am a big fan of Bleach and Naruto animes! So when I seen them in the Avatar store.. I said: Hell yeah!!! But! When I went into them....WTF?! Came to mind! Why is it more male avatar costumes...